Obama Must Convert To Islam, Or Else......

C

chloe

Obama Must Convert To Islam, Or Else......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj29Df-fy5M]YouTube - Obama Must Convert To Islam, Or Else......[/ame]

it doesn't sound as peaceful as sunniman makes it seem......

No, Sucking Moron is good at only one thing...........

Bastardizing the truth and spinning it for his own misguided ends.

All the man is saying, is the same thing as Christian preachers say.

The only way to be "Saved" is to accept our religion.

Hey......I accept that Muslim bastards like yourself, who believe in that dirtball prophet called Mohammed (although, I'd call him a lobotomized idiot), was the receiver of the blessing of Avraham. Personally? I wouldn't piss up Mohammed's ass if his guts were on fire. Nor would I let him lick the sweat off my balls if he was dying of thirst.

Face it Sucking Moron and all you other Islamist morons, your prophet is a false one. God is NOT Allah, and you're following the teachings of the Devil.

Fuck off Muslims.

Hey......I accept that Muslim bastards like yourself, who believe in that dirtball prophet called Mohammed (although, I'd call him a lobotomized idiot), was the receiver of the blessing of Avraham. Personally? I wouldn't piss up Mohammed's ass if his guts were on fire. Nor would I let him lick the sweat off my balls if he was dying of thirst.

Face it Sucking Moron and all you other Islamist morons, your prophet is a false one. God is NOT Allah, and you're following the teachings of the Devil.

Fuck off Muslims.
Forget to take your meds today??? :eek:

To be honest i've heard the same type of rhetorical bullshit from christians who threaten hell and damnation to anyone that doesn't fall in line behind their dogma too. Let a martyr wannabe christian feel stepped on like muslims in the mid east must feel since 1948 and you'll see no difference in the message or the tone of delivery.

All the man is saying, is the same thing as Christian preachers say.

The only way to be "Saved" is to accept our religion.

His message said america and obama will be cursed if Obama doesn't convert and we will pay a price basically.

Like in the bleak black past that we've been cursed before he said

Like in the bleak black past that we've been cursed before he said

kinda like Adam's original sin?

Is this the 80s? Are we listening to Judas Priest records backwards?

Forum List

Back