What's the big deal if Iran gets the bomb?

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
What would happen, really? How long would it take them to build an accurate delivery system? Who would they drop it on? Israel? I doubt it, that's where the Dome of the Rock is, the Muslims most holy temple. And if God says the Jewish temple must be rebuilt before the antichrist can take over, that would make it thousands more years before it could be built, if Israel is nuked. And if they dropped one anywhere, Iran would be destroyed immediately. That whole country would become a glass desert. The Persian people would cease to exist. Let's face it, the U.S. is the only country in the world that was insane enough to use nuclear weapons. And Truman dropped those bombs just to show Russia that we were that crazy. The U.S. was also going to nuke Vietnam and Laos. And there was a plan to nuke the moon. Destroy the moon, and the earth dies. Real smart huh. Russia's had the bomb for over 50 years, and they've never used one. China, India, Pakistan, North Korea and Israel have nukes too. North Korea can't figure out how to make one fly. And it's a wonder Pakistan hasn't given one to Iran.

So what's your scenario for what would happen? WWIII? Really?

Keeping up with the Jones.........Everybody's going to want one.

They want a nuclear deterrent against invasion/attack, with the US and Israel threatening them every time a shitty conservative warhawk gets in power it is in their best interest to have one. I do not for a minute believe that they intend to use such a weapon in an offensive manner seeing as how after it is used the rest of the world will totally annihilate their country. Sure they may have crazies in charge but they are not that crazy, dirty bombs are much easier to use and entirely within their means right now and have not been used.

They want a nuclear deterrent against invasion/attack, with the US and Israel threatening them every time a shitty conservative warhawk gets in power it is in their best interest to have one. I do not for a minute believe that they intend to use such a weapon in an offensive manner seeing as how after it is used the rest of the world will totally annihilate their country. Sure they may have crazies in charge but they are not that crazy, dirty bombs are much easier to use and entirely within their means right now and have not been used.

Poor little Iran just trying to protect itself from big bad Israel and the U.S..

Thanks for the laugh.

your knowledge of radical muslims is very limited. The crazies ARE in charge.

Can you believe the scum that calls the dimocrap party 'home'?

Are there any dimocraps out there with enough self-respect to not be a part of the same party that allows scumbags like this in it?

Or do you choose to just put your fingers in your ears while you :eusa_whistle:

Which, AFAIC, makes you a scumbag too.

Thanks for some thought. But why spend all that time on building a bomb, when they could just fly a plane into one of the existing nuclear power plants?

your knowledge of radical muslims is very limited. The crazies ARE in charge.

Your knowledge is non existent.

Can you believe the scum that calls the dimocrap party 'home'?

Are there any dimocraps out there with enough self-respect to not be a part of the same party that allows scumbags like this in it?

Or do you choose to just put your fingers in your ears while you :eusa_whistle:

Which, AFAIC, makes you a scumbag too.
Okay, now that we've heard from the moron Palin.........

What would happen, really? How long would it take them to build an accurate delivery system? Who would they drop it on? Israel? I doubt it, that's where the Dome of the Rock is, the Muslims most holy temple. And if God says the Jewish temple must be rebuilt before the antichrist can take over, that would make it thousands more years before it could be built, if Israel is nuked. And if they dropped one anywhere, Iran would be destroyed immediately. That whole country would become a glass desert. The Persian people would cease to exist. Let's face it, the U.S. is the only country in the world that was insane enough to use nuclear weapons. And Truman dropped those bombs just to show Russia that we were that crazy. The U.S. was also going to nuke Vietnam and Laos. And there was a plan to nuke the moon. Destroy the moon, and the earth dies. Real smart huh. Russia's had the bomb for over 50 years, and they've never used one. China, India, Pakistan, North Korea and Israel have nukes too. North Korea can't figure out how to make one fly. And it's a wonder Pakistan hasn't given one to Iran.

So what's your scenario for what would happen? WWIII? Really?

You have to keep in mind........Iran is on a mission from Allah. It isn't a defensive weapon for them, it's offensive.

Poor little Iran just trying to protect itself from big bad Israel and the U.S..

Thanks for the laugh.

All your knowledge of Iran flows from the people who want to kill every last human being that lives on top of our oil.

Iran....a nation awash in oil.....says that their nuclear program is only for peaceful energy purposes....

and they've never lied before either......:rolleyes:

Thanks for the laugh.

All your knowledge of Iran flows from the people who want to kill every last human being that lives on top of our oil.

As I said in my neg rep to you, you're a fucking moron.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ira...rosoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&safe=active

Thanks for the laugh.

Wrong. Your inability to see who the dangerous actor is the only thing that's lacking.

Iran hasn't attacked another nation since 1798. How many times has America attacked another nation? I can understand why countries would want a deterrent strong enough to keep the UN (American troops basically) out of their nation. Do I agree with them getting a bomb? No. But I can see why they want one. If Iran had 40 military bases surrounding us I'd be in the back yard trying to build a bomb to get them out of here.

Thanks for some thought. But why spend all that time on building a bomb, when they could just fly a plane into one of the existing nuclear power plants?

The characterization of Iran as a terrorist nation is grossly overblown.

Forum List

Back