Obama wrote to ex-gf, “I make love to men daily, but in my imagination”.

His brother knows....c'mon....he knows exactly what type of person he is.

Screen%20Shot%202023-08-14%20at%201.39.18%20PM.png

Yes.

Don't know...didn't read the story, the letter or any report about it.

You guys will never get over having had a black man as President. It causes bigots like yourself to short-circuit.
Of course you didn’t bother reading it, because you have to defend your Mulatto Messiah.

Sure, we all hate Barry Soetoro because he’s “black”, when in reality he is more white than black. We would had loved the Commie bastard, if only he was all white, just like how we like Clinton, John Edwards, and of course Joe Biden.

I think you hate anyone who isn't 100% like you. The skin color just makes it easier for bigots like yourself to pick out who to hate. You simply were not brought up to look beyond skin color.
You are no less bigoted than anyone else. Your bigotry is towards people who don't agree with you. So stfu & get off that 25¢ K-mart pony ride you seem to think is a high horse.

They'll never get over having had a black president.

For most white bigots it was the final nail in their coffin and they knew that it was never going to be the same for them again.

Obama's not "black." He's a mulatto.

Either Michelle is a man or Obama thinks about boning men while boning her(him). Obama be hitting Michelle doggystyle, but he stays focused on her(his) strong ass shoulder muscles like a laser beam while he's thrusting away! Lol

Last edited:
They'll never get over having had a black president.

For most white bigots it was the final nail in their coffin and they knew that it was never going to be the same for them again.
Are "they" aware that their "prophet" is the kind of human scumbag to cheerfully hold up a LGBT Flag? Would I? - HELL NO

TrumpLGBT.jpg

BTW what determines Obama to be a half Black and not a half White, in the USA?

Last edited:
I think you hate anyone who isn't 100% like you. The skin color just makes it easier for bigots like yourself to pick out who to hate. You simply were not brought up to look beyond skin color.
I‘m a Gen X who grew up in Southern California. I grew up listening to Ice Cube, not country music. I served in the military, the least racist institution in the world. Much of my family and friends are Hispanics and Asians. I’ve lived overseas and been to dozens of countries. Because you know…I’m a bigot and hate everyone who isn’t 100% like me!

I‘m a Gen X who grew up in Southern California. I grew up listening to Ice Cube, not country music. I served in the military, the least racist institution in the world. Much of my family and friends are Hispanics and Asians. I’ve lived overseas and been to dozens of countries. Because you know…I’m a bigot and hate everyone who isn’t 100% like me!
Gen X in the house!

I‘m a Gen X who grew up in Southern California. I grew up listening to Ice Cube, not country music.
Is that when you first embraced thug culture?

No evidence of being true? Ever seen a rap video in the last 20 years? :cuckoo:

Yes, the "thug" culture is among all races in the "urban" areas, but that is because they all mimic the "thug" heros they listen to and see on TV. Hell, the thug culture is alive and well in the suburbs. You can't tell me they don't embrace this thug culture when they are the ones spending all their money on their music, and other material items making those thugs millioniares.
Let me guess. You were different.

Of course you didn’t bother reading it, because you have to defend your Mulatto Messiah.

Sure, we all hate Barry Soetoro because he’s “black”, when in reality he is more white than black. We would had loved the Commie bastard, if only he was all white, just like how we like Clinton, John Edwards, and of course Joe Biden.

I do not care if he's black, white, half, red, purple or green. I DO care that he's anti-American and communist.

I can easily name a half dozen black conservatives who would be a much better option than Joe Biden right now.

Forum List

Back