Obama proves he deserved the Nobel prize by making peace with Iran

How about this, my liberal friends...provide some links to proove that Iran ISN'T a State sponsor of terrorism.

I...unlike Billo...promise to read what you post.

LOL...boy...that request prompted a mass exodus by the board's progressives!

Last edited:
Half of the charm of progressives; they always claim victory before one is secured. Then when it fails they blame someone else for the failure. True story.

Lets see?

MLK
Jimmy Carter
Al Gore
Barack Obama

Seems about time for John Kerry doesn't it?

Possibly. The quality of recipients has been falling dramatically over the years, but we are talking John Kerry here. I'm thinking we need to get in Al Sharpton and Marion Barry first.

Half of the charm of progressives; they always claim victory before one is secured. Then when it fails they blame someone else for the failure. True story.

Lets see?

MLK
Jimmy Carter
Al Gore
Barack Obama

Possibly. The quality of recipients has been falling dramatically over the years, but we are talking John Kerry here. I'm thinking we need to get in Al Sharpton and Marion Barry first.

So, lets see...

if John Kerry follows up this initial treaty with more agreements to diffuse Irans nuclear capabilities without firing a shot......Would Republicans cheer an American winning the Nobel Prize?

Lets see?

MLK
Jimmy Carter
Al Gore
Barack Obama

So, lets see...

if John Kerry follows up this initial treaty with more agreements to diffuse Irans nuclear capabilities without firing a shot......Would Republicans cheer an American winning the Nobel Prize?

Do you really think John Kerry had anything to do with the progress with Iran so far? Yes he's S of S, but thinking he brokered this deal is like thinking obama wrote obamacare.

So, lets see...

Do you really think John Kerry had anything to do with the progress with Iran so far? Yes he's S of S, but thinking he brokered this deal is like thinking obama wrote obamacare.

If he expands the treaty and negotiates a peaceful resolution to the Iran nuclear crisis, would you support his winning the Nobel Prize?

Or just be another shit faced conservative taking sides against his country?

Is is true that gas prices will go down because of this deal? I heard something about it on the news.

Oil prices dropped on the international markets upon hearing this news. Whether that translates into cheaper prices at the pump or even bigger profits for Exxon is not yet known.

gas-tax-avg-sm-11-0429.jpg

:rolleyes:

Those greedy Exxon BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Circular logic there, guy. I'm against Kerry and obama, not the country.

Got that

So you oppose anything they accomplish good or bad.....correct?

What have they accomplished? They basically got an agreement to talk by giving shit away. Fuck! It seems to work for Democrat voters.

They "accomplished" the most hated, asinine piece of legislation of the last 150 years, They accomplished the worst recovery in history...

Sorry guy. The country just can't survive any more Democrat "accomplishments".

Amazing what people will swallow when accountants become creative at hiding profits.

WSJ Op-Ed Uses Debunked Exxon Talking Point To Obscure Massive Oil Profits | Blog | Media Matters for America

But FactCheck.org examined these claims and concluded that "the 7-cents-per-gallon figure grossly underestimates the industry's earnings. It includes only earnings from the sale of gasoline and not earnings on producing and selling crude oil. There are no independent figures on how much oil companies earn on a gallon of gasoline." According to Energy Information Administration economist Neal Davis, trying to determine such a figure would be "heroic at best" and "sadly misinformed ... at worst."

So does the government really "rake in a larger profit at the pump" than oil companies? The federal government certainly doesn't. According to the Congressional Research Service, the five major oil companies made almost $133 billion in profits in 2011. Exxon alone made more than $41 billion. By contrast, the federal gas tax generated $24 billion in revenue for the Highway Trust Fund in 2011.

Exxon made $41 billion in profits off 2 cents a gallon while the federal gas tax only generated $24 billion for the entire industry? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back