Next Battle In Ukraine Tougher For Ukrainians!

At this point the only thing that really matters is what would the US do if Cuba were armed with lethal weapons that could attack the US? Oh wait...we already crushed them and almost started a nuclear war over that.
So Russia is doing the same, the world knows it, the US is the bad guy in this
Fake news. Never happened.

There was never any move to put weapons next to Russia.

Russia is invading Ukraine out of pure aggression, just like Russia did in Chechnya and Georgia.

The applicable debate is on article 5. I'm suggesting that it doesn't apply when the threat of nuclear war has been elevated.
It does apply. Any nuclear attack on a NATO country will draw a nuclear response from the US.

Remember, even if it's painful to do so, Russia will not accept a loss. And apparently there's no defense possible against Russia's most modern weapons.
Russia had better get used to it, because they are going to be made to accept a loss.

Russia had valid reasons.
Russia never has valid reasons. Not for their aggression in Chechnya, not for their aggression in Georgia, and not for their aggression in Ukraine.

Something for us to consider together: If Russia uses a nulcear weapon on the Ukraine or Poland, will America hit Russia and start WW3?
If Russia nukes Poland, America will nuke Russia. It will be Russia who has started the war.

If Russia nukes Ukraine (a non-nuclear-weapons state), I do not know what the response will be, but it will come from the entire world and will not be to Russia's liking.

I think that article 5 for Nato is past serving any useful purpose and Europe could be having second thoughts about supporting America's war against Russia. What do you think?
Article 5 protects Europe.

Europe is committed to helping to take down Russia. Europe agrees that Russia is a danger to humanity.

The Ukrainians aren't going to stop until all Russians are out of Ukraine (Crimea excepted). The Russians have a choice, the Ukrainians do not.
If Ukraine expels Russia out of the rest of their territory, why would they stop there and not push Russia out of Crimea too?

If the Russians used nuclear weapons in Ukraine, the world would NEVER forget or forgive. Certainly Ukrainians would never forget. Russia and NATO are not the only people that have access to nuclear weapons. Anyone that had any chance of a confrontation with Russia would be quick to be the first to use them. No one would feel any moral restraint when confronting Russia. It many take many years, but eventually Ukrainians would get their revenge.
True.

Demonization is definitely something to be avoided.
I wish people stopped viewing this war as a manicheist battle between good vs. evil. It's a clash between two legitimate issues:
Russia's national security and the right of self determination of eastern european countries (leaving american geopolitical interests aside for a moment, just for the sake of discussion).
This war has nothing to do with Russia's national security. Russia is invading out of pure aggression, just like they did in Georgia and Chechnya.

I'm not a military expert on weaponry so I can't say that you'r'e wrong.

But I definitely lean toward thinking that Russia hasnt used their most destructive weapons.

They fully understand that they are fighting America and will obviously hold in reserve the weapons to defeat America along with their own defeat. That seems quite reasonable to assume.

A former russian colonel recently went on state tv and claimed they can't compete with nato weapons, and even full mobilization right now would not help the war effort, because it would take way too long. Putin wants this war ended yesterday, he's going to pull out all the stops, he's not going to hold back on weapons he's never used before. Why? What would be the motive? He's looking weaker every day this drags on.

How, being such an idiot, did you learn to write? Or is that all they taught you at school with great difficulty? Or does your mom or your psychiatrist write for you?
If Russia nukes a NATO target, Leningrad will be the first to burn.

With all those old wooden buildings smashed to kindling, the firestorm should be nice and hot.

This war has nothing to do with Russia's national security. Russia is invading out of pure aggression, just like they did in Georgia and Chechnya.
If America is so kind and loves Hohols so much why didn't it out of pure love give them those $33 bil to make their lives better before the war? Wouldn't the money have been handier then?
It's not the well being of the Ukrs that the US is after, it's the Russia's not being it's looking for.

It does apply. Any nuclear attack on a NATO country will draw a nuclear response from the US.

Russia had better get used to it, because they are going to be made to accept a loss.

Russia never has valid reasons. Not for their aggression in Chechnya, not for their aggression in Georgia, and not for their aggression in Ukraine.

If Russia nukes Poland, America will nuke Russia. It will be Russia who has started the war.

If Russia nukes Ukraine (a non-nuclear-weapons state), I do not know what the response will be, but it will come from the entire world and will not be to Russia's liking.

Article 5 protects Europe.

Europe is committed to helping to take down Russia. Europe agrees that Russia is a danger to humanity.
You're relying on the best case scenario from a US pov., and that's just a scattergun approach driven by your country's propaganda. You're not talking to your mom or your dad. Your first reply from me might be your last if you aren't interested in contributing to a discussion.

A former russian colonel recently went on state tv and claimed they can't compete with nato weapons, and even full mobilization right now would not help the war effort, because it would take way too long. Putin wants this war ended yesterday, he's going to pull out all the stops, he's not going to hold back on weapons he's never used before. Why? What would be the motive? He's looking weaker every day this drags on.
I watched that too. It was right after the Wagner guy said they needed 600-800K troops if they wanted to win the war.

It would be criminal for Russia to throw that many conscripts into the meat grinder.

Even if Putin does a partial call-up reserves, what is he going to get? Mostly conscripts, who served 6 months of active duty sometime in the past 6 years. They are going to need at least 3 months to train and equip even if they can come up with the weapons...

It's America's war against Russia. What happens to the Ukrainians if they continue to die as pawns, is of no consequence to the outcome of the war.

Hopefully they will soon refuse to fight America's war and save thier women, children, and a part of their country that Russia has no interest in taking.

Peace has to be the only priority if America is ever excluded from the conflict.

See antiwar.com for the counterspin on the propaganda.
Biden's owners will soon order him to start WWIII

Biden's owners will soon order him to start WWIII
Biden won't make the decision but it will be made to appear he does and has the authority.

Otherwise Frank, you're a lowlife trashy piece of shit and not worth my time anymore.

If Ukraine expels Russia out of the rest of their territory, why would they stop there and not push Russia out of Crimea too?

True.

Crimea is a separate land mass, it would be very difficult to launch and support an invasion of Crimea.

Biden won't make the decision but it will be made to appear he does and has the authority.

Otherwise Frank, you're a lowlife trashy piece of shit and not worth my time anymore.
Not sure if you follow current event, but Biden just reads what is put in front of him. He learns what his position the same time that we do. Whenever he does speak off the cuff he makes it a million times worse and the next 2 days it's walking back

And all this time ukraine army will grow bigger and stronger?
What role in this conflict is played in the Russian military by the two types of uniforms in the Victory Day Parade: red-black with white piping at timepoint 55:10 in the video, and black with white piping at 55:41?

Demonization is definitely something to be avoided.

I wish people stopped viewing this war as a manicheist battle between good vs. evil. It's a clash between two legitimate issues:

Russia's national security and the right of self determination of eastern european countries (leaving american geopolitical interests aside for a moment, just for the sake of discussion).
PNACkos

Those countries never have determined anything for themselves. The Soviet Union collapsed, and they took advantage of it, gifted with independence without fighting for it. Continuing with their unfitness for self-determination, they dragged in NATO to scare off Russia. Instead, with good reason, Russia was awakened to Globalist NATO's imperialism, which had also dragged in the United States. Our transnationalist Chickenhawk ruling class has gotten us entangled, and we, who do all their fighting for them, don't have to put up with.

Forum List

Back