DNC Convention-The Fluke paradigm

Fluke is a stupid bitch. The hearing was to determine the legality of forcing organizations to provide birth control and abortions. All the whining in the world doesn't change laws. Fluke had no business being involved in the hearings because her goal was to try and make people feel sorry for her so they'd be willing to overlook the constitution.

Fluke is a stupid bitch. The hearing was to determine the legality of forcing organizations to provide birth control and abortions. All the whining in the world doesn't change laws. Fluke had no business being involved in the hearings because her goal was to try and make people feel sorry for her so they'd be willing to overlook the constitution.

See Staph, and you wonder why the GOP has a problem getting women to vote for them. This nitwit has no idea what Fluke testified at the hearing (do you by the way?). And of course tosses out "Stupid Bitch" to boot. Sadly, Clem is the typical GOP voter, uneducated, uninformed, and small. Very small.

I'll do the same as you, BITCH on a messageboard, and you want to talk Romney, the Obama's aren't exacly live the poor life
the fluke is not a representation of the American women nor is her cause of contraception, that's some shallow stuff just for you snooty liberals
at least I won't make up shit about you, but maybe I should start

As Mayor Castro said; he doesn't know how well he's had it. Neither does she. As they were living the poor life...selling off stock to make ends meet (giggle) I imagine she was having to decide between T-Bones and Ribeyes...the horror.
If you want to talk about snooty women, the conversation begins and ends with Ann Romney...I mean, c'mon; try opening your eyes once in a while.

Her cause of having access provided by the insurance to women's health products is something that most women do identify with--hence Obama's towering lead with women in the polls. Hence the backlash from the right--if they're shooting at you you must be doing something correctly. Hence your defiant tone propping up Ann Romney as having any clue what the average American goes through.

As for making things up...
You're a birther, right? If you are uncomfortable with that title, tell us Obama was born in the US and it will be over and I'll apologize. If not...well, you're a birther.

I won't apologize to you for shit you make up and accuse me of or jump through your hoops to say where I thought your dear leader was born..you my dear couldn't make me uncomfortable on this board or if we met in person, I'm not as shallow as you..but carry on with your silly little self

No I said I would apologize for calling you a birther if you would simply report the truth that your President was born in Hawaii...try reading slower which I would imagine is your natural speed. But, alas, you can't bring yourself to shed the cloak of ignorance.

So you're a birther which makes you a racist. Sorry.

See Staph, and you wonder why the GOP has a problem getting women to vote for them. This nitwit has no idea what Fluke testified at the hearing (do you by the way?). And of course tosses out "Stupid Bitch" to boot. Sadly, Clem is the typical GOP voter, uneducated, uninformed, and small. Very small.

don't bring me into your silly rant..and we see you got your high horse out of the stable..yawner miss snooty

As Mayor Castro said; he doesn't know how well he's had it. Neither does she. As they were living the poor life...selling off stock to make ends meet (giggle) I imagine she was having to decide between T-Bones and Ribeyes...the horror.
If you want to talk about snooty women, the conversation begins and ends with Ann Romney...I mean, c'mon; try opening your eyes once in a while.

Her cause of having access provided by the insurance to women's health products is something that most women do identify with--hence Obama's towering lead with women in the polls. Hence the backlash from the right--if they're shooting at you you must be doing something correctly. Hence your defiant tone propping up Ann Romney as having any clue what the average American goes through.

As for making things up...
You're a birther, right? If you are uncomfortable with that title, tell us Obama was born in the US and it will be over and I'll apologize. If not...well, you're a birther.

I won't apologize to you for shit you make up and accuse me of or jump through your hoops to say where I thought your dear leader was born..you my dear couldn't make me uncomfortable on this board or if we met in person, I'm not as shallow as you..but carry on with your silly little self

No I said I would apologize for calling you a birther if you would simply report the truth that your President was born in Hawaii...try reading slower which I would imagine is your natural speed. But, alas, you can't bring yourself to shed the cloak of ignorance.

LOL, cloak of ignorance
I'm off to bed, you bore me and make me sleepy
but do carry on with your silly self:lol:

LOL, cloak of ignorance
I'm off to bed, you bore me and make me sleepy
but do carry on with your silly self:lol:

More like a berka of ignorance; it pretty much covers everything.

It is too bad Fluke's defenders in this topic are too mentally challenged to read the opening post. What's wrong, too many words for your itty bitty brains?

If you had read it, you would realize every defense you have made is completely obliterated in the article.

But that's what idiots do when confronted with the truth. They slam their hands over their eyes and ears but keep their mouth running.

The article in the OP attacked many strawmen. Successfully, as you seem to have been taken in.

The bare facts are that Fluke went before Congress and testified as to why she believed contraceptives should be covered by health insurance, health insurance that is paid for by those wanting the insurance to cover their needs.

She was attacked as a slut by the rightwing media.

The rightwing nutjobs defended the media's calling her a slut.

There is no logical reason that contraceptives not be covered by insurance just as every other preventative health care measure is covered.

Sandra Fluke certainly makes them nuts, don't they.

This is what happens when you let a great political party get hijacked by religious nutjobs.

A female who doesn't want to breed?

Who wouldn't be repulsed?

I'm not sure she doesn't want to breed. She, like most women, wants to decide the right time for them to bring a child into the world. That's something that Republicans can't seem to stand. They want to be the ones to tell women when and how they procreate.

429424_2983391977259_1035773446_32375129_2007526_n.jpg

3oes3i.jpg

3oozgj.jpg

sandrafluke.jpg

If the law says it has to, she did.

The law doesn't say that. If you want to change the law, then you want to force everyone to pay for her sexual activities. That's precisely the issue under discussion here.

Sorry, I understand how insurance works very well, and hope for the day we go to single payer like every other advanced society has. Because private insurance sucks.

With ObamaCare, it just sucks a little less.

No, you obviously don't understand how it works. Anyone who claims a single guy who has in insurance policy that covers birth control isn't paying for that birth control is either an idiot or a liar.

Nothing could possibly suck worse than Obamacare.

I'll type slowly 'cause you've proved you're a moron.

How much does it cost an insurance company to provide birth control pills?

How much is passed on to all other customers of said insurance company?

You don't know, nor do I.

What I do know, and you're not bright enough to figure out, is the cost to cover a pregnancy - regular checkups, prenatal vitamins, the cost for a normal birth and the cost for a not so normal birth or C section far exceed the pennies per year BC Pills would add on to a single policy.

And exactly that. The insurance companies were fine with picking up these costs. It was the Churches who had an issue, because, hey, what's the fun of being a church if you can't stick your nose in other people's business?

Of course, the Catholic Bishops were just FINE with ObamaCare when they realized all their lower middle class parishioners were going to get coverage and could pay their hospital bills. Then the men in dresses read the fine print and found out birth control was covered.

A female who doesn't want to breed?

Who wouldn't be repulsed?

I'm not sure she doesn't want to breed. She, like most women, wants to decide the right time for them to bring a child into the world. That's something that Republicans can't seem to stand. They want to be the ones to tell women when and how they procreate.

3oes3i.jpg

3oozgj.jpg

sandrafluke.jpg

Squeezy, you ever consider moving to Iran? I think you'd be a lot happier there. THey keep women "in their place".

And you don't think women should have had a say in those hearings?

As I pointed out, Ms. Fluke pays $30,000 a year to attend Georgetown, and one of the things Georgetown is supposed to provide is complete medical coverage.

NOT "Well, just medical coverage we can reconcile with our book written by sheepherders 3000 years ago."

Now, the only reason why she became an issue is because a guy with serious women issues decided to call her vile names on the radio. (This would be the guy who has had to sign Non-Disclosure agreements with his ex-wives so they don't tell tales.... Hmmmmm.)

Someone who has never had to deal with reproductive health issues called her a slut because she discussed them. (A guy who was married four times who hasn't produced any children. HMMMMMMM)

Sandra might as well get over herself, she doesn't speak for the MAJORITY of the women in this country and might well accept she is a fluke:lol:

Sandra might as well get over herself, she doesn't speak for the MAJORITY of the women in this country and might well accept she is a fluke:lol:

Obama is leading the weird Mormon robot amongst women...

She actually does.

yeah sure, Obama is ahead with women because of the fluke
you can sell that if you want

No, he's ahead with them because they talk about "legitimate rape" and banning birth control and they have the asshole on the radio calling women who use birth control "sluts" when they expect their insurance to cover it.

Obama is leading the weird Mormon robot amongst women...

She actually does.

No, he's ahead with them because they talk about "legitimate rape" and banning birth control and they have the asshole on the radio calling women who use birth control "sluts" when they expect their insurance to cover it.

yeah right, he said she "ACTS" like a slut, but at least he didn't call her a Cxxt like your all's million dollar donor to Obama did Mrs. Palin the woman running for VICE PRESIDENT

Now stop making up stuff, you are better than that, aren't you?

3oes3i.jpg

3oozgj.jpg

sandrafluke.jpg

Squeezy, you ever consider moving to Iran? I think you'd be a lot happier there. THey keep women "in their place".

there are some really hot women in Iran.

but go ahead and keep putting words in my mouth. you do that with just about every one of your posts, putting words in other's mouths that is.

That is why your posts are such jokes

Last edited:

yeah right, he said she "ACTS" like a slut, but at least he didn't call her a Cxxt like your all's million dollar donor to Obama did Mrs. Palin the woman running for VICE PRESIDENT

Now stop making up stuff, you are better than that, aren't you?

Here's what the fat drugbag actually said.

""What does it say about the college co-ed [Sandra] Fluke who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex -- what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex."

The word "Act" was nowhere in there.

Now, keep in mind, what Fluke talked about was not how SHE needed contraception, but how a friend of hers with an ovarian cyst needed birth control pills to treat the cyst and had a hard time getting them because the Catholic Church considers them to be sinful.

Never did this woman talk about her own sex life.

Incidently, I think Maher's comments were out of line, too. But Palin is a public figure, running for office, so it's a bit of a different standard. Otherwise, half the ugly, racist things said about the president on this board would be actionable.

there are some really hot women in Iran.

but go ahead and keep putting words in my mouth. you do that with just about every one of your posts, putting words in other's mouths that is.

That is why your posts are such jokes

Guy, you are the one who is attacking this woman because she wants reproductive health care.

I guess you think those Chadors are SEEEEXY. Unless that slut shows a little ankle!

chador_pole1.JPG

So what is it about women that scares you?

Forum List

Back