Tough-guy firefighters forced into 'Gay Pride' parade

So when I look at the 'new' messages onscreen, everyone one of the ones that has to do with homosexuality is a thread started by you. What is your obsession with homosexuals?

So when I look at the 'new' messages onscreen, everyone one of the ones that has to do with homosexuality is a thread started by you. What is your obsession with homosexuals?

Homosexuality, like crime, is starting to reach epidemic proportions in terms of acceptance and someone has to fight against it. Mr Bass is dedicated to fighting against all sin.

Homosexuality, like crime, is starting to reach epidemic proportions in terms of acceptance and someone has to fight against it. Mr Bass is dedicated to fighting against all sin.

Or you're a self-hating latent homosexual. I've seen that a couple times as well, and it came from people who were quite vocal in their opposition to the idea. I think this has been suggested before.

I don't like Charlie any better than you do, however, did you read the article?

In part...

San Diego area attorney, Charles LiMandri, the West Coast director of the Thomas More Law Center, insists the city should have known from past experience "the kind of offensive activities that go on at this event."

"This was a clear case of sexual harassment in violation of state and federal law as well as the City's own code of conduct," he said.

LiMandri said the firefighters also were targets of sexual gestures, including exposure of genitals, blowing kisses, grabbing of the crotch, rubbing of nipples, tongue gestures and men hugging and kissing one another passionately – many wearing make-up and dressed like women.

Richard Thompson, president and chief counsel of the Thomas More Law Center argued the constitutional right to free speech also protects the right not to speak.

"These men should not have to explain to their families, friends and church congregations that their presence at a celebration of lewdness and obscenity in support of the homosexual agenda was because they were forced there by way of a direct order," he said. "This is a clear violation of their constitutional rights, and the city must be held accountable. It should never happen again to any city employee."

Now what do you think of this? Do you believe the firefighter should have been forced to go? Do you think their superior should be disciplined for her actions?

Last edited:

oh man.. need you ask that question?

Or you're a self-hating latent homosexual. I've seen that a couple times as well, and it came from people who were quite vocal in their opposition to the idea. I think this has been suggested before.

Using your piss-poor stupid logic all people who against pedphilia are latent self hating pedophiles, right? See how retarded that sounds? Now apply to your dumb post.

Using your piss-poor stupid logic all people who against pedphilia are latent self hating pedophiles, right? See how retarded that sounds? Now apply to your dumb post.

A response like this only furthers the chances that it could be true in your case.

I never said I didn't like Charlie. I don't know the guy.

Well, I don't like him. He's a racist bigot that thrives on bringing attention to himself and crying racism when anyone disagrees with him.

That aside, I think it was wrong for the firefighter's superior to order them to be in the gay pride parade.

Well, I don't like him. He's a racist bigot that thrives on bringing attention to himself and crying racism when anyone disagrees with him.

That aside, I think it was wrong for the firefighter's superior to order them to be in the gay pride parade.

I don't know that much about his posts, but given his quickness to get angry and insult people, I'd say he has problems.

Mr Bass is a racist bigot because he says he doesn't date white women? It takes more than that to be a racist bigot.

Do you believe the firefighter should have been forced to go?

No. It obviously set them up as targets for attention that could reasonably be expected to dismay them and that has nothing at all to do with fighting fires.

Do you think their superior should be disciplined for her actions?

If the fire department's participation in city parades is typically voluntary, then yes, she deserves some disciplinary action. Or at least a good talking to. Of all the parades to order them to attend, why choose the one most likely to result in their harassment?

Even if fire department participation in city parades is the norm, though, I think it would be more than reasonable to make an exception for this case. The ones that actually wanted to go would probably have had more fun as part of the crowd than riding with miserable coworkers anyway.

The homo-lovers have blatantly avoided criticising the homosexual fire chief's actions yet they fiercely attack the Bass for criticising homosexuality, where is the balance? Perhaps the homo-lovers of USMB are jealous that they weren't forced to participate in the queer parade and they're mad.

No Ass Chucker, we don't attack you for criticizing things, we attack you because you're stupid.

Matter of fact, you're Bush Jr. level stupid. You've got that self-replicating stupidity that breeds all sorts of fucked up things.

As far as the firefighters? Nahh......shoulda been voluntary if they wanted to do it. However, groups of people like that generally tend to be VERY large homophobes.

Watch "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" for clarification.

New Topics

Forum List

Back