Obama, Muslim -come on

Nonsense. obama was raised as a muslim. .

How many people were raised as Christians (completely and devoutly) who are not Christians now? the US and Western Europe are littered with such cases. Do you insist that the products of the lefty secularizing machine who declare in various ways that they reject Christianity are Christians anyway?

The thing is, those atop the global power hierarchy who are driving the atheist movement in the first world aren't themselves necessarily atheist. They individually may or may not genuinely believe in a higher power but what they are all in agreement on is that the masses shouldn't have faith in their own God. All of their faith is to be reserved for and given to the ruling class.

Far fewer people would think that obama is a muslim if he hadn't said he was.

Oh I don't think that's true at all. There are alot of stupid fucks out there to whom it doesn't matter what President Obama actually said. Even though he never said he was a Muslim, they're convinced he said it. Even in your tiny clip he didn't say he was a Muslim does he?

You're right, he didn't say "I am a muslim"....he said "my muslim faith". Why would he say that? A Christian would never get them mixed up, so there's no excuse. He SCREWED UP. How you can deny he said it is unbelievable.

I am a right wing nutcase and rabid and I HATE Obama, but hey fuckwits, HE DID NOT SAY HE WAS MUSLIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was addressing the neophytes who were calling him muslim. Period!

Robert

Then why did Stepenopolus (however you spell it!!) correct him by saying "Christian faith"? Why would he correct what Obama said? Because he knew Obama screwed up too....

You idiots really need to find a new toy or PROVE you have a friggin clue about this. One after another of you swear up and down that YOU know the "truth and not one of you does. You just keep making up more shit.

PROOF. Once and for all. PROOF.

Or shut the fuck up already.

BTW, "proof" is not a hacked up video.

Besides, he is far worse than Muslim. He's a friggin Baptist!

Oh I don't think that's true at all. There are alot of stupid fucks out there to whom it doesn't matter what President Obama actually said. Even though he never said he was a Muslim, they're convinced he said it. Even in your tiny clip he didn't say he was a Muslim does he?

You're right, he didn't say "I am a muslim"....he said "my muslim faith". Why would he say that? A Christian would never get them mixed up, so there's no excuse. He SCREWED UP. How you can deny he said it is unbelievable.

I'm no fan of obama by any stretch, but as the thread title says, "come on"...

A Christian cannot misspeak? Did Christ declare that those who misspeak will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven? Was that in the Book of Elocution? One thing you can bank on, Islam is not cool with 'secret Muslims.' Denying your faith is a pretty big no-no in Islam.

I'm no fan of obama by any stretch, but as the thread title says, "come on"...

A Christian cannot misspeak? Did Christ declare that those who misspeak will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven? Was that in the Book of Elocution? One thing you can bank on, Islam is not cool with 'secret Muslims.' Denying your faith is a pretty big no-no in Islam.

Sure they can...but i would bet no Christian has EVER misspoke when talking about their Christian faith and called it Muslim instead! Lol!

No Islam is not cool with someone denying their faith, or someone once being a muslim then converting to another religion. Of course Islam isn't cool with ANY other religion, especially Christianity. I doubt they have a problem with someone that pretends their not Muslim.

In fact, with Obama where he is, and the way he's destroying America, i'd say they are probably pretty pleased with his progress. They see how Obama has split this country so bad there probably is no way of healing it. He's doing from the inside what they would want done and they don't have to lift a finger.

Sure they can...but i would bet no Christian has EVER misspoke when talking about their Christian faith and called it Muslim instead! Lol!.

If they were talking about Christian this and Muslim that? Why is it so hard to believe anyone would misspeak? That's really stretching it...

I doubt they have a problem with someone that pretends their not Muslim. .

That's what I'm trying to tell you, a Muslim isn't supposed to pretend to be anything else.

(oh, and the JFK quote in your sig was ripped off from Socrates)

Of course Islam isn't cool with ANY other religion, especially Christianity. .

Why "especially Christianity"? Muslims recognize Jesus as a great prophet.

That's one of the reasons right there....Christians believe Jesus was the Son of God, or God Himself. They know what we think of their Allah...being a murderous pediphile. They believe all Infidels (Christians & Jews) should convert or be killed. So yes, i do believe Christianity is at the top of their HATE list.

Of course Islam isn't cool with ANY other religion, especially Christianity. .

That's one of the reasons right there....Christians believe Jesus was the Son of God, or God Himself. They know what we think of their Allah...being a murderous pediphile. They believe all Infidels (Christians & Jews) should convert or be killed. So yes, i do believe Christianity is at the top of their HATE list.

That really doesn't make any sense. Allah is another name for the same God of all three of the monotheistic faiths 'of the book.' Of course they differ on the divinity of Christ and a number of other theologic points, but Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all of the same family tree. Insistence on the primacy of Islam aside, polytheistic faiths or certainly atheism would be more of an offense to a Muslim (at least to one that might be bothered to be offended by such things - most folks I have met are not).

I doubt they have a problem with someone that pretends their not Muslim. .

That's what I'm trying to tell you, a Muslim isn't supposed to pretend to be anything else.

(oh, and the JFK quote in your sig was ripped off from Socrates)

That's not what i hear....

Muslims Can Lie for Allah

Muslims can lie for Allah

and:

Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination! (MuslimFact)

I did however find this....it states there are ONLY 3 occurances that it's Ok for Muslims to lie...one is WAR

Examining the issue of the Prophet Muhammad allowing Muslims to lie.

And as far as i know...we are at War with "extremist" muslims, the ones that want us DEAD. By extremist i'm talking about the ones that want to destroy American...they're loving what's happening to us today.

That really doesn't make any sense. Allah is another name for the same God of all three of the monotheistic faiths 'of the book.' Of course they differ on the divinity of Christ and a number of other theologic points, but Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all of the same family tree. Insistence on the primacy of Islam aside, polytheistic faiths or certainly atheism would be more of an offense to a Muslim (at least to one that might be bothered to be offended by such things - most folks I have met are not).

All true. Some books of the Bible are considered holy by Muslims also.

I understand Allah means God. But their Allah ( in My opinion ) is NOT my God. They worship Muhammed....Muhammed is not my God and nothing like my God.

Please understand too...i'm not meaning to bash all Muslims. I'm speaking of the radical ones, the ones that believe they need to kill a son or daughter to save face. The ones that blow up themselves and their own people to be able to die and get their 72 virgins. The ones that believe God wants the infidels DEAD.

There are those radical Christians out there too that are just plain nuts (Westboro wacko's) and believe everything is a sin and God is glad when people die.

Anyway...the question was about Obama. I still believe he has roots in the Muslim religion. He grew up being a muslim, went to a muslim school in Indonesia. Read his books, they aren't real heavy in loving America or white people. This is how i feel...and i have yet to hear anything that would convince me otherwise.

You're really stretching here. Not only is obama a 'secret Muslim' but he is in fear for his life if he doesn't lie about it, or he considers himself at war with the United States? How ridiculous can this get?

The hundreds of Muslims that I have known and worked with over the years have always expressed to me the importance of declaring their faith and allegiance (even the ones who otherwise were not big into following the 'rules').

I understand Allah means God. But their Allah ( in My opinion ) is NOT my God. They worship Muhammed....Muhammed is not my God and nothing like my God. .

Muslims most certainly do not worship Muhammed. Your 'understanding' that the one God is not the same as the one God does not make sense.

Anyway...the question was about Obama. I still believe he has roots in the Muslim religion. He grew up being a muslim, went to a muslim school in Indonesia. Read his books, they aren't real heavy in loving America or white people. This is how i feel...and i have yet to hear anything that would convince me otherwise.

Most lefties are not real heavy on declaring their love for Amierica. Are they all Muslims? You ever see the crap that college students are all but forced to write about America? Not too big on patriotism. You are letting your dislike for one lefty politician drive you over the edge.

Forum List

Back