Sandra Fluke Runs For Office

Cool. I hope she raises their taxes even higher out there.

She is running for a FEDERAL office.
No. Why would you cluelessly comment?

Sandra Fluke is running as a first-time candidate for a seat in California's state Senate to represent some of the most affluent communities of Los Angeles County, a district that stretches from the Hollywood Hills to the Palos Verdes peninsula.

Reviewing her career, I may have been persuaded to vote for her. But her whole deal with the contraceptives has now done the opposite. She is now nothing but a sell out to political elites

Maybe you ought to look at the entire picture before making a judgment. a judgment based on a concerted effort by some of the dumbest members on this forum who parrot lies, half-truths and choose to assassinate the character of this brave young woman for solely partisan purposes.

Sandra Fluke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW, see the post above by Mudwhistle for a prime example of character assassination; Mudwhistle may be insane, but that is no excuse for being an insipid jerk.

I've always been known as a straight shooter.

She wasn't allowed to testify in that hearing because the REPUBLICANS weren't allowed to vet her prior to her testimony.

Instead Pelosi held a fake hearing in a closed committee room elsewhere in the Capital, and passed it off as a genuine hearing in the press. It was a complete hoax. She also made claims that were highly questionable if not outright lies.

This by definition is fraud.

Forcing?

We are "forced" to pay for all kinds of corporate goodies.

Not one of you folks EVER says squat about that.

And libertarians aren't Liberals.

Liberals are Liberals.

Why is it that every howling moonbat in this country thinks confiscating less of someone's money equates to them paying for something? ..... :cuckoo:

Taxes are in the Constitution, Ace.

If you believe that it's wrong? Change the Constitution, or start your own freakin country without taxation.

See how far either gets ya.

Over taxing by yoyo's with your kind of mindset is why this country was formed, Ace.......

Reviewing her career, I may have been persuaded to vote for her. But her whole deal with the contraceptives has now done the opposite. She is now nothing but a sell out to political elites

Maybe you ought to look at the entire picture before making a judgment. a judgment based on a concerted effort by some of the dumbest members on this forum who parrot lies, half-truths and choose to assassinate the character of this brave young woman for solely partisan purposes.

BTW, see the post above by Mudwhistle for a prime example of character assassination; Mudwhistle may be insane, but that is no excuse for being an insipid jerk.

She wasn't allowed to testify in that hearing because the REPUBLICANS weren't allowed to vet her prior to her testimony.

Instead Pelosi held a fake hearing in a closed committee room elsewhere in the Capital, and passed it off as a genuine hearing in the press. It was a complete hoax. She also made claims that were highly questionable if not outright lies.

Post the "highly questionable if not outright lies".

Liz Warren should grill her

Any of your posts will suffice

Any of your posts will suffice

There is evidence for most of my posts, even those which are solely opinion. For example, I've posted a number of times that you're the archetype of the Idiot-Gram. All who want to verify that fact need only to read all of your posts.

And your above rejoinder is typical Idiot-Gram; mudwhistle posted an allegation sans evidence, all but a most partisan idiot understands that.

Why does a lesbian need birth control anyhoo?

Fucking moonbats.

Why do you need rubbers? Oh yeah, being gay to protect you from disease. So, I guess you feel that's okay. Maybe if you only had one sexual partner, you and he could marry and not fear getting an STD.

He said lesbians

I know that some women need the pill to regulate their periods, but if that woman knew Georgetown didn't cover BC why the heck did she bother enrolling?

Because she wanted to make a statement or bring a lawsuit.

She's dishonest to say the least. She cannot be trusted.

I don't think she has a chance in hell, but this is California we're talking about after all....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back