Sandra Fluke

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

TAMPA, Fla. — Liberal contraception activist Sandra Fluke isn’t taking up Breitbart.com editor Dana Loesch’s challenge to a debate on women’s issues.

The conservative firebrand Loesch has been tweeting at Fluke and publicly challenging the liberal activist Thursday to a debate and discussion on the issues, but Fluke, who strolled through the Republican National Convention Thursday afternoon, has not responded. Loesch has even gone looking for Fluke, who appears to have disappeared after a series of media appearances at the convention center.

Fluke showed up at the RNC with Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, early Thursday afternoon and the two paraded around media outlets in the convention center pushing their message.

Loesch isn’t surprised that Fluke has not agreed to a debate.

“If Sandra Fluke is going to come here and talk about women’s issues, then why not talk to actual conservative women about women’s issues?” Loesch told The Daily Caller. “I mean, that’s the whole point. You can’t just come here and hold a press conference and not take any questions. You can’t just go on MSNBC and say whatever you want. Is she an advocate or propagandist? Which one is she? If she’s an advocate, she’s completely willing to have a discussion on the issues. Democrats don’t speak for women. They don’t speak for me. I would like to hear why she thinks she speaks for all women because she obviously does not.”

“She hasn’t shown any desire to listen to what conservative women have to say and why they’re happy with the Republican Party and why they are voting for Republicans,” Loesch continued. “She thinks that the Democrats have a patent on women’s issues? Here you have the Obama White House which has actual pay inequality and here you have the Obama White House which removed the sovereignty women have over their own body and then there’s this unelected board for Medicare that’s not regulated by HHS? Where is she on those issues if she’s such a women’s advocate.”

Because Fluke is “not willing to engage on the issues,” Loesch said that “signals to me that she’s not an advocate but she’s a propagandist.”

“I’m genuine,” Loesch said. “I want a genuine discussion. I don’t understand why Democrat women — when they claim to speak for all women — why they’re stopping this very important discussion.”

“Is she afraid to be challenged on the ideas?” Loesch added. “That’s what it signals to me is that she’s unwilling to actually engage in a conversation with real conservative women. Is it because she’s afraid and doesn’t have the strength of her own conviction? That says to me quite a lot. I’m willing to put it on the line, why isn’t she?”

Loesch said she thinks Fluke is nothing more than a creation made by President Barack Obama as part of an effort to push liberal politics. “I don’t know of any other ‘private citizen’ who is represented by the Knickerbocker PR firm in Washington, D.C., which happens to be run by Anita Dunn, Barack Obama’s former communications director,” Loesch said. “I don’t know any private citizen who just happens to have that affiliation. This was an entirely fabricated narrative from the Democrats and they needed a face to put on it and so Sandra Fluke was the face that they put on it. I want to know if she’s woman enough to come talk to me.”

Fluke has not responded to a request for comment from The Daily Caller about Loesch’s challenge either.

Read more: Sandra Fluke chickening out on women's issues debate? | The Daily Caller

• Banned
Where are all the "Republicans hate all women" proponents? Fluke is going to be at the convention and read some prepared remarks.

What was said in this article that isn't true? If it was a Republican woman you would be demanding that she explain herself. Or are you agreeing that she can't make a case unless she's told what to say?

She trolled through th econvention with her mouthpiece:

Fluke showed up at the RNC with Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, early Thursday afternoon and the two paraded around media outlets in the convention center pushing their message.

Or is she like Obama and press conferences where he has to be embarassed and prodded by the media to take questions.

She's just another rube being manipulated by the Obeyme administration in a desperate attempt to get reelected.

Fluke is a fluke...she'll be used like Cindy Sheehan was then be cast off into oblivion

poor dear

• Banned
Government control of Fluke's clam is a sham.

It's a "clam shame".

she should just clam up.

sandra%2Bfluke.jpg

they jsut hate it when women want to be in charge of their own "clams".

keep your fucking dirty heads out of the clams of women who dont invite you into their "clam".

Heres a fucking clue for your idiot brained "journalist" in the OP.

There is no law that states the woman has to bring her"clam" to your fuckiing show

Scott Brown refused to go on Rachel Maddow's show to defend attacks he made on her.

Does that mean he should get out of the Senate?

You ran away from a thread a few days ago. You ran away today when asked to prove what Ann Romney supposedly said.

You are the least crediblle person on this entire board.

We all mis-speak and many of us ackwoledge it when we do but you are one POS with a big mouth, nothing worthwhile coming out of it as well as a cowardly shit that never proves a fucking thing that you say.

keep your fucking dirty heads out of the clams of women who dont invite you into their "clam".

Well you see, dumber'n dirt, it is Fluk herself that has "invited" EVERYONE into her smelly "clam." She wants to live an irresponsible life style getting her "clam" POKED day and night, and she wants THE AMERICAN TAX PAYERS to PAY for HER CONTRACEPTIVES. Well, sorry, shit for brains, I don't care if it's sandy fuck or your greasy crotch, if you want to lay around day and night with your legs spread panting for every swinging dick to pound your pud, THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!

Now go dunk your head in a barrel of SHIT you IGNORANT FUCKING MORON.

Last edited:

Well you see, dumber'n dirt, it is Fluk herself that has "invited" EVERYONE into her smelly "clam." She wants to live an irresponsible life style getting her "clam" POKED day and night, and she wants THE AMERICAN TAX PAYERS to PAY for HER CONTRACEPTIVES. Well, sorry, shit for brains, I don't care if it's sandy fuck or your greasy crotch, if you want to go out and beg to be slammed around the clock, THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!

Now go dunk your head in a barrel of SHIT you IGNORANT FUCKING MORON.

sandra_fluke.jpg

Forum List

Back