Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

Israel would be smart to negotiate a permanent peace accord with the Palestinians.

Do you know why I say that? It's because Israel's intransigence over the years has only served to empower the more radical groups within the Palestinian people by convincing the Palestinians that negotiations won't work and that only force will allow them to achieve Palestinian statehood. Demographics are also not in Israel's favor.

In other words they refuse to surrender to the terrorists seeking to destroy them.

If the Israelis did to you and your family what they do to the Palestinian people (namely, seize their land, homes etc), you might actually consider terrorism as your only recourse.

You are an idiot. Do you know any Israelies? PERSONALY?

kindly point out anything in that article that quotes the president as saying they should go back to 1967 borders.

given that fauxnews hasn't accurately reported anything he's said yet, i think i'll wait and see if something (or someone) credible says that.

obama 67 lines - Google Search

PM slams Obama call for

yeah, i heard it on the radio when i was on my way home. thanks. i can't say i'm happy about it. and i find the timing of it strange.

but i'm pretty sure that netanyahu will respond appropriately.

Good read, a lot of warmongery rhetoric towards Syria. Will they be Obomba's next victim?

I'll have to read up on Syria and find out how oil rich of a country they are.

Ya know I read a book once where white's were trying to get their own nation in the northwest and it had a lot to say about the constant wars the u.s got its self into in the mideast its starting to come true.

Based on the horseshit you post here there is no way you ever read a book.

kindly point out anything in that article that quotes the president as saying they should go back to 1967 borders.

given that fauxnews hasn't accurately reported anything he's said yet, i think i'll wait and see if something (or someone) credible says that.

It was televised. Did you miss it? And, BN has already said "fuck ewe" sorta.

All we are saying.....is give peace a chance

Forcing Israel to give up all the high ground, and end up with it's major population centers wedged into an 8 Mile wide, Indefinable strip of land. Where their only major airport would be less than 3 miles from the Border. Is not giving peace a chance. It is an invitation to WWIII. The 1967 Borders are indefensible. Every President Democrat and Republican who came before Obama understood that. Obama clearly either does not understand, or does not care. I am leaning toward the latter.

Israel will never agree to the 1967 Borders. We should never agree to them either. What good could possibly come from putting a Nuclear Powered nation of 6 million people. Into a box in which their enemies control all the high ground around them. None! Only disastor will come of it.

Obama is either a fucking Moron, or the biggest threat to world peace we have seen in our time. You pick.

For President Obama to stand up to AIPAC and the Zionist thugs who control Israel.

Is very courageous and he should be applauded by all Freedom loving Americans for this heroic act. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I have but one word for you. Bullshit.

Good read, a lot of warmongery rhetoric towards Syria. Will they be Obomba's next victim?

I'll have to read up on Syria and find out how oil rich of a country they are.

Ya know I read a book once where white's were trying to get their own nation in the northwest and it had a lot to say about the constant wars the u.s got its self into in the mideast its starting to come true.

Based on the horseshit you post here there is no way you ever read a book.

:lol:You are funny....Actually I just got done moving my library to my new house yesterday care to come look? Got some stuff from Duke and Turner Diaries,Hunter,WW2 Bio's all kinds of stuff....its awesome.

obama 67 lines - Google Search

PM slams Obama call for

You notice Jillian disappears when she's proven WRONG. :lol::lol:

Obama is either a fucking Moron, or the biggest threat to world peace we have seen in our time. You pick.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Just sayin'.

True dat.

Alas these morons will never get it. It does not matter if you Hate Israel and think they should all die. They have nukes. If you put them in the box that is the 1967 Borders. It is only a matter of time before their backs are against the wall and they use em.

Mark my words.

yet another glaring example of Horrible Foreign Policy, and an utter lack of understanding of the Strategic, and Tactical Situation on the ground. I challenge any one of you to go to Israel, and to stand at the foot of the Heights, and tell me Israel can reasonably expect to defend itself after returning to the 67 Borders.

Last edited:

It was televised. Did you miss it? And, BN has already said "fuck ewe" sorta.

Yes he did tell the Boy Commander In Chief to pound sand...

Forum List

Back