Obama really runs Sandra Fluke via Anita Dun

The WH forced Rush to call her a slut? This story would be dead if not for Rush being an obnoxious idiot.

heeeee heeeee,, what a simple man you are.

Of course you are simply too brilliant for us mere mortals. Please explain how this story would be anything but a dead cat in a corner if not for Rush's stupid, drug-addled mouth? and use small words if you can.

well, soon as you put two and two together and explain to us why all you hypocrite fat assed dumb liberals just shrugged your shoulders and curled yer lip and lol when Maher call Mrs. Palin the "C" word.. go.

Of course you are simply too brilliant for us mere mortals. Please explain how this story would be anything but a dead cat in a corner if not for Rush's stupid, drug-addled mouth? and use small words if you can.

well, soon as you put two and two together and explain to us why all you hypocrite fat assed dumb liberals just shrugged your shoulders and curled yer lip and lol when Maher call Mrs. Palin the "C" word.. go.
For a guy who thinks he's so smart that sure is a poor attempt at diversion. Try again.

For a guy who thinks he's so smart that sure is a poor attempt at diversion. Try again.

no you try again, you're vewy unconvincing.

Did Anita Dun force Rush Limbaugh to call Fluke a slut and a prostitute?

See how that works 8537?

Even you...an intelligent poster on here.....was easily diverted away from the subject at hand and, instead, concentrating on the actions of a radio personality.

When the left ignored Maher and others, I agreed with that. The issue was Palin....not those that called her derogatory names.

Yet you dont want to address whether or not this was a ploy...seeing as Fluke is a well known activist with a very visible agenda...yet Pelosi PUSHED her to get heard in a "mock hearing" afdrter she was right5fully denied a voice on the subject in the real hearing due to her lack of knowledge on the subject and her obvious agenda.

And all I know is this "poor woman who needs money for contraception" is flying all over the country appearing on talk shows.

Sorry Bro...even if it fits your personal agenda, I really think you should be concerned how a party can manipulate the electorate. The GOP will do the same....if they havent already.

no offense..

But look at the string..

Your initial post diverted away from thye subject...Fluke and Dunn...and instead went toward Rush.

Just want to keep things in check here.

The WH forced Rush to call her a slut? This story would be dead if not for Rush being an obnoxious idiot.

If Rush didnt call her a slut, the story would have been about Fluke...and how she got the opportunity to speak at a "second hearing" after she was denied the first due to her lack of knowledge on the subject.

Then the story would have been who she knows in the party...and how well....and why the democratic party minority leader referred to her as a typical college student.

Then it would have continued when people started questioning why the woman...who cant afford contraception...can all of a sudden afford to fly all over the country....and, in fact...who is paying for it...

And if it is all trackied back to the White House......then it becoimes a big story.

That is how investigative reporting works.

If Rush didnt call her a slut, the story would have been about Fluke...and how she got the opportunity to speak at a "second hearing" after she was denied the first due to her lack of knowledge on the subject.[/quote[

Q: How much was said about Fluke before Rush brought her up on his show?
A: Crickets.

Thinking he had a winning angle for the right, Rush singlehandedly made this story - and cost himself dozens of sponsors.

If Rush didnt call her a slut, the story would have been about Fluke...and how she got the opportunity to speak at a "second hearing" after she was denied the first due to her lack of knowledge on the subject.[/quote[

Thinking he had a winning angle for the right, Rush singlehandedly made this story - and cost himself dozens of sponsors.

Thats not true.
Sure....the more liberal media didnt touch it....to them, it was a non story.

But the more conservative media, valid questions were arising the day she spoke.

The GOP let it be known that she was originally uggested to speak by the demnocraticv party...Pelosi in particular...but when the GOP saw her resume, they knew she was not qualified to speak on the toipic...as hers was all opinion, and not medical or economic fact.

However, Pelosi then called her own hearing...not an official congressional hearing....so she can speak.

So investigative reporters were immedialtely folllowing up on it. That story is out now...but the more liberal meida refuses to touch it...and instead want to talk about Rush.

Now...here are the valid questions:

1) Who is she affiliated with and why was Pelosi so hell bent on letting her speak?
2) Who is financing her very expensive "tour". She has no money.....remember?
3) Is the Anita Dunn connection a mere coincidence?

After Watergate, reporters champ at the bit when there are items like the one above.

So I am sorry....even though your media of choice didnt report on it, it was news day one.

Thats not true.

But the more conservative media, valid questions were arising the day she spoke.

So the conservative media attempted to make a story of a law student appearing at an unofficial hearing on Capitol Hill?

Why?

Because the conservative legislatures held an all-male formal hearing?

1) Who is she affiliated with and why was Pelosi so hell bent on letting her speak?

What does that have to do with anything? Everyone who is invited is welcome to appear at a hearing.

When people appear on national media their expenses are paid. This isn't new. And she would be on no mainstream media networks without Rush making this a story.

Listen, I love the fact that Rush and the conservative media made this a story. It's the best thing to happen to Obama's election chances since OBL was killed.

[Bear with me. After WWII ended, Allied Interviewers questioned the captured Nazis about their role and the methods they used in the German Government. One thing they were interested in was how the Nazis managed to blunt what should have been the Church's natural extreme outrage and indignation at the German Government's many and varied deliberate murder of innocents programs in operation during the war.
The captured Nazis replied that "It was simple. They found some priests that had been engaged in some not so nice activities and had their propaganda arms feed the stories about the priests around to the public. The Church became silent."
"If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck......"
You can have either free birth control or the Constitution. Make your choice.]

"There is no doubt in my mind, in my investigator’s mind that this woman, from the very beginning, was what they call “run” by very powerful people. It’s not an accident that Elijah Cummings, Nancy Pelosi, all these people, got her and put her in a position to get national exposure.

But now we see, alright, that Anita Dunn and her firm have embraced her. Now, she appeared on NBC 1, 2, 3, 4 times, CBS once, CNN once — no, five for NBC — and The View also. And each of these times, alright, there was a shadowy booking process. Because I spoke to some of these people. [...] She appears, she shows up. Somebody pays for all of that.

So I’m going to say — and I can’t prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, I think I will be able to — that this was run out of the White House. The White House ran this."

Bill O’Reilly Asks ‘Who Is Running Sandra Fluke?’… It ‘All Goes Back To White House’ | Mediaite

Last edited:
Naw, let them continue screaming their hatred of intelligent women. Offending 50% of the voters can't be a bad thing, now, can it?

True. I'm sure they'll come up with some other loser issue soon enough tho.

it must be a winning election strategy for them to insult the 98% of women who have, at one time or another, used contraception, i'm sure.

fwiw, the president is still 5% points over mitt, 7% over rick and 13% over newt.

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

approval rating at about 50%...

and they have a GOP field that can't get out of its own way... and now mitt just told the southern states they're an "away game" for him.

:popcorn:
It's not the contraception, it's the expectation that someone other than the one using it has to pay for it.

Thats not true.

So the conservative media attempted to make a story of a law student appearing at an unofficial hearing on Capitol Hill?

Why?

I explained why. She was rightfully denied the opportunity to speak based on her resume. The hearing was for factual information...not opinion. She admitted to not knowing costs to insurance companies for contraception...she admitted to not knowing certain medical scenarios that were to be addreessed at the hearing. It was not for opinion. It was a fact finding hearing.

Because the conservative legislatures held an all-male formal hearing?

Dont go there. You are too good to believe the GOP hate women.

What does that have to do with anything? Everyone who is invited is welcome to appear at a hearing.

Thats no true. Many reps invite people...but they are ALL reviewed bipartisantly and only a select few are admitted.

When people appear on national media their expenses are paid. This isn't new. And she would be on no mainstream media networks without Rush making this a story.

Exactly true. She would not have been on mainstream TV without Rush's comment. But she would have been in the news.

Listen, I love the fact that Rush and the conservative media made this a story. It's the best thing to happen to Obama's election chances since OBL was killed.

I agree...this played out very well for Obama.

Bear in mind...the Rush thing was a gift to Obama...without it? The WH would have made the GOP look bad for investigating Fluke.....if it were a "plan"....it was ingenious.

You know...I laughh at how it works...

Solyndra....I mean....no o ne in the media cares. Why should they? I dont know.....somethingt sint right about it. I mean...it broke the law....it put the taxpayer in last position as it pertains to the loan.....and it put an Obama "donater" in first position....yet other than Fox...no reporter wanted to investigate that?

JKeez...reporters were interviewing Sarah Palins kindergarten teachers looking for dirt where dirt didnt exist......but not Solyndra? Maytbe there is nothingt there......but it sure is worth a little investigating...

Fast and Furious? I dont care if it started with Bush...I dont blame Obama....it was a screwed up plan to begin with...

But....

How come not a single reporter asked Holder this question....NOT ONE.....

"Mr. Holder.....I understand it when you say you are very busy and cant be knowledgable of all that goes on in your department. But if selling guns to the enemy of an ally of ours and smuggling said guns over our allys border is not a situation that you should be knowledgable about...then what is?

I dont get it.....what happened to investigative reporting?

Sorry for the diversion....I guess I dont get it.

True. I'm sure they'll come up with some other loser issue soon enough tho.

it must be a winning election strategy for them to insult the 98% of women who have, at one time or another, used contraception, i'm sure.

fwiw, the president is still 5% points over mitt, 7% over rick and 13% over newt.

and they have a GOP field that can't get out of its own way... and now mitt just told the southern states they're an "away game" for him.

It's not the contraception, it's the expectation that someone other than the one using it has to pay for it.

No it isnt about that.

It is all about the mandate that a company MUST offer a service even if it does not want to.

It has never been done before....a government mandate to sell something.

It takes away freedom of choice of a business owner.....

In no way is it touching freedom of choice of women who want to use contraception.

No it isnt about that.

It is all about the mandate that a company MUST offer a service even if it does not want to.

It has never been done before....a government mandate to sell something.

It takes away freedom of choice of a business owner.....

In no way is it touching freedom of choice of women who want to use contraception.
Right. Especially that. I don't thump any bible. I do 'thump' the Constitution, though.

Jarhead, the official committee hearing on issues of reproductive access had a long list of people testifying - all men. Surely you understand the problem there? The Democrats, not being morons, figured out that they could host their own hearing and invite women, just as the Republicans only invited men. It was political genius.

The conservative media was under no mandate to cover the Democratic hearing. They covered it because they thought they had an angle to bash Democrats. They were quite spectacularly wrong, and Rush made it an error-squared by elevating the hearing to a national news story. It's not that the GOP hates women - it's that Rush and others took a series of steps that make many women think they are not supportive (or don't understand) women's issues. That's why R's are losing so badly on this issue and wishing it would go away while D's are happy to continue talking about.

Meanwhile, Obama's numbers among women are climbing and Rush had to run 77 PSA's on his flagship station yesterday.

Jarhead, the official committee hearing on issues of reproductive access had a long list of people testifying - all men. Surely you understand the problem there? The Democrats, not being morons, figured out that they could host their own hearing and invite women, just as the Republicans only invited men. It was political genius.

The conservative media was under no mandate to cover the Democratic hearing. They covered it because they thought they had an angle to bash Democrats. They were quite spectacularly wrong, and Rush made it an error-squared by elevating the hearing to a national news story. It's not that the GOP hates women - it's that Rush and others took a series of steps that make many women think they are not supportive (or don't understand) women's issues. That's why R's are losing so badly on this issue and wishing it would go away while D's are happy to continue talking about.

Meanwhile, Obama's numbers among women are climbing and Rush had to run 77 PSA's on his flagship station yesterday.

OK.

One of us is being swayed by the media...

Not saying it is you...although I strongly believe it is.....and you believe it is me.....

But one of us is definitely being swayed.

See how that works?

Sandra Fluke was nothing more than an attempt to divert attention from the fact that Barry and his boys do not like the fact that religious organizations have this maddening exemption to government mandates called the first amendment.

When you accidentally let off gas in a crowded room, a good tactic to divert attention is to change the subject to something more 'pallitable.' Since attacking the religious exemption was a losing position, the Democrats changed the topic to something that was more favorable to them. And it worked thanks to Barry's darlings in the media.

Orbitron says that Rush's listenership is up. MoveOn.org is asking it's membership to contact Clear Channel and demand that Rush be removed. Uh, the MOST LISTENED to talk radio program in history? And I can expect pigs to fly out of my butt EXACTLY one minute after that happens.

Issa's committee hearing was to address the 1st Amendment ramifications of the 'contraception mandate' vis-a-vis churches and religious organizations. It had nothing to do with anything else. Fluke has no knowledge about religious organizations so she was rightfully excluded from that hearing.

Edited to add: If you're going to flap your gums about it, at least be accurate.

Last edited:

Issa's committee hearing was to address the 1st Amendment ramifications of the 'contraception mandate' vis-a-vis churches and religious organizations. It had nothing to do with anything else. Fluke has no knowledge about religious organizations so she was rightfully excluded from that hearing.

Edited to add: If you're going to flap your gums about it, at least be accurate.

Yep !
And at the 2nd half of that hearing they had women testifying. The Democrats don't want the people to know that.

Forum List

Back