Risks of Female Masturbation According to Islamic Teachings

How to beat up an islamic woman

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdByHqC_bQg]YouTube - How to beat up an islamic woman[/ame]

Debate on Wife Beating as instructed in Quran

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nUI3TUdFCk]YouTube - Debate on Wife Beating as instructed in Quran[/ame]

Now, I dope to be as utterly pimp as Sean in my golden years (without the wifebeating, of course) but i'm pretty sure he's not a muslim.

[youtube]mzXkbJwrN38[/youtube]

Ya know......I've never considered female masturbation as dangerous, but, I could be wrong.

After all......even though it says in Leviticus that dudes aren't supposed to lay with dudes, it says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about female sex, or even masturbation for that matter.

Personally? I kinda dig watching a woman pleasure herself.

Hopefully sunnimans wife never has to resort to such risky danger... he he

As sunni boy likes to say, if you touch it too much you'll go blind.............

I hope he's never had to witness such an atrocity.....it might scar him for life!

Hopefully sunnimans wife never has to resort to such risky danger... he he

Actually, if she didn't get down with Bob, the battery operated boyfriend, she'd probably never get any action. I mean......it's readily apparent that Sucking Moron doesn't have any balls, nor does he have anything to dangle them from.

Matter of fact, Billy Joel sang about it in the song "My Life".

Hey Sucking Moron........how the hell did you ever procreate? Musta been by some sort of cell division, because, after all......you're nothing more than some kind of worm.

Cheers Mate!

The main problem with masturbation in the Islamic faith is that the men don't particularly care whether the women are gratified or not. If a woman learns just how easy it is to take care of business, what use will she have for ole camel's breath (her husband)?

Does it amuse anyone besides me how terrified muslim men are of women's sexuality?

Last edited:
This is why Islam is so messed up.

Any religion that says female masturbation is wrong has serious issues.

I think it should be encouraged heavily.

The fear that their leaders have (which can be true) is that the women will find out they can do it better themselves without the men.

Actually Kitten, that is the reason that the Muslims subjugate their women into married slavery, as well as why they treat their women like shit.

Forum List

Back