Obama proves he deserved the Nobel prize by making peace with Iran

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Our beloved Pres. Obama has shown he is finally worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize he received 5 years ago by using diplomacy, not the military, to resolve the Iranian nuclear impasse.

And for that masterful example of leadership he should be praised by all American citizens. ... :thup:

Our beloved Pres. Obama has shown he is finally worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize he received 5 years ago by using diplomacy, not the military, to resolve the Iranian nuclear impasse.

And for that masterful example of leadership he should be praised by all American citizens. ... :thup:

Yes, he is trying desperately to segue attention from his failure of Obamacare. But we've been onto his maneuvers for years, with the exception of the virtual blind and deaf. :eusa_hand:

I admit that I participated in the derision directed at Obama for receiving the Nobel Peace Prize shortly after taking office.

But this epic peace deal with Iran proves the Nobel committee was prescient in making the coveted award to our leader. . :cool:

I admit that I participated in the derision directed at Obama for receiving the Nobel Peace Prize shortly after taking office.

But this epic peace deal with Iran proves the Nobel committee was prescient in making the coveted award to our leader. . :cool:

How does easing the sanctions without stopping the Iranians from enriching their plutonium make this an "epic peace deal"? It's idiotic. Just when economic sanctions are causing Iran to stagger enough to back off on it's nuclear program, Obama stops the sanctions. Duh?

Yes, he is trying desperately to segue attention from his failure of Obamacare. But we've been onto his maneuvers for years, with the exception of the virtual blind and deaf. :eusa_hand:

Yeah..that's the ticket..

Except he started negotiations about 3 years ago, before ObamaCare was passed when he admitted that the US had done bad things to Iran (or Operation Ajax).

Or that didn't happen, right?

Which is it?

Lemme help you out.

AFP: Obama admits US involvement in 1953 Iran coup
Affordable Health Care for America Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Personally, I have never been a fan of John Kerry.

But he has worked tirelessly in the interest of our nation to bring this historic peace deal to the table, and finalized it, without military intervention.

And for that Kerry deserves a hardy "Well done!!" from all patriotic American citizens. ... :thup:

Using easing sanctions as bait so that the Iranians from enriching their stockpile for atomic weapons is a good deal.

It was done without a war: tough on you neo-cons.

It lessens the chances of atomic warfare in the ME.

Israel is aware that it does not have to go cowboy.

And it pisses off the neo-cons.

Just a good deal for the good guys and gals all around.

I think all US officials that worked to make this deal happen deserve a "Well done" from Americans.

A question my husband and I were speaking about was why now, why could this not have happened 4 years ago. My initial response was it could not have happened until after Obama was elected to a second term in office. Second, we needed an Iranian official in a position of power who could be viewed/perceived as more moderate.

I think the political system in the US is corrupted with the power of special interest groups, and it takes planning to get around them. I think President Obama has learned how to deal with the problem, we see the truths of that illustrated in the deal with Syria coming about and in this deal with Iran being reached.

Using easing sanctions as bait so that the Iranians from enriching their stockpile for atomic weapons is a good deal.

It was done without a war: tough on you neo-cons.

It lessens the chances of atomic warfare in the ME.

Israel is aware that it does not have to go cowboy.

And it pisses off the neo-cons.

Just a good deal for the good guys and gals all around.

I have to say I agree with you, now that is a surprise that we can agree about something.

I think all US officials that worked to make this deal happen deserve a "Well done" from Americans.

A question my husband and I were speaking about was why now, why could this not have happened 4 years ago. My initial response was it could not have happened until after Obama was elected to a second term in office. Second, we needed an Iranian official in a position of power who could be viewed/perceived as more moderate.

I think the political system in the US is corrupted with the power of special interest groups, and it takes planning to get around them. I think President Obama has learned how to deal with the problem, we see the truths of that illustrated in the deal with Syria coming about and in this deal with Iran being reached.

Seems you answered your own question.

There was an election in Iran and they have a new President.

Also..the sanctions were hurting.

He made peace with Iran to get people to forget about Obamacare???? Do you think before you post, or do you just have blind hatred?

Sunni Man is Obama's chief jock-sniffer. lol

Um, are you sure peace was made? It seems a bit of a quick to react on negotiations to conclude peace has been brought forth. Especially with Israel frothing at the mouth to eliminate Iran's nuke program. Saudi Arabia still pissed over the Syrian affair adn now the backhanded slap from the US on their arch-enemy Iran.

Peace, like most of history shows, is simply a facade and a mask for pending violent conflict.

Looks like John Kerry is in line for a Nobel Peace Prize

Just to piss off the Republicans

Half of the charm of progressives; they always claim victory before one is secured. Then when it fails they blame someone else for the failure. True story.

Half of the charm of progressives; they always claim victory before one is secured. Then when it fails they blame someone else for the failure. True story.

Lets see?

MLK
Jimmy Carter
Al Gore
Barack Obama

Seems about time for John Kerry doesn't it?

Forum List

Back