Obama proves he deserved the Nobel prize by making peace with Iran

Look, Dullard. I'm all for peaceful diplomacy. I'm staunchly anti-war and interventin. but you're trying to secure a victory when one hasn't been achieved yet (typical of progressive LOLberals).

There is no peace deal. It's more like an agreement to make an agreement someday, and Iran is getting big bucks for that much. Money they will pour into the last bit of effort necessary to wage their holy war.

I have no idea. Maybe the assassination of children wasn't foreseen as part of Obama's MO when he was awarded the "peace" prizze.

Well, he surely has enough wars/lives lost under his watch. Abysmal. Maybe they can take back the "peace" prize. He's a raging warmongering chickenhawk.

I have no idea. Maybe the assassination of children wasn't foreseen as part of Obama's MO when he was awarded the "peace" prizze.

Well, he surely has enough wars/lives lost under his watch. Abysmal. Maybe they can take back the "peace" prize. He's a raging warmongering chickenhawk.

Weren't Gaddafi and Idi Amin candidates for this "peace" prize?:confused:

Ah...they are all about Iran exporting terrorism around the world. :cuckoo: If you refuse to click on links in response to asking for "proof" then why bother asking in the first place?

The first link is to Hilary Clinton saying it's so...the third is from The Huffington Post saying it's so...still want to argue that it isn't?

Forum List

Back