1/6er Mitchell Todd Gardner, curious... voted twice for Obama, and did not vote for Trump - Hate Hoaxing Homo in MAGAdrag?

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
He ain't the first and he won't be the last....

He voted for former President Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012. He didn’t vote for former President Donald Trump in 2016, believing his initial candidacy to be a “joke”

Amazingly similar to the "transformation" of left wing GAY COKE WHORE David dePape....

We've seen many of these. A gay black left wing Broadway actor was part of the "charge." There is still a veil of secrecy about Jacob Chansley, whether or not he voted twice for Obama too...

Amazing. Big time Obama supporter. Hates Trump....

and presto, is either vandalizing the Capitol in Trump's name or trying to kidnap a dyke witch 3k miles away...

Actually, dePape may have voted GREEN, his actual party registration...

What we have here is fraud on a massive scale, clearly left wing (homo) activists dressed up as Trump supporters doing the instigating, the charging, the vandalism, and then filming the "hallway fight scenes" on 1/7.

Mitchell Todd Gardner is a gay left wing HATE HOAXING HOMO. A FRAUD. Just like Chansley....

And while the real Trump supporters in prison were getting treated like political prisoners, the HATE HOAXING HOMOs like Chansley and Gardner were LET OUT and that is why they are "switching" locations etc. because the left wing hate hoaxers weren't there, and need to be put back in to make it "look right..."

So anyone you don't like is homo?

Sounds like you've got the gay, man. Sorry, you cannot be helped.

I think of "homo" and "fag" the way I think of "dick" or "jerk".

I don't have a homophobic bone in my body and don't care what anyone does in the privacy of their own home.

But two things:

1) Don't police my language

and

2) Keep the kids out of it.

Yours is douchebag. :)

Getting in the mud with a pig accomplishes nothing.

Card tossing requires no intelligence at all.

JUST HOW MANY of these obvious left wing hate hoaxing frauds does it take?

Typical the Zionist stuff came up again. What kind of a name is Mitchell Todd Gardner??

Answer and cards will fly... ditto with Jacob Chansley, who hid under Jake Angeli, and is hiding a lot more...

And what about the Community HATE HOAX organizer and his understudy....

R.7b85949b65a19a61b5efeca6b9f77fec

And it is oh so very "anti semitic" to notice that....

He ain't the first and he won't be the last....

He voted for former President Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012. He didn’t vote for former President Donald Trump in 2016, believing his initial candidacy to be a “joke”

Amazingly similar to the "transformation" of left wing GAY COKE WHORE David dePape....

We've seen many of these. A gay black left wing Broadway actor was part of the "charge." There is still a veil of secrecy about Jacob Chansley, whether or not he voted twice for Obama too...

Amazing. Big time Obama supporter. Hates Trump....

and presto, is either vandalizing the Capitol in Trump's name or trying to kidnap a dyke witch 3k miles away...

Actually, dePape may have voted GREEN, his actual party registration...

What we have here is fraud on a massive scale, clearly left wing (homo) activists dressed up as Trump supporters doing the instigating, the charging, the vandalism, and then filming the "hallway fight scenes" on 1/7.

Mitchell Todd Gardner is a gay left wing HATE HOAXING HOMO. A FRAUD. Just like Chansley....

And while the real Trump supporters in prison were getting treated like political prisoners, the HATE HOAXING HOMOs like Chansley and Gardner were LET OUT and that is why they are "switching" locations etc. because the left wing hate hoaxers weren't there, and need to be put back in to make it "look right..."
Hey now, did you see that proud boy get his ass kicked today at the drag queen story hour in NY?

Hey now, did you see that proud boy get his ass kicked today at the drag queen story hour in NY?

Are you a violent drag queen?

I am not convinced the Proud Boys are pure either, they were either all fraud or infiltrated....

Actually, that is Oath Keepers, but same thing. Oath Keepers and Proud Boys were infiltrated late with "HOMOS IN MAGAdrag"

Are you a violent drag queen?

I am not convinced the Proud Boys are pure either, they were either all fraud or infiltrated....

Actually, that is Oath Keepers, but same thing. Oath Keepers and Proud Boys were infiltrated late with "HOMOS IN MAGAdrag"
Proud boys is a men's gay club.
The crowd was yelling get the fuck out of here proud boys.

If those guys were Democrats pretending to be MAGA to whip up a riot and make Trump look bad, it's too bad for them they aren't named Ray Epstein. He did the same and is scott-free.

They should have checked with the feds. Probably not a bad payday.

Proud boys is a men's gay club.
The crowd was yelling get the fuck out of here proud boys.

Do you support "pedophile normalization?"

Would you vote for David dePape if he ran for Prez. Like homO, he was a GAY COKE WHORE....

Forum List

Back