Obama persecuted Filmmaker still rots in jail-

No one has provided a shred of evidence that the man uploaded the video to the internet. The judge who jailed him didn't use that as a justification.

All you Sharia lovers are just proving how fucking stupid and total unconcerned about the facts you are.
I'm a "Sharia lover"? :lmao:

Well, I guess that's a change from my being called an Islamophobe. I prefer being called the latter, though.

Oh, and when on probation, it's the probation officer who presses the charges and it's the judge's discretion to allow or disallow bail. For probation violations, bail is not that common, especially when the perp has out-of-country contacts. When the guy's trial happens, the evidence will be examined. If the probation officer was out of line, that will come to light...at trial.

Federal agents pressed the charges, not his probation officer.
OK. Still, right now there is probable cause to hold him for violation of probation.

As I said, I would absolutely LOVE to nab Obama (the poseur "constitutional scholar") in another of his violations of the Bill of Rights, but this guy is being held for probation violation. His hearing on that should be soon.

Nothing more. Honestly, I really would love it to be something else (not that I like it when the POTUS violates fundamental and inherent rights, but this is an election and his fuck-ups need to be front and center).

I'm laughing most at her peculiar delusion that President Obama runs the judicial branch of the US government. His power is truly vast and terrible. And just why is BriPat gibbering about his Sharia fantasies?

If you look in the closets of these crazy conservative types, you'll find a burqa. Which they wear in secret, prancing about in front of the mirror. Even the men, who dream of being castrated so they can legally service (under Islamic law) their cruel, cruel islamomaster.
No, Obama just completely bypasses that branch for summary execution of citizens.

I will never submit to islam. Freedom of speech is all about speech that people don't like.

Who said you had to submit to Islam? Look lunatic....our constitution prevents Sharia law from ever being implemented here. There's not a court in this country that wouldn't throw the whole idea in the trash.

Nevertheless, a man sits in jail solely because he violated Sharia.

We will never have a theocracy here in the US....Islamic, Christian, or otherwise. This is SPECIFICALLY why the founding fathers, Jefferson in particular....insisted upon the separation of church and state. It was not only for the purpose of "freedom OF religion" but also "freedom FROM religion".

Obama and the Democrats wipe their ass on the Bill of Rights, so what does it matter what it says?

You and Cumslinger ought to get a room.....I know a nice mental health facility that allows co-ed living arrangements.

I'm laughing most at her peculiar delusion that President Obama runs the judicial branch of the US government. His power is truly vast and terrible. And just why is BriPat gibbering about his Sharia fantasies?

The federal agents who arrested Noukula take their orders from Obama. since this happened in Los Angeles, the judge who detained him is probably a Democrat,.

If you look in the closets of these crazy conservative types, you'll find a burqa. Which they wear in secret, prancing about in front of the mirror. Even the men, who dream of being castrated so they can legally service (under Islamic law) their cruel, cruel islamomaster.

What a human piece of shit you are.

Those "Federal Agents" come from the US Probation Service, which works for the judicial branch. Meaning they take their orders from Chief Justice Roberts, a fine upstanding Republican.

(And Bripat would like to add that his burqa is pink and frilly. And that he hopes his islamomaster has an eyepatch, and smells bad, and beats him every day.)

The federal agents who arrested Noukula take their orders from Obama. since this happened in Los Angeles, the judge who detained him is probably a Democrat,.

What a human piece of shit you are.
They're coming for you next.

CrazyLady is now on record supporting felons who violate their probation.

Its just SSDD from She Who Shoots Blanks And Still Misses can't tell the difference between an op/ed (opinion) and "articles" (factual) and does not seem to know that convicted felons cannot vote.

Those "Federal Agents" come from the US Probation Service, which works for the judicial branch. Meaning they take their orders from Chief Justice Roberts, a fine upstanding Republican.

(And Bripat would like to add that his burqa is pink and frilly. And that he hopes his islamomaster has an eyepatch, and smells bad, and beats him every day.)

The rw's are deep in their delusional LaLaLand and are far beyond the reach of mere facts.

IOW, they're friggin nuts and, as usual, making it up as they go along.

Every report I've read describes them as "federal prosecutors." those are not probation officers.

Liberals are the ones infatuated with Burqas. They can't wait until all our women are wearing them.

Last edited:
"Me smart. . . Yooooo dumb! Yuck, yuck. <drool>"

That's what we are hearing from you.

Give me something else to talk about, and you'll get something else.

I won't hold my breath. :thup:

I can't think of any topics that are simple enough for your low grade mentality.

I'm surprised matthew liked your comment seeing as how I'm one of the few that comments in his threads in the science and technology category, maybe you two have a thing going.

Anyway, it's not the topic so much as your complete lack of reasoning and logic keeping you from coherent discussions that I'm having trouble with.

All that's left is to point out your intellectual inadequacies. :thup:

Why don't you just edit your first post instead of filling up a whole page with additions?

He's in jail because he violated his parole. That's why he has no bail. And it is completely normal for court dates to be scheduled months out.

Here's the only line worth noticing in the OP's link:

"...Mark Basseley Youssef (a k a Nakoula Basseley Nakoula) is sitting in the Crossbar Hotel on an unrelated probation-violation charge...."

Meanwhile, in the real world:

Friday’s polling should make it easy to discern why Mr. Obama has the Electoral College advantage. There were 22 polls of swing states published Friday. Of these, Mr. Obama led in 19 polls, and two showed a tie. Mitt Romney led in just one of the surveys, a Mason-Dixon poll of Florida.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

No matter how much liberals rant, rave, and screech all over this thread, it doesn't change the ABSOLUTE FACT, that every last one of them wanted to lynch this Filmmaker before any evidence was in, based solely on Barack Obama blaming the video for the death of American citizens. That is a DANGEROUS precedent.

No matter how much liberals rant, rave, and screech all over this thread, it doesn't change the ABSOLUTE FACT, that every last one of them wanted to lynch this Filmmaker before any evidence was in, based solely on Barack Obama blaming the video for the death of American citizens. That is a DANGEROUS precedent.

Lynch? Every Last One of us? I know you're from Tex-ass and all....But that's quite an extreme claim. Care to prove it?

I'd like to see a quotes where every one of us "libruls" wanted to see him strung up from a tree.

I know you don't care what the rest of the world thinks of us....I know you don't like the nicities of diplomacy and respect for anyone other than fellow conservative Americans, but the simple fact is....there are many more of "the rest of the world" than there are of us.

While the Benghazi attack was a coordinated effort and likely had little to do with the video...other than to be used as a propaganda tool....There were hotspots across the globe where people WERE rioting over that movie. That movie was probably pulled off of youtube, burned onto DVD and distributed around the Islamic world....probably with a full dissertation on how "this is what America thinks of us" propaganda message.

Like I said.....I know you don't care. But a leader should.....and Obama did what a leader does.....disagrees with the movie, condemns the resulting violence, and explains our freedom of speech laws and the fact that very few of us share the hatred of the filmmaker has towards Islam.

Forum List

Back