Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

i believe he has. nobody here would tolerate from someone else what israel has done to the palestinians.
Neither would anyone tolerate what the Palestinians do to Israel. Bottom line: If the Palestinians dropped their guns, then they would have
No that is exactly what your saying, you just try to put a PC spin on it. What is the next thing your going to say. I am not antisemitic, I am antizionist!
that's funny. because the way i see it (and reality agrees with me) there have been far more innocent palestinians killed by israelis than the other way around.

so really, who is the aggressor?

doesn't matter, it's a chicken and egg argument. end of the story is there are and have been financial and political gains for israel to continue the conflict.
The cowards who used their own people as human shields.

Neither would anyone tolerate what the Palestinians do to Israel. Bottom line: If the Palestinians dropped their guns, then they would have
No that is exactly what your saying, you just try to put a PC spin on it. What is the next thing your going to say. I am not antisemitic, I am antizionist!
that's funny. because the way i see it (and reality agrees with me) there have been far more innocent palestinians killed by israelis than the other way around.

so really, who is the aggressor?

doesn't matter, it's a chicken and egg argument. end of the story is there are and have been financial and political gains for israel to continue the conflict.
The cowards who used their own people as human shields.

is that better or worse than the people who roll in with tanks against people armed with rocks?

it's easy to call them cowards for fighting a guerrilla or terrorist fight. maybe we should arm them with tanks and jets and cluster bombs too. then everyone can fight on even footing.

Last edited:
israel has not existed for 4k years. try again.

Red some books Junior!

you might want to try that. the nation of israel is just over six decades old. that'd be less than 2% of your claim.

Here is a history lesson junior!
http://www.usmessageboard.com/609713-post1.html

You do know Tel Aviv was founded back in the 1909 correct, well before the rebirth. Back in the 1800s Israel was sparsely populated, but there was a Jewish majority in Jerusalem (true a muslim majority in Israel/Palestine). But the lands were sparely populated. It wasn't until the British White Paper days when Arabs could enter at will without being check, but the Jews were forbiden, the Arab population skyrocketed. This is when the great Arab migration to Israel/Palestine accured. The majority of Palestinian came during this time! Also before 1948 East Jerusalem had a Jewish majority during the war of independence the Jews fled to the West side!

Listen the word of Mark Twain:

Mark Twain in the Holy Land « Zionism and the State of Israel
Mark Twain visited Israel in 1867, and published his impressions in Innocents Abroad. He described a desolate country – devoid of both vegetation and human population:

“….. A desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds… a silent mournful expanse…. a desolation…. we never saw a human being on the whole route…. hardly a tree or shrub anywhere. Even the olive tree and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted the country.”

He was amazed by the smallness of the city of Jerusalem:

“A fast walker could go outside the walls of Jerusalem and walk entirely around the city in an hour. I do not know how else to make one understand how small it is.”

has jillian come back to the thread? i'm curious as to her opinion.

and while obama is at it...why not give mexico the land they lost to us

Red some books Junior!

you might want to try that. the nation of israel is just over six decades old. that'd be less than 2% of your claim.

You do know Tel Aviv was founded back in the 1909 correct, well before the rebirth. Back in the 1800s Israel was sparsely populated, but there was a Jewish majority in Jerusalem (true a muslim majority in Israel/Palestine). But the lands were sparely populated. It wasn't until the British White Paper days when Arabs could enter at will without being check, but the Jews were forbiden, the Arab population skyrocketed. This is when the great Arab migration to Israel/Palestine accured. The majority of Palestinian came during this time! Also before 1948 East Jerusalem had a Jewish majority during the war of independence the Jews fled to the West side!

Mark Twain visited Israel in 1867, and published his impressions in Innocents Abroad. He described a desolate country – devoid of both vegetation and human population:

“….. A desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds… a silent mournful expanse…. a desolation…. we never saw a human being on the whole route…. hardly a tree or shrub anywhere. Even the olive tree and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted the country.”

“A fast walker could go outside the walls of Jerusalem and walk entirely around the city in an hour. I do not know how else to make one understand how small it is.”
mark twain was walking around what would become israel. the political nation did not yet exist - just as the united states did not exist prior to the revolutionary war but the land was still here.

For President Obama to stand up to AIPAC and the Zionist thugs who control Israel.

Is very courageous and he should be applauded by all Freedom loving Americans for this heroic act.

you're smarter than that SM, this won't be remembered in a month and we'll still have to live with what comes in concrete terms,you're a combat vet? then you know bravado is very very cheap....and always ends poolry;)

All previous negotiations between the Pals and Israel were a one sided affair.

The U.S. was the supposed neutral mediator; but was clearly in Israel's camp.

Hopefully, this time we will be true arbitrators.

And help reach a just settlement that both parties can live with. :cool:

"They can not, however not argue that the Isrealis did not make substantial concessions and meet many of their legitimate demands. Israel offered Arafat 94-96 percent of the West Bank and all of Gaza. Israel would ceed 1-3 percent of its territory to the Palestinians. [Clinton, p. 936.] Thus the Palestinians were essentially offered 97 percent of the West Bank. This is a matter of historical record. Individuals who deny that Israel offered the Palestinians 97 percent of the West Bank are either in error or dishonest. The areas retained by the Isrealis contained 80 percent of the Jewish population in the East Bank. The Arab neigborhoods of Jeruselum would be incorprated into the new Palestinian state, this included parts of the Old City. Thus both states could claim Jersuselum as their capital. The Palestinians were given soverignity over the Temple Mount/Haram and the Isrealis soverignity over the Western Wall. There was to be no excavations without mutual consent."

Israel and Palestine Clinton Peace Ininiative

It is an easier solution than sticking our nose in the middle east...let them work their own shit out.Israel has nukes let the entire middle east nuke each other back to the stone age WHY SHOULD WE CARE!? It is quite obvious to me that half the people in this thread are more loyal to Israel than to their own country.

I would put dollars to doughnuts you never met a Jew before!

Actually I have...right before I threw him in the oven. :lol::lol::lol:

You wish bud, I bet if you step to a Jew you skin head ass would be blooded!

mark twain was walking around what would become israel. the political nation did not yet exist - just as the united states did not exist prior to the revolutionary war but the land was still here.

You do realize that Palestine has never exsisted! You do realize that prior to '48 if you called an Arab a Palestinian you would be in a fight? Jews were called Palestinians!

has jillian come back to the thread? i'm curious as to her opinion.

and while obama is at it...why not give mexico the land they lost to us

Don't forget Texas back to the Mexicans.

For President Obama to stand up to AIPAC and the Zionist thugs who control Israel.

Is very courageous and he should be applauded by all Freedom loving Americans for this heroic act. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
You muslim savages want nothing but total destruction of Israel and to force your evil deathcult of islam all over the world.FUCK YOU MUZZIE!!!!!!!!!!I HATE islam!!

So since I am against the U.S being Israel's bitch I am white trash and live on a compound.

You called for a lot more than that, Nazi boi.

Actually we moved to SD because there was work here we are actually moving back east.

Don't forget your prayer rug!

Say, you voted for Obama a good half-dozen times, dinja?

Let me take a shot in the dark and guess that both of you are righties? You should "friend eachother" if you haven't already :rolleyes:

Israel would be smart to negotiate a permanent peace accord with the Palestinians.

Do you know why I say that? It's because Israel's intransigence over the years has only served to empower the more radical groups within the Palestinian people by convincing the Palestinians that negotiations won't work and that only force will allow them to achieve Palestinian statehood. Demographics are also not in Israel's favor.

In other words they refuse to surrender to the terrorists seeking to destroy them.

If the Israelis did to you and your family what they do to the Palestinian people (namely, seize their land, homes etc), you might actually consider terrorism as your only recourse.

Those backward muslim palastinian savages NEVER owned any land.They are squatters
looking for a free handout.Filthy terrorist pigs are what they are.

If the Israelis did to you and your family what they do to the Palestinian people (namely, seize their land, homes etc), you might actually consider terrorism as your only recourse.

Educate yourself cock sucker!

i believe he has. nobody here would tolerate from someone else what israel has done to the palestinians.

not to say that the palestinians are innocent but they have certainly been on the receiving end of violence far more than the israelis.
.Said the lying idiot.

Forum List

Back