DNC Convention-The Fluke paradigm

Squeezy, you ever consider moving to Iran? I think you'd be a lot happier there. THey keep women "in their place".

there are some really hot women in Iran.

but go ahead and keep putting words in my mouth. you do that with just about every one of your posts, putting words in other's mouths that is.

That is why your posts are such jokes

Guy, you are the one who is attacking this woman because she wants reproductive health care.

I guess you think those Chadors are SEEEEXY. Unless that slut shows a little ankle!

chador_pole1.JPG

So what is it about women that scares you?

so there you go saying that women scare me and I'm attacking women.

see what I mean?

You are a fucking joke

iran-women.jpg

iraniangirl.jpg

Oh. and I'm beginning to believe you are gay

Fluke's one percenter college offers three health insurance plans, and at least one of them provides birth control coverage.

You have been misinformed. Georgetown offers three choices of plans for FACULTY, but only ONE for STUDENTS. The student plan DOES NOT offer contraception, but ONE of the FACULTY plans does.

Not only that, it was pointed out to her that a local department store provides the pill for nine bucks a month to people with no insurance.

The issue wasn't the uninsured but the people already paying for insurance. Once again, the student plan doesn't cover contraception. It should, period.

Fluke's real aim was to have the one faith-based insurance company be forced to go against their religion and provide the pill in their plan.

Twisting the facts. The school, obviously, doesn't have a problem with contraception for its faculty so it can't be against their religion to provide it. Why NOT provide it to students in the STUDENT plan?

My problem isn't what I'm paying for and not using. My problem was when I went to an insurance company to get the coverage I had paid/worked for, they fought me tooth and nail for a year before finally signing off on the operations I needed, and then "encouraged" my employer to dispense with my services (After paying me a large bribe to not sue them.)

Joe thinks the insurance company got him fired.

there are some really hot women in Iran.

but go ahead and keep putting words in my mouth. you do that with just about every one of your posts, putting words in other's mouths that is.

That is why your posts are such jokes

Guy, you are the one who is attacking this woman because she wants reproductive health care.

I guess you think those Chadors are SEEEEXY. Unless that slut shows a little ankle!

chador_pole1.JPG

see what I mean?

You are a fucking joke

iran-women.jpg

iraniangirl.jpg

Those chicks aren't living in Iran, guy, these are the people who all fled (Or their parents did) when the Crazy Ayatollahs took over.

Except you guys want the Crazy Ministers to take over this country. All you need is to get your guy in Magic Underwear to win the WH.

I won't even go into your bizarre fantasies about my sex life.

Fact is, you should care less if women are using birth control or who pays for it. But Fluke scares the hell out of you when she thinks she should get it.

My problem isn't what I'm paying for and not using. My problem was when I went to an insurance company to get the coverage I had paid/worked for, they fought me tooth and nail for a year before finally signing off on the operations I needed, and then "encouraged" my employer to dispense with my services (After paying me a large bribe to not sue them.)

Joe KNows that was the case. The office manager told me as much.

It certainly wasn't because of my performance. Six years of reviews, marked "Excellent" or "exceeds expectation" every year.

It certainly wasn't because of my performance. Six years of reviews, marked "Excellent" or "exceeds expectation" every year.

Of course, it wasn't you.

Nope, never was.

Never lost a job because I wasn't holding up my end.

It's usualy because management fucked something up, and they often paid consultants to tell them how to fuck it up.

And three of the last four jobs I've had, I've been approached to come back at a certain point. (In one case, the guy didn't even realize I had worked for them before, and when he asked if I wanted to work for them, I said, "Nope, not again.")

In this case, the company decided to make millions in capital investments on the basis of a contract with a customer that was lucrative, but was only limited to three years. The three years came and went, they didn't renew, and went with someone else.

In short, they overextended, and the first group of people they let go were ones who had run up substantial medical bills in the last few years.

The second group was anyone who had been with the company for more than a few years and earned good raises when times were good in the Mid-Oughts.

Now, I could have sued, my lawyer thought I had a wonderful case, but I already had a new job lined up. In fact, my entire idle time was all of two weeks. And as I said, they paid me a hefty bribe to NOT sue them.

chador_pole1.JPG

see what I mean?

You are a fucking joke

iran-women.jpg

iraniangirl.jpg

Those chicks aren't living in Iran, guy, these are the people who all fled (Or their parents did) when the Crazy Ayatollahs took over.

Except you guys want the Crazy Ministers to take over this country. All you need is to get your guy in Magic Underwear to win the WH.

I won't even go into your bizarre fantasies about my sex life.

Fact is, you should care less if women are using birth control or who pays for it. But Fluke scares the hell out of you when she thinks she should get it.

I have fantasies about you sex life now?

Just when are you ever going to make an honest post?

Last edited:
She's a better representation of how the GOP feels about women's issues. The gender gap the Governor suffers from is part and parcel of this bizarre "shut that thing down" mentality that the GOP has and when they get frustrated by women, they call them sluts.

She's a wonderful representative of feminine empowerment and how the GOP wishes it not to be so. It represents change and there is nothing that the GOP fears more than change.

sandra%252520fluke_thumb%25255B6%25255D.jpg

sorry, if she is change I think a lot of women are saying NO THANKS...the majority of women aren't shallow, whiny, and WORK to take care of families..they don't need or WANT some snotty pampered liberal woman to speak for them

Of course you speak from ignorance as always. Amazingly there is a gender gap that the Governor is suffering from. Women seem to be identifying with Obama who is closer to Fluke's positions than the governor.

I think you're getting the women of the republican party; June Cleaver types mixed up with reality.

You're about to get a cold dose of it on 11/6. I'm sure Ann Romney (talk about pampered beyond belief) will buy herself a few more Cadillacs to soothe her bruised spirit. What will you do? Bitch on a message board...

Can't wait.

Play the birther card again..women seem to love that...NOT!

Ann Romney was so pampered she had 5 boys and conquered MS. When you do that, get back to me.

sorry, if she is change I think a lot of women are saying NO THANKS...the majority of women aren't shallow, whiny, and WORK to take care of families..they don't need or WANT some snotty pampered liberal woman to speak for them

Of course you speak from ignorance as always. Amazingly there is a gender gap that the Governor is suffering from. Women seem to be identifying with Obama who is closer to Fluke's positions than the governor.

I think you're getting the women of the republican party; June Cleaver types mixed up with reality.

You're about to get a cold dose of it on 11/6. I'm sure Ann Romney (talk about pampered beyond belief) will buy herself a few more Cadillacs to soothe her bruised spirit. What will you do? Bitch on a message board...

Can't wait.

Play the birther card again..women seem to love that...NOT!

Ann Romney was so pampered she had 5 boys and conquered MS. When you do that, get back to me.

:eusa_clap:
that doesn't count for anything to them, just that they had money...

Last edited:

Of course, it wasn't you.

Nope, never was.

Never lost a job because I wasn't holding up my end.

It's usualy because management fucked something up, and they often paid consultants to tell them how to fuck it up.

And three of the last four jobs I've had, I've been approached to come back at a certain point. (In one case, the guy didn't even realize I had worked for them before, and when he asked if I wanted to work for them, I said, "Nope, not again.")

In this case, the company decided to make millions in capital investments on the basis of a contract with a customer that was lucrative, but was only limited to three years. The three years came and went, they didn't renew, and went with someone else.

In short, they overextended, and the first group of people they let go were ones who had run up substantial medical bills in the last few years.

The second group was anyone who had been with the company for more than a few years and earned good raises when times were good in the Mid-Oughts.

Now, I could have sued, my lawyer thought I had a wonderful case, but I already had a new job lined up. In fact, my entire idle time was all of two weeks. And as I said, they paid me a hefty bribe to NOT sue them.

My experience is people who bring value to the company don't get let go. Ones who do get canned always have lengthy overly detailed reasons why it wasn't them, but someone else's fault.

It is a defense mechanism.

[

Lots of people suffer from MS, and most of them don't have therapy that includes $77,000 dancing horsies.

Some of them have to make the choice between food and medicine.

man oh man, isn't life a bitch...you didn't get money and some people did..
that green eyed monster is going to consume you, or it already has

Last edited:
My experience is people who bring value to the company don't get let go. Ones who do get canned always have lengthy overly detailed reasons why it wasn't them, but someone else's fault.

Real world. There's office politics. There are bad managers. There are companies that do seriuosly fucked up shit to loyal people while keeping the brownnosers that are worthless.

And then you get the idiot who decides that it's cheaper to fire the elderly and sickly than keep them, and hope they won't get sued.

I've seen a family business left to coke-snorting and bible thumpng kids who ran it into the ground in a year.

I've seen companies fire people over their sexual orientation even though that is completely illegal in my state.

I've seen these "brilliant" managers who come in for a year, upset all the apple carts, and leave the place worse than when they found it.

So, no, I don't look to blame the employee first. Especially if I wasn't there, don't know him and just don't like stuff he said on an internet board. A person who would do that would be kind of ignorant.

[

Lots of people suffer from MS, and most of them don't have therapy that includes $77,000 dancing horsies.

Some of them have to make the choice between food and medicine.

man oh man, isn't life a bitch...you didn't get money and some people did..
that green eyed monster is going to consume you, or it already has

Isn't about me, snookums.

The fact that you want to be more like these people and aren't tells me you are the one dealing with the sin of envy.

Me, my personal sin is wrath, which I'm very fond of.

Real world. There's office politics. There are bad managers. There are companies that do seriuosly fucked up shit to loyal people while keeping the brownnosers that are worthless.

And then you get the idiot who decides that it's cheaper to fire the elderly and sickly than keep them, and hope they won't get sued.

I've seen a family business left to coke-snorting and bible thumpng kids who ran it into the ground in a year.

I've seen companies fire people over their sexual orientation even though that is completely illegal in my state.

I've seen these "brilliant" managers who come in for a year, upset all the apple carts, and leave the place worse than when they found it.

So, no, I don't look to blame the employee first. Especially if I wasn't there, don't know him and just don't like stuff he said on an internet board. A person who would do that would be kind of ignorant.

I got it. Its the brownnosers and bible thumpers fault.

Not yours.

Leave it to the lefty k00ks in here to think that this birth control shit is going to decide the election.

Then again, it is the DEM strategy this election cycle = throw it up and hope it sticks.

But like James Carville said in 1992.................:2up:

Seriously, you've never, ever seen a manager make a bad decision that cost people jobs?

I have never seen an employee who exceeded expectations lose their job with trumped reasoning.

I have seen many who sucked be gone at the very first opportunity for trumped up reasons.

Forum List

Back