Obama Must Convert To Islam, Or Else......

what was adams original sin?

The original sin was eating from the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil. When God told Adam and Eve to not eat from that tree, yet they did anyway, well......God knew something was up when they hid because they were naked.

You'd think that after eating from something like that, one of the first things you notice is that you're naked? Nope......I'd rather know something about the Universe.

Hey Sucking Moron........now that I've told you what kind of bullshit I think your screwed up religion is, are ya gonna declare jihad on me? Tell all your fellow sand pounders what I've said about your bastard of a prophet?

Go ahead douchebag..........I'm ready.

ABikerSailor it must be so sad to live in a world of hostility and hate the way that you do. :(

Actually cockbiter, I don't live in a world of hate and hostility.

However, whenever I see dumb mothers like you, I tend to react to stupidity, bigotry and racism with a bit of a hostile attitude.

How does your wife feel about being married to a unic?

The original sin was eating from the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil. When God told Adam and Eve to not eat from that tree, yet they did anyway, well......God knew something was up when they hid because they were naked.

You'd think that after eating from something like that, one of the first things you notice is that you're naked? Nope......I'd rather know something about the Universe.

Hey Sucking Moron........now that I've told you what kind of bullshit I think your screwed up religion is, are ya gonna declare jihad on me? Tell all your fellow sand pounders what I've said about your bastard of a prophet?

Go ahead douchebag..........I'm ready.

Oh I heard the story before but the person who told it to me said that Lucifer did us a favor because he told them that the tree gave them the power to be Gods and since God was a jealous God he didn't want them to know, so they ate it and if your good then when you die you can go a kingdom and be a ruler of your own kingdom (if your a man)......thats why polygamy is important so you can populate your planet.

Hey......I accept that Muslim bastards like yourself, who believe in that dirtball prophet called Mohammed (although, I'd call him a lobotomized idiot), was the receiver of the blessing of Avraham. Personally? I wouldn't piss up Mohammed's ass if his guts were on fire. Nor would I let him lick the sweat off my balls if he was dying of thirst.

Face it Sucking Moron and all you other Islamist morons, your prophet is a false one. God is NOT Allah, and you're following the teachings of the Devil.

Fuck off Muslims.

words escape me, really.
:cuckoo:

At first I thought "flame thread in wrong place" .... now after seeing that it's actually what someone believes I say "humor thread in wrong place."

Do you mean "eunuch"? :lol:

Unlike you ABikerSailor, I have all of my equipment!! :eusa_angel:

Wow, for someone who preaches anti-gay crap a lot, you really don't know much about them. Eunichs are actually revered in many cultures, and even in America they are not considered gay. Most do not like sex at all (the hormone levels being one reason and the lack of sexual nerves being the other). Most do not choose to be, though there are a few who do by choice for religious reasons, the rare eunich choosing for sexual reasons are really disappointed after it's all done and tend to hate gay men and women more than anything because of jealousy. In the Middle East eunichs are feared because they are thought of as demi-gods, and they get basically whatever they want just because of that fear. They are also childlike in appearance if they are converted young enough (most done by force are 16-18 years of age, just before male or female features become dominant). There are both male and female eunichs, though only a few females survive it because the genitals are too deep and often arteries or vital organs are damaged in the process. So, if Sunni was Muslim ... or anything related to such a religion, he would NOT be so insulting to eunichs.

Wow, for someone who preaches anti-gay crap a lot, you really don't know much about them. Eunichs are actually revered in many cultures, and even in America they are not considered gay. Most do not like sex at all (the hormone levels being one reason and the lack of sexual nerves being the other). Most do not choose to be, though there are a few who do by choice for religious reasons, the rare eunich choosing for sexual reasons are really disappointed after it's all done and tend to hate gay men and women more than anything because of jealousy. In the Middle East eunichs are feared because they are thought of as demi-gods, and they get basically whatever they want just because of that fear. They are also childlike in appearance if they are converted young enough (most done by force are 16-18 years of age, just before male or female features become dominant). There are both male and female eunichs, though only a few females survive it because the genitals are too deep and often arteries or vital organs are damaged in the process. So, if Sunni was Muslim ... or anything related to such a religion, he would NOT be so insulting to eunichs.
Where in the Middle East or anywhere else are there currently ennuchs? :cuckoo:

Link please

The Eastern Centuries: Eunuchs and Sacred Boundaries
Eunuch
eunuch – FREE eunuch Information | Encyclopedia.com: Find eunuch Research

Are just a few texts, there are thousands more. Even on the TV they have done many documentaries on it. In Egypt particularly they are so feared they can enter a home without any reason and if they are not fed when they ask no one else will go near that home after that, if they are treated well then that home is considered blessed. Why not learn a bit more before trying that Sunni.

The Eastern Centuries: Eunuchs and Sacred Boundaries
Eunuch
eunuch – FREE eunuch Information | Encyclopedia.com: Find eunuch Research

Are just a few texts, there are thousands more. Even on the TV they have done many documentaries on it. In Egypt particularly they are so feared they can enter a home without any reason and if they are not fed when they ask no one else will go near that home after that, if they are treated well then that home is considered blessed. Why not learn a bit more before trying that Sunni.
I guess you missed the word "currently" in my question.

They are talked about in the Bible, but again, that's ancient history.

Where in the Middle East or anywhere else are there currently ennuchs? :cuckoo:

Link please

MINA, 20 December 2007 — They are neither men nor women. In their devotion to God, however, they are second to none. There are no precise figures as to how many of them are performing Haj this year but according to those who are familiar with them, they have been coming here for years. Since they list themselves as men when applying for Haj visas, there is no definite way of ascertaining their exact number. They are like a drop in the ocean here and would have gone unnoticed but for their mannerisms and the singsong way of talking.

This correspondent bumped into four eunuchs (“Aghawaat” in Arabic) here yesterday. All of them were from Bhopal in India. They were a bit shy initially but were later more than eager to narrate their story of the pilgrimage. One of them, Haji Saleem, identified himself as the group’s leader and he did most of the talking. The others nodded their heads, affirming their leader’s statements.

“You are right, we are neither men nor women. ‘Hamara dono me shumar nahi hota.’ We are born this way,” he said. “This is my second Haj. I was here in 1998. That is why I have added the title ‘Haji’ to my name. I am revered in my community and they look up to me with awe and whatever I say is taken as a command.”

‘We Are Neither Men Nor Women, but Muslims Like Anyone Else’

Are Muslims Like Anyone Else... We Don't Have Separate Mosques... We Adopt Children, But Only Baby Girls"

"According to Haji Saleem, there are 150 members of his community in Bhopal. 'We all live together. We share our joys and sorrows. We are Muslims like anyone else. We pray five times a day. We don't have separate mosques. We go to the ones that every Muslim goes to. We adopt children, but only baby girls. We don't adopt baby boys. We take care of these baby girls and then marry them off. Some of them came to see us off at Bombay airport,' said Haji Saleem.

"Haji Saleem said that Hindus in India take good care of them. 'They treat us with a lot of respect. We are invited to their homes whenever they are blessed with a baby boy. They even invite us during weddings and to celebrate the season of harvest. Their celebrations are not considered complete without our presence. We sing and dance and make merry. They give us a lot of money. We are sometimes invited to Muslim homes as well, but they treat us with contempt. They forget that we are the way we are because God has willed it that way. This is not something that is our choice. Interestingly, all of us in this community of eunuchs in Bhopal are Muslims,' said Haji Saleem.

All Muslims? 'Yes, even those who belong to other faiths and are born like us, when they join our community, we ask them first to embrace Islam. We make them recite the Kalima (shahada) and they are given Muslim names.'"

"We Have No Complaints; There Must Be a Reason Why God Created Us This Way"

MEMRI: Special Dispatch Series - No. 1917

Thanks Chloe, I am just too lazy to point out the facts that Sunni likes to ignore since he still doesn't actually read them. Considering the latest documentary I saw on the topic (though I only watched about 15 minutes of it before becoming bored) was in 2004 and even though up to date, all the info was still the same.

I guess you missed the word "currently" in my question.

They are talked about in the Bible, but again, that's ancient history.

Can't have it both ways Sunnidiot. If you're going to call it ancient history, as well as choose to ignore what it says, then you're also going to have to lay off of the book of Leviticus and it's speaking of stoning people, because hey, that is also ancient history.

And......I'm still wondering what the hell some drug store cowboy like yourself is doing converting to Islam?

Don't you love this country?

Forum List

Back