Obama persecuted Filmmaker still rots in jail-

No matter how much liberals rant, rave, and screech all over this thread, it doesn't change the ABSOLUTE FACT, that every last one of them wanted to lynch this Filmmaker before any evidence was in, based solely on Barack Obama blaming the video for the death of American citizens. That is a DANGEROUS precedent.

Lynch? Every Last One of us? I know you're from Tex-ass and all....But that's quite an extreme claim. Care to prove it?

I'd like to see a quotes where every one of us "libruls" wanted to see him strung up from a tree.

I know you don't care what the rest of the world thinks of us....I know you don't like the nicities of diplomacy and respect for anyone other than fellow conservative Americans, but the simple fact is....there are many more of "the rest of the world" than there are of us.

While the Benghazi attack was a coordinated effort and likely had little to do with the video...other than to be used as a propaganda tool....There were hotspots across the globe where people WERE rioting over that movie. That movie was probably pulled off of youtube, burned onto DVD and distributed around the Islamic world....probably with a full dissertation on how "this is what America thinks of us" propaganda message.

Like I said.....I know you don't care. But a leader should.....and Obama did what a leader does.....disagrees with the movie, condemns the resulting violence, and explains our freedom of speech laws and the fact that very few of us share the hatred of the filmmaker has towards Islam.
Hey it seems she also lives on the east coast...

No matter how much liberals rant, rave, and screech all over this thread, it doesn't change the ABSOLUTE FACT, that every last one of them wanted to lynch this Filmmaker before any evidence was in, based solely on Barack Obama blaming the video for the death of American citizens. That is a DANGEROUS precedent.

no matter how much you rant and flap your beef curtains, it doesn't change the absolute fact that he's in jail for violating his parole.

No he's not. He's in jail pending a hearing on whether or not he violated his parole. He's in jail because a judge said he presents a threat to public safety until after the election.

He's used 17 different aliases.

Which is why one of the terms of his probation was not to use any alias. He didn't. Once that charge was dismissed on the part of the violation hearing that they did have, the court went into recess and the rest of the hearing continued until after the election.

I went back through an entire thread here where the LIBRUL LYNCH MOB demanded this poor man's death in some cases, wanted him to rot in a prison, to be labeled a terrorist.. etc etc.. I brought it back in to date to show just how CRAZY and out of control libruls are.. if they had of had their way, that man would be dead or handed over to the animals who killed our Ambassador.. The thread is titled, "Filmmaker outted by Government." Go read it and you'll see just how disgusting these libs are here..

Meanwhile, this man rots in jail, no bail.. no hearing until the FRIDAY AFTER THE ELECTION.. How convenient, no?

The same LYNCH MOB libs here also came back just the past couple of weeks claiming Obama never blamed the film and yet we have an entire thread with 48 pages of PROOF that he most certainly did.. Obama merely said the word and his Zombies were in a blood lust.. LOL

Anti-Islam filmmaker still jailed—Editorial - NYPOST.com

It's idiots like you that think opinion pieces are news....

You know, actual factual news.

And your signature is racist.

When a person is on probation, he is not innocent. He's already been convicted of a crime, and probation is all or part of his sentence for being convicted of that crime. He is obligated to fulfill the requirements of his sentence. That includes adhering to the conditions of his probation.

I'm mildly surprised that you don't already know that.

If he doesn't violate the terms of his probation, then he's innocent of violating the terms of his probation. Non of us are innocent in the larger cosmic sense.

Even if he had committed some minor infraction of his probation, he still wouldn't be in jail. Since when has the government ever sent a man back to prison for making a harmless video and uploading it to the internet?

Face it: all you shameless boot licking Obama apologists are scumbags who don't give a damn about Bill of Rights.

If the terms of the probation is not to use the internet, then he would absolutely be in violation if he did that. But that hasn't been proven yet. He's as innocent of violating the terms of his probation as he was innocent of the original charge before he went to trial on that.

He's in jail now because his defenses might impact the election. That's why he's in jail. He will be in jail until his defenses no longer pose a danger to obama's reelection. That's why the hearing is scheduled for after the election when it won't matter.

his probation stated that he could only use his real legal name, he was convicted on internet and banking scams, I know, nice guy you are defending, he was caught using two different names, in public. He violated his terms of parole and off he went. You see it everyday in the US of A.

no matter how much you rant and flap your beef curtains, it doesn't change the absolute fact that he's in jail for violating his parole.

No he's not. He's in jail pending a hearing on whether or not he violated his parole. He's in jail because a judge said he presents a threat to public safety until after the election.

not really, they consider him a flight risk. I don't like many laws, being on probation and how it can affect me and the loss of rights. Yet on any other day you conservatives would be talking trash to felons and telling them it's their own fault, but this guy you play the inorant fool and banter about without knowing facts or the truth.
As far as I am concerned, fuck the pigs and the domestic war on our citizens.

He's used 17 different aliases.

Which is why one of the terms of his probation was not to use any alias. He didn't. Once that charge was dismissed on the part of the violation hearing that they did have, the court went into recess and the rest of the hearing continued until after the election.

He was charged with 8 counts of probation violation, not one.

this particular man didnt have full freedom of speech. He wasnt arrested for making the film, he was arrested for uploading it on the internet...a clear violation of his probation

No one claimed he uploaded the video to the internet, turd, not even the "federal prosecutors" who interrogated him.

No, that's the trumped up, bogus charge they are using to keep him in jail. He's in jail because Obama needs to blame him for the death of the Ambassador to Libya.

If he doesn't violate the terms of his probation, then he's innocent of violating the terms of his probation. Non of us are innocent in the larger cosmic sense.

Even if he had committed some minor infraction of his probation, he still wouldn't be in jail. Since when has the government ever sent a man back to prison for making a harmless video and uploading it to the internet?

Face it: all you shameless boot licking Obama apologists are scumbags who don't give a damn about Bill of Rights.

If the terms of the probation is not to use the internet, then he would absolutely be in violation if he did that. But that hasn't been proven yet. He's as innocent of violating the terms of his probation as he was innocent of the original charge before he went to trial on that.

He's in jail now because his defenses might impact the election. That's why he's in jail. He will be in jail until his defenses no longer pose a danger to obama's reelection. That's why the hearing is scheduled for after the election when it won't matter.

his probation stated that he could only use his real legal name, he was convicted on internet and banking scams, I know, nice guy you are defending, he was caught using two different names, in public. He violated his terms of parole and off he went. You see it everyday in the US of A.

He was using the name Mark Yousef so using an alias was charged as being a violation of probation. At the hearing, and there was a hearing, it was proved that he legally changed his name to Mark Yousef, his probation officer knew it and signed the court documents approving the name change. It was NOT a violation his probation. At that point, the court recessed the remainder of the hearing and scheduled it until after the election.

An innocent man? Lol
He has already been to prison for crimes he committed. He should have followed the guidelines of his probation.

Prove he didn't.
Personally, I chuckle when I see someone request proof of a negative.

That isn't asking to prove a negative. Not following the terms of his probation means he violated his probation. That's what any court has to prove to put the man in prison.

You impress me less and less all the time.

Wrong, turd. That charge was dismissed.

Everything every libturd in this forum posts on this subject turns out to be wrong. Yet they all continue to maintain the man is guilty before he's even had a full hearing.

You can hear the goose stepping.

After the election, the charges will quietly be dismissed and the filmmaker will be released without a single person in the media picking it up. Likely he will be released in the middle of the night. The story will just never be mentioned again.

That's what they do when something has the possibility of becoming too messy. They will never give this filmmaker the chance of proving that he didn't dub the film into arabic, nor allow him to prove that he didn't upload it to the internet. Nor will they afford him an opportunity to prove who might have distributed that film to the mosques. The prosecutor's office already has investigators finding this information out. They know now. This man is in jail because as the judge said "he poses a danger to public safety". That's why he's still locked up and why the hearing was postponed. IF there was evidence of his guilt, the prosecutors would have presented it and he would be sentenced. The only reason for finding a threat to public safety is because they can't prove their case.

Mental wounds not healing
Life's a bitter shame
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train

I don't know why that just came to mind. It must be something I read.

Is that how you justify putting an innocent man in prison?

Liberals are the scum of the Earth.

An innocent man? Lol
He has already been to prison for crimes he committed. He should have followed the guidelines of his probation.

He's not in jail because he violated the terms of his probation. That's the point. The hearing to determine whether or not he violated the terms of his probation hasn't been completed. It was stopped as soon as the Federal Government was unable to prove up their first violation. He's in jail pending a hearing on whether he violated his probation.

A judge deemed him a flight risk. Obama had nothing to do with that.

Forum List

Back