Obama wrote to ex-gf, “I make love to men daily, but in my imagination”.

Barry's weird and soulless gay sex fantasies ARE important, because this is further evidence that he is not who is pretends to be. The portrayal of Barry-O is complete fiction.

well maybe they prefer "Saint Donald".
I won't lie & say there aren't any overzealous & kooky Trump supporters...but that is not exclusively a right wing thing. Obama Zombies were way worse with their hero worship(to be fair, he was the first mixed race president). But I am not a blind supporter of Trump, I am open to voting for other Republican presidential candidates... Trump is just a guaranteed fighter, so for now, he is my top choice.

Last edited:
I won't lie & say there aren't any overzealous & kooky Trump supporters...but that is not exclusively a right wing thing. Obama Zombies were way worse with their hero worship(to be fair, he was the first mixed race president). But I am not a blind supporter of Trump, I am open to voting for other Republican presidential candidates... Trump is just a guaranteed fighter, so for now, he is my top choice.
Every party has it's "prolific" leaders and their "sworn in to the death" sheep.

As for MAGA sheep - they also are not able to realize that their "prolific leader" doesn't give a shit about them - but simply goes for his own ego kicks and a fat wallet.

The ones who laugh their heads of, are those Lefty&Libs - since a Trump will ensure a disunity within Republicans, and all those who do not want to be ruled by a senile and old President - who certainly also eyes onto his wallet. As such a Trump is more or less a guarantee for Lefty&Libs to gain further control and influence in the USA via the democrats.

And if a Trump wins - he isn't going to do anything about this issue (since he already proved in his 4 year tenure) that he is incapable in regards to politics, that he was incapable not to come up with policies that would have reduced Lefty&Lib influence - since it is also not in the least on his agenda. His only agenda was and is to bath his ego, get richer and enable politics that make him get away with more lies and more crimes.

Well anyway just my 2 cents.

When you are feeling kind of down....

Nothing lifts your spirits like hating the black guy.....

8 years and zero indictments really puts them in their fee-fees

I do not care if he's black, white, half, red, purple or green. I DO care that he's anti-American and communist.

I can easily name a half dozen black conservatives who would be a much better option than Joe Biden right now.
and the GOP won't nominate a single one of them...so there's that

Since these threads on this story seem to disappear without a trace or any explanation, posting it here.

It is not a “conspiracy theory”.

It is not a “flame thread”.

It is a valid current News story about letter Obama penned himself, when he was 21 years old.

I don’t understand why people are upset at the revelation that Obama once had “gay fantasies“.
Aren‘t such things celebrated? Don’t we have an entire month dedicated to telling us how awesome it is?

Yet it seems bigots get very upset at these types of stories.
It is because they are just lies by racist to try and smear a black man that you hated when he became POTUS. How do we know that you don't make love to men daily, it is right wing racist who are always talking about homosexuality.

Since these threads on this story seem to disappear without a trace or any explanation, posting it here.

It is not a “conspiracy theory”.

It is not a “flame thread”.

It is a valid current News story about letter Obama penned himself, when he was 21 years old.

I don’t understand why people are upset at the revelation that Obama once had “gay fantasies“.
Aren‘t such things celebrated? Don’t we have an entire month dedicated to telling us how awesome it is?

Yet it seems bigots get very upset at these types of stories.

Don't know about anyone else but I celebrate fags. I used to tolerate them and pay them no mind. But after the last couple years they and their supporters have made me grown to dislike them a very large amount.

At least if Obama is a fag then at least he had the sense to keep it to himself unlike most fags today.

Forum List

Back