Sandra Fluke

Sandra Fluke is a liberal vagina that needs special attention from the Federal Government. Most women refuse to be reduced to the level the left wants us to.

If she wants to continue being a vagina, fine............I know women are so much more than that.

Most women refuse to use birth control?

Where did I say that?? Most women know what makes them pregnant, they know how to stop it from happening, they don't need the federal government to help them do that. They are perfectly capable of handling that by themselves.

Most women think there are more important things to worry about like budgets, debt and deficits and protecting the citizens of the US, in America and abroad. You know those silly little things that aren't as big a deal as birth control.

How do you know what most women think?

Where did I say that?? Most women know what makes them pregnant, they know how to stop it from happening, they don't need the federal government to help them do that. They are perfectly capable of handling that by themselves.

Most women think there are more important things to worry about like budgets, debt and deficits and protecting the citizens of the US, in America and abroad. You know those silly little things that aren't as big a deal as birth control.

How the hell do you?

Wow. You've got a crush on her, don't you?

Lame retort.

Sandra Fluke is the liberal posterchild for dependent females needing their vagina diapered by Uncle Sam with free birth control, free abortions.. Conservative women are independent. We can take care of ourselves and care about how the economy and national security affect our every day lives. The liberal female has become a pathetic whiner dependent upon entitlements.. The saddest part is, the liberal female needs Uncle Sam to help her spread her legs.

If conservative women were so independent they wouldn't need to disparage liberal women to feel good about themselves.

Government subsidized birth control, incidentally, was first signed into law by Republican President Richard Nixon. So go fuck yourself.

Think of it as not disparagement, but not wanting to pay via taxes for other peoples crap.

Once you ask the government to provide it to you (or force others to provide it to you), your use of it becomes a topic for political debate. If you just go to the pharmacist once a month and pay for it (or your copay) then we dont get to question it.

If conservative women were so independent they wouldn't need to disparage liberal women to feel good about themselves.

Government subsidized birth control, incidentally, was first signed into law by Republican President Richard Nixon. So go fuck yourself.

Since when is the truth disparagement?? LMAO Ooooo Struck a nerve.. I don't think I need to fuck myself just yet.. You don't do it for me.. Most pansy liberals don't.. But thanks for your permission to get myself off. ;-)

The truth isn't disparagement. That's why I mentioned it, I thought you could use a dose of reality. The government has subsidized birth control for women for decades now, and the only reason folks like you have decided to hate people for supporting that idea is because Rush Limbaugh told you to have that emotion. Your don't even own your own feelings, its kinda sad.

BTW, I would expect I wouldn't "do it for" you. I'm a married man to begin with, and even if I weren't, I'm not into fucking assholes.

I'm sure your hand disagrees with you! :lol::lol:

The truth stands. LIBERAL WOMEN need government handouts to diaper their well used vaginas.

This has got to be the funniest and flukiest post ever!! Like Obama at a debate kind of funny!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:

This has got to be the funniest and flukiest post ever!! Like Obama at a debate kind of funny!! :lmao: :lmao :lmao: :lmao: :lmao :lmao: :lmao: :lmao :lmao: :lmao: :lmao :lmao: :lmao: :lmao :lmao: :lmao: :lmao :lmao: :lmao: :lmao :lmao:

? Well? You say "most women think" - how do you know what most women think? Do you have an answer or just more childishness?

This has got to be the funniest and flukiest post ever!! Like Obama at a debate kind of funny!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LOL!!! Amazing.. you have to witness some of this crap to truly believe it.

Since when is the truth disparagement?? LMAO Ooooo Struck a nerve.. I don't think I need to fuck myself just yet.. You don't do it for me.. Most pansy liberals don't.. But thanks for your permission to get myself off. ;-)

The truth isn't disparagement. That's why I mentioned it, I thought you could use a dose of reality. The government has subsidized birth control for women for decades now, and the only reason folks like you have decided to hate people for supporting that idea is because Rush Limbaugh told you to have that emotion. Your don't even own your own feelings, its kinda sad.

BTW, I would expect I wouldn't "do it for" you. I'm a married man to begin with, and even if I weren't, I'm not into fucking assholes.

The truth stands. LIBERAL WOMEN need government handouts to diaper their well used vaginas.

That's not truth. That's hatred that you have been instructed to spew.

Though I'm sure you could direct us to a post BEFORE Rush Limbaugh instructed you to hate women who supported subdizied birth control that would indicate youre hatred of them was your own idea, right?

When you've got an original anything - thought or emotion - let us know.

Though I'm sure you could direct us to a post BEFORE Rush Limbaugh instructed you to hate women who supported subdizied birth control that would indicate youre hatred of them was your own idea, right?

Rush Limbaugh made Sandra Fluke BEG for her diapered vagina? Really?? How did he do that?

What are you, 8 years old? Anyone who disagrees with you was instructed by "Rush Limbaugh?" The only people in the world who form opinions are Rush Limbaugh and you? Dude, grow a pair and be a man about your opinion.

Rush Limbaugh made Sandra Fluke BEG for her diapered vagina? Really?? How did he do that?

You're not even making sense.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

What are you, 8 years old? Anyone who disagrees with you was instructed by "Rush Limbaugh?" The only people in the world who form opinions are Rush Limbaugh and you? Dude, grow a pair and be a man about your opinion.

If you could kindly direct me to a post that would indicate you hate women who supported subsidized birth control BEFORE Limbaugh told you to, I'll think otherwise.

You're not even making sense.

This was funny! Wow, you have zero introspection. I had to thank you and pos rep you for the laugh. You set a new bar for "clueless liberal." It's not easy, it's like trying to out sprint Bolt.

If you could kindly direct me to a post that would indicate you hate women who supported subsidized birth control BEFORE Limbaugh told you to, I'll think otherwise.

Poo poo, I'd give it up if I were you. Even your messiah has backed off this federal subsidized birth control issue. Women are much more than vaginas, get over it already.

Its simply that some people like Oohpoo cant handle the fact that a person can have an opposite opinion and not have some defect. Thus they constantly think people that have differing opinions HAVE to be getting thier direction from someone else.

They are so self centered that they cannot understand how a person can come to a different conclusion on a given topic. Thus they have to rationalize the other persons position being held due to a) stupidity (the RUSH TOLD YOU meme) or b) evil.

So you're instructing a libertarian I need to prove I was against government mandated birth control before the conservative Rush told me to be.

Here's your proof... :finger3:

Anyone heard from miss Fluker lately ?

Lame retort.

Sandra Fluke is the liberal posterchild for dependent females needing their vagina diapered by Uncle Sam with free birth control, free abortions.. Conservative women are independent. We can take care of ourselves and care about how the economy and national security affect our every day lives. The liberal female has become a pathetic whiner dependent upon entitlements.. The saddest part is, the liberal female needs Uncle Sam to help her spread her legs.

I believe I'll take the liberty of correcting part of your statement:
The liberal female seems quite capable of spreading her legs without help. It's the aftermath or other consequences that she is incapable of taking responsibility for.

Lame retort.

I believe I'll take the liberty of correcting part of your statement:
The liberal female seems quite capable of spreading her legs without help. It's the aftermath or other consequences that she is incapable of taking responsibility for.

Or in other words, the liberal female is ... liberal ...

Forum List

Back