Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

I would prefer just letting Iran nuke Israhell right off the damn map.

follow-your-leader.jpg

Another sheeple...christ you people are like roaches.

So you want a country full of jews to be killed, but can't believe the Adolf comparisons.

What am I missing?

Let me guess, you're white trash that lives on some compound in backwoods SD waiting for the "war" to happen.:cuckoo:

Actually sir moron I live in a nice neighborhood in a fairly large city. So no not waiting on any war...and I don't live on some stupid compound...sorry to destroy your media fed dreams.

This sounds like an attempted reset speech to me but he still made a few errors, to wit;

Encouraging Assad while spanking Saleh, is inconsistent.

In addition the relationship between himself and Israel and himself and Fatah is bad, very bad.

Abbas himself in a Newsweek ( yes Newsweek) article I read last week or week before said straight-out he didn’t see Obama as a trustworthy broker anymore and despite requests from Obama not to, went to the Sec. Council and asked for a resolution “immediately and completely cease all settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territory”……it put Obama in a HUGE bind and he instructed Rice to vote against it, which told Abbas all he needed to know, so, he is now in the act of mending fences with Hamas…..great job Mr. President.

Netanyahu was pissed ala the settlement freeze, and expended significant political capital keeping himself viable at home.

When you get stomped by both parties you are trying to reconcile, well, you’re in the shitter. I am not sure this speech helped at all.

And throwing more money at Egypt will sway the Muslim Brotherhood not at all, Israel in a few years may well have Egypt back as a Strategic 1st echelon national threat again.

Let me guess, you're white trash that lives on some compound in backwoods SD waiting for the "war" to happen.:cuckoo:

Actually sir moron I live in a nice neighborhood in a fairly large city. So no not waiting on any war...and I don't live on some stupid compound...sorry to destroy your media fed dreams.

It's too bad you soil the city with your presence.

Another sheeple...christ you people are like roaches.

So you want a country full of jews to be killed, but can't believe the Adolf comparisons.

What am I missing?

It is an easier solution than sticking our nose in the middle east...let them work their own shit out.Israel has nukes let the entire middle east nuke each other back to the stone age WHY SHOULD WE CARE!? It is quite obvious to me that half the people in this thread are more loyal to Israel than to their own country.

It doesnt change the fact that you write like someone who is sterotypically known as white trash living on some compound in backwoods SD waiting for the "war" to happen.

It's too bad you soil the city with your presence.

It is much worse that you refuse to use your head for anything other than a hat rack.

For President Obama to stand up to AIPAC and the Zionist thugs who control Israel.

Is very courageous and he should be applauded by all Freedom loving Americans for this heroic act. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

It doesnt change the fact that you write like someone who is sterotypically known as white trash living on some compound in backwoods SD waiting for the "war" to happen.

So since I am against the U.S being Israel's bitch I am white trash and live on a compound.Actually we moved to SD because there was work here we are actually moving back east.

Israel would be smart to negotiate a permanent peace accord with the Palestinians.

Do you know why I say that? It's because Israel's intransigence over the years has only served to empower the more radical groups within the Palestinian people by convincing the Palestinians that negotiations won't work and that only force will allow them to achieve Palestinian statehood. Demographics are also not in Israel's favor.

For President Obama to stand up to AIPAC and the Zionist thugs who control Israel.

Is very courageous and he should be applauded by all Freedom loving Americans for this heroic act. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
You muslim savages want nothing but total destruction of Israel and to force your evil deathcult of islam all over the world.FUCK YOU MUZZIE!!!!!!!!!!I HATE islam!!

you're smarter than that SM, this won't be remembered in a month and we'll still have to live with what comes in concrete terms,you're a combat vet? then you know bravado is very very cheap....and always ends poolry;)

You muslim savages want nothing but total destruction of Israel and to force your evil deathcult of islam all over the world.FUCK YOU MUZZIE!!!!!!!!!!I HATE islam!!

But he loves the Salami :razz:

The muslim in obama is showing.
I don't know about that. I'm not a Muslim but I agree with Obama on this issue.

According to bin Laden's warning to the U.S. in 1998, one of the two provocations for the eventual 9/11 attack is our support of Israel's expansionist policy. And according to Ramseh Yousef, the reason he bombed the World Trade Center in 1993 was our support of Israel's aggressive treatment of the Palestinians (Yousef is a Palestinian).

I personally think it's time for the U.S. to end our so-called "alliance" with Israel and discontinue military support. It serves no productive purpose for us. Our support of that nation has cost us far too much blood and treasure and there is no justifiable reason for it that I can see. And American Jews who disagree with me need to decide where their loyalties lie and live either here or there.

Israel would be smart to negotiate a permanent peace accord with the Palestinians.

Do you know why I say that? It's because Israel's intransigence over the years has only served to empower the more radical groups within the Palestinian people by convincing the Palestinians that negotiations won't work and that only force will allow them to achieve Palestinian statehood. Demographics are also not in Israel's favor.

that ship has sailed, it sailed in 73, Israel has no one to make peace with that would wind up in power.......

In other words they refuse to surrender to the terrorists seeking to destroy them.

The muslim in obama is showing.
I don't know about that. I'm not a Muslim but I agree with Obama on this issue.

According to bin Laden's warning to the U.S. in 1998, one of the two provocations for the eventual 9/11 attack is our support of Israel's expansionist policy. And according to Ramseh Yousef, the reason he bombed the World Trade Center in 1993 was our support of Israel's aggressive treatment of the Palestinians (Yousef is a Palestinian).

I personally think it's time for the U.S. to end our so-called "alliance" with Israel and discontinue military support. It serves no productive purpose for us. Our support of that nation has cost us far too much blood and treasure and there is no justifiable reason for it that I can see. Adisagree with me need to decide where their loyalties lie and live either here or there.
The US should certainly seek Al Qaidas approval before conducting it's foreign policy. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back