Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

Oops, there's goes Florida to the Republicans in 2012.

Great Work, Barry!

Heck there are 6 states were the Jewish electorate matters: NY (esp NY, Jews have kept NY Blue for decades), NJ (ditto - Christie might reverse that), FL (Jews and Cubans are the swing vote there), CT (large percentages in urban districts), MY (ditto) and IL.

But I wouldn't hold your breathe, most Jews follow their first religion, liberalism!

Israel would be smart to negotiate a permanent peace accord with the Palestinians.

Do you know why I say that? It's because Israel's intransigence over the years has only served to empower the more radical groups within the Palestinian people by convincing the Palestinians that negotiations won't work and that only force will allow them to achieve Palestinian statehood. Demographics are also not in Israel's favor.

In other words they refuse to surrender to the terrorists seeking to destroy them.

If the Israelis did to you and your family what they do to the Palestinian people (namely, seize their land, homes etc), you might actually consider terrorism as your only recourse.

Educate yourself cock sucker!

why would the 1967 borders be a problem - other than of course it's not exactly what israel wants?

In other words they refuse to surrender to the terrorists seeking to destroy them.

If the Israelis did to you and your family what they do to the Palestinian people (namely, seize their land, homes etc), you might actually consider terrorism as your only recourse.

Educate yourself cock sucker!

i believe he has. nobody here would tolerate from someone else what israel has done to the palestinians.

not to say that the palestinians are innocent but they have certainly been on the receiving end of violence far more than the israelis.

Another sheeple...christ you people are like roaches.

So you want a country full of jews to be killed, but can't believe the Adolf comparisons.

What am I missing?

It is an easier solution than sticking our nose in the middle east...let them work their own shit out.Israel has nukes let the entire middle east nuke each other back to the stone age WHY SHOULD WE CARE!? It is quite obvious to me that half the people in this thread are more loyal to Israel than to their own country.

I would put dollars to doughnuts you never met a Jew before!

So you want a country full of jews to be killed, but can't believe the Adolf comparisons.

What am I missing?

It is an easier solution than sticking our nose in the middle east...let them work their own shit out.Israel has nukes let the entire middle east nuke each other back to the stone age WHY SHOULD WE CARE!? It is quite obvious to me that half the people in this thread are more loyal to Israel than to their own country.

why should that matter? we're talking about a political state - one that has an entire people held under siege.

Israel would be smart to negotiate a permanent peace accord with the Palestinians.

Do you know why I say that? It's because Israel's intransigence over the years has only served to empower the more radical groups within the Palestinian people by convincing the Palestinians that negotiations won't work and that only force will allow them to achieve Palestinian statehood. Demographics are also not in Israel's favor.

Like giving up 98% of the land the Palestinians demanded. Taking 10K new enemies of the state and spliting their capital? They did that and the Palestinians responded with war!

They Jews have negotiated peace for decades, but the Palestinians never truly come to the table, now you want them to negotiate with an entity that refuses to remove from their charter's mission statement our goal is to destroy Israel!

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

i believe he has. nobody here would tolerate from someone else what israel has done to the palestinians.
Neither would anyone tolerate what the Palestinians do to Israel. Bottom line: If the Palestinians dropped their guns, then they would have had a country a long time ago. But if the Israelis dropped their guns, you would have another 6 million Jews murdered!

not to say that the palestinians are innocent...

No that is exactly what your saying, you just try to put a PC spin on it. What is the next thing your going to say. I am not antisemitic, I am antizionist! :cuckoo:

Neither would anyone tolerate what the Palestinians do to Israel. Bottom line: If the Palestinians dropped their guns, then they would have had a country a long time ago. But if the Israelis dropped their guns, you would have another 6 million Jews murdered!

No that is exactly what your saying, you just try to put a PC spin on it. What is the next thing your going to say. I am not antisemitic, I am antizionist! :cuckoo:
that's funny. because the way i see it (and reality agrees with me) there have been far more innocent palestinians killed by israelis than the other way around.

so really, who is the aggressor?

doesn't matter, it's a chicken and egg argument. end of the story is there are and have been financial and political gains for israel to continue the conflict.

that's funny. because the way i see it (and reality agrees with me) there have been far more innocent palestinians killed by israelis than the other way around.

doesn't matter, it's a chicken and egg argument. end of the story is there are and have been financial and political gains for israel to continue the conflict.

Financial gains? LOL, your retarded, but please explain what those financial gains would be.

Politicial gains? Man you're useless to continue debating with!

Last edited:
That was the reason the UK was assigned by the Allied Powers to supervise the Palestinian Mandate.

See, now you've had too much meth: what you posted has nothing to do with the points I brought up.

The region of Palestine <> Israel. But Muslim supremacists never worry about Jordan, Syria or Lebanon, they are already under Muslim control. And THAT is what this is really about. You will NOT suffer infidels to control what you view as Muslim lands.

Financial gains? LOL, your retarded, but please explain what those financial gains would be.

Politicial gainst? Man you're useless to continue debating with!

we allow israel to have nuclear weapons, although they are not signatories to the non-proliferation treaty. we do this because of the threats surrounding them.

we give billions in aid, loans, and arms to israel annually, but we wouldn't be if there were peace.

israel is allowed to launch strikes into their neighboring countries, to spy and steal from us, and to act with impunity when retaliating on an entire people for the near impotent attacks of a few radicals.

why do we allow and even support all this? because people justify it by saying that israel must be allowed to defend itself.

peace is a losing proposition for israel, because frankly unrest doesn't cost them that much and it brings home the bacon.

What am I missing?

Actually I have...right before I threw him in the oven. :lol::lol::lol:

That was the reason the UK was assigned by the Allied Powers to supervise the Palestinian Mandate.

See, now you've had too much meth: what you posted has nothing to do with the points I brought up.

The region of Palestine <> Israel. But Muslim supremacists never worry about Jordan, Syria or Lebanon, they are already under Muslim control. And THAT is what this is really about. You will NOT suffer infidels to control what you view as Muslim lands.

HUH?

What the fuck are you saying? Ignore historical facts because it hurts your cause. Why don't you come out an admit that you are a zionist.

The muslim in obama is showing.
I don't know about that. I'm not a Muslim but I agree with Obama on this issue.

According to bin Laden's warning to the U.S. in 1998, one of the two provocations for the eventual 9/11 attack is our support of Israel's expansionist policy. And according to Ramseh Yousef, the reason he bombed the World Trade Center in 1993 was our support of Israel's aggressive treatment of the Palestinians (Yousef is a Palestinian).

I personally think it's time for the U.S. to end our so-called "alliance" with Israel and discontinue military support. It serves no productive purpose for us. Our support of that nation has cost us far too much blood and treasure and there is no justifiable reason for it that I can see. Adisagree with me need to decide where their loyalties lie and live either here or there.
The US should certainly seek Al Qaidas approval before conducting it's foreign policy.
That isn't necessary. The U.S. simply needs to be more circumspect in choosing who to form alliances with -- and why.

Since you have an opinion on this subject perhaps you can tell us why the U.S. should treat the sovereign nation of Israel as a veritable protectorate. Considering what it's cost us over the years, including the terrorist attacks, specifically how does our support of Israel benefit us? Specifically what does Israel do for us.

Forum List

Back