Sandra Fluke

Nobody believes Kaz about much of anything. He has no character and no integrity, iow, he's an extremist hack.

My God, woman up and have your own opinion. Yes, my dear, there are hundreds, thousands, legions of people who think I have no character and no integrity and I'm an extremist hack. You think so little of your self that you think your own opinion has no value unless it's validated by others. That all you can muster up is to claim many other people besides you think it is supposed to offend me?

Repeat after me, "I" think kaz has no character and integrity.

That is a far more powerful statement then speaking for the legions of people who think it and you are simply their parrot, as you said the first time.

Ok, I know who you are now.

That's all..

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Nobody believes Kaz about much of anything. He has no character and no integrity, iow, he's an extremist hack.

My God, woman up and have your own opinion. Yes, my dear, there are hundreds, thousands, legions of people who think I have no character and no integrity and I'm an extremist hack. You think so little of your self that you think your own opinion has no value unless it's validated by others. That all you can muster up is to claim many other people besides you think it is supposed to offend me?

That is a far more powerful statement then speaking for the legions of people who think it and you are simply their parrot, as you said the first time.

That's all..

Exactly, you said "I" ... thank you. That's all I asked, speak for yourself. Positive rep for you, my dear.

- kaz

That's all..

Exactly, you said "I" ... thank you. That's all I asked, speak for yourself. Positive rep for you, my dear.

- kaz

:rolleyes:

Yes, you did.

Link, please.

Bam, now that's what I"m talking about, negative rep. The angry little gnome lashes out in his little hateful way because he's not man enough to speak with words.

You can in no clearer way say you are my bitch. Thank you, my friend. Why you'd want to tell me I'm winning, that I'm getting to your little sorry ass, I don't know. But then again I can't explain why you do any of the bitch ass things you do. Other then your lack of testicles.

You've never had anything of value to offer to any conversation I've ever seen.

/ignore

Link, please.

Bam, now that's what I"m talking about, negative rep. The angry little gnome lashes out in his little hateful way because he's not man enough to speak with words.

You can in no clearer way say you are my bitch. Thank you, my friend. Why you'd want to tell me I'm winning, that I'm getting to your little sorry ass, I don't know. But then again I can't explain why you do any of the bitch ass things you do. Other then your lack of testicles.

/ignore

You respond to my point that I'm getting to you ... by confirming it ...

The no content comment is hilarious, from the master in the art.

/ignore

You respond to my point that I'm getting to you ... by confirming it ...

The no content comment is hilarious, from the master in the art.

Poo Poo is upset that he can't control vaginas. Be kind. :lol:

they jsut hate it when women want to be in charge of their own "clams".

keep your fucking dirty heads out of the clams of women who dont invite you into their "clam".

Is TruthSplatters a Sandra Fluke sok ?

It all adds up ?

Oh wait, Truth is actually smarter (I can't keep from giggling when I say that) than Sandra.

Forum List

Back