Sandra Fluke

Fluke is a fluke...she'll be used like Cindy Sheehan was then be cast off into oblivion

poor dear

Good point, I forgot all about that stooge.

That "stooge" lost her son who was serving our country; only real assholes demean the family of those who died in the service of our nation.

And then she used her son's memory to pump her selfish political agenda, one the son didn't agree with. That ... is where people take issue with her. Her son being killed for his country was tragic, but it doesn't give her a pass for life to do or say whatever she wants without consequence.

Fluke is a fluke...she'll be used like Cindy Sheehan was then be cast off into oblivion

poor dear

That "stooge" lost her son who was serving our country; only real assholes demean the family of those who died in the service of our nation.

I wouldnt go with stooge, I would go with "useful idiot."

Once she started using her son's death for political means and became a tool of the media her actions and positions became open to criticism.

Wow. You've got a crush on her, don't you?

Lame retort.

Sandra Fluke is the liberal posterchild for dependent females needing their vagina diapered by Uncle Sam with free birth control, free abortions.. Conservative women are independent. We can take care of ourselves and care about how the economy and national security affect our every day lives. The liberal female has become a pathetic whiner dependent upon entitlements.. The saddest part is, the liberal female needs Uncle Sam to help her spread her legs.
If conservative women were so independent they wouldn't need to disparage liberal women to feel good about themselves.

Government subsidized birth control, incidentally, was first signed into law by Republican President Richard Nixon. So go fuck yourself.

And no doubt Nixon was one of your all-time fav presidents, too.

Sandra Fluke is a liberal vagina that needs special attention from the Federal Government. Most women refuse to be reduced to the level the left wants us to.

If she wants to continue being a vagina, fine............I know women are so much more than that.

Most women refuse to use birth control?

No, most women pay for it themselves.

What are you, 8 years old? Anyone who disagrees with you was instructed by "Rush Limbaugh?" The only people in the world who form opinions are Rush Limbaugh and you? Dude, grow a pair and be a man about your opinion.

If you could kindly direct me to a post that would indicate you hate women who supported subsidized birth control BEFORE Limbaugh told you to, I'll think otherwise.

Poo poo, I'd give it up if I were you. Even your messiah has backed off this federal subsidized birth control issue. Women are much more than vaginas, get over it already.

I never said women were only vaginas.

Obama didn't "back off" of federally subsidized birth control. Title X has been law for decades, it wasn't even his idea.

And then she used her son's memory to pump her selfish political agenda, one the son didn't agree with. That ... is where people take issue with her. Her son being killed for his country was tragic, but it doesn't give her a pass for life to do or say whatever she wants without consequence.

How the fuck would you know what her son did or did not agree with? Have you ever even met the guy? Have you serioulsy sunken so low that you pretend to dictate the opinions of fallen soldiers to their own mothers? WTF is wrong with you?

I never said women were only vaginas

Yes, you did. Women are people, they are affected by all issues. Unemployment, deficit spending, high tax rates, overregulation. But you say no, they care about free government birth control and access to abortions, that's it. That is exactly saying they are only vaginae. Your party are the true knuckle draggers, there's no way around it. Sadly liberal women are willing to victimize themselves for the good of The Party. Though that's typical liberal as black liberals, gay liberals and the rest of the groups are willing to do the same.

Which, BTW, is why we keep calling it a "collectivist" ideology. The collective is above the individual. I will never understand it, but you have the right to believe that. But at least be honest about it.

Though I'm sure you could direct us to a post BEFORE Rush Limbaugh instructed you to hate women who supported subdizied birth control that would indicate youre hatred of them was your own idea, right?

What are you, 8 years old? Anyone who disagrees with you was instructed by "Rush Limbaugh?" The only people in the world who form opinions are Rush Limbaugh and you? Dude, grow a pair and be a man about your opinion.

Its simply that some people like Oohpoo cant handle the fact that a person can have an opposite opinion and not have some defect. Thus they constantly think people that have differing opinions HAVE to be getting thier direction from someone else.

They are so self centered that they cannot understand how a person can come to a different conclusion on a given topic. Thus they have to rationalize the other persons position being held due to a) stupidity (the RUSH TOLD YOU meme) or b) evil.

When you consider that folks like OohPoo are only capable of regurgitating the verbal vomit of their media mentors, of course they transpose that propensity onto others.

Lame retort.

Sandra Fluke is the liberal posterchild for dependent females needing their vagina diapered by Uncle Sam with free birth control, free abortions.. Conservative women are independent. We can take care of ourselves and care about how the economy and national security affect our every day lives. The liberal female has become a pathetic whiner dependent upon entitlements.. The saddest part is, the liberal female needs Uncle Sam to help her spread her legs.

I believe I'll take the liberty of correcting part of your statement:
The liberal female seems quite capable of spreading her legs without help. It's the aftermath or other consequences that she is incapable of taking responsibility for.

Or in other words, the liberal female is ... liberal ...

Uh, yup. I guess so.

Yes, you did.

Link, please.

But you say no, they care about free government birth control and access to abortions, that's it.

I did not say that. You are a liar.

That is exactly saying they are only vaginae.

Your definition of the word "exactly" is different from the one the rest of the world uses. If I said "exactly" that, then you'd be able to show us a post where I said exactly that. But you can't, because I didn't.

Your party are the true knuckle draggers, there's no way around it. Sadly liberal women are willing to victimize themselves for the good of The Party. Though that's typical liberal as black liberals, gay liberals and the rest of the groups are willing to do the same.

Which, BTW, is why we keep calling it a "collectivist" ideology. The collective is above the individual. I will never understand it, but you have the right to believe that. But at least be honest about it.

The words of a liar aren't meaningful to me.

I demand an immediate apology for you having deliberately lied about things I said.

If you could kindly direct me to a post that would indicate you hate women who supported subsidized birth control BEFORE Limbaugh told you to, I'll think otherwise.

Poo poo, I'd give it up if I were you. Even your messiah has backed off this federal subsidized birth control issue. Women are much more than vaginas, get over it already.

Obama didn't "back off" of federally subsidized birth control. Title X has been law for decades, it wasn't even his idea.

Maybe you haven't said that per-se, but your wundur boi messiah, obama, has:

Attachments

• $lady-parts.png
    $lady-parts.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 51

Maybe you haven't said that per-se, but your wundur boi messiah, obama, has:

"Women are only vaginas" is not what the words on that card say.

It never ceaes to amaze me how right wing retards like yourself will insist that something is what it clearly is not.

Yes, you did.

Link, please.

I did not say that. You are a liar.

That is exactly saying they are only vaginae.

Your definition of the word "exactly" is different from the one the rest of the world uses. If I said "exactly" that, then you'd be able to show us a post where I said exactly that. But you can't, because I didn't.

Your party are the true knuckle draggers, there's no way around it. Sadly liberal women are willing to victimize themselves for the good of The Party. Though that's typical liberal as black liberals, gay liberals and the rest of the groups are willing to do the same.

The words of a liar aren't meaningful to me.

I demand an immediate apology for you having deliberately lied about things I said.

Nobody believes Kaz about much of anything. He has no character and no integrity, iow, he's an extremist hack.

Here ya go doo doo, here's some liberal women and men all worried about vaginas.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg0bclmJQlA]Vaginas Protest Republican Convention - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, you did.

Link, please.

Bam, now that's what I"m talking about, negative rep. The angry little gnome lashes out in his little hateful way because he's not man enough to speak with words.

You can in no clearer way say you are my bitch. Thank you, my friend. Why you'd want to tell me I'm winning, that I'm getting to your little sorry ass, I don't know. But then again I can't explain why you do any of the bitch ass things you do. Other then your lack of testicles.

Nobody believes Kaz about much of anything. He has no character and no integrity, iow, he's an extremist hack.

My God, woman up and have your own opinion. Yes, my dear, there are hundreds, thousands, legions of people who think I have no character and no integrity and I'm an extremist hack. You think so little of your self that you think your own opinion has no value unless it's validated by others. That all you can muster up is to claim many other people besides you think it is supposed to offend me?

Repeat after me, "I" think kaz has no character and integrity.

That is a far more powerful statement then speaking for the legions of people who think it and you are simply their parrot, as you said the first time.

Forum List

Back