Obama, Muslim -come on

hilbert

Mar 30, 2012
Winnboro, Texas
It seems you Obama - Muslim guys would just give it up and admit you have been wrong.
A relevant quote on this today from "The Nation":

Those who fervently believe that Barack Obama is a Muslim generally practice their furtive religion in obscure recesses of the Internet.

It seems you Obama - Muslim guys would just give it up and admit you have been wrong.

Those who fervently believe that Barack Obama is a Muslim generally practice their furtive religion in obscure recesses of the Internet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5BMQ-xpTog&feature=related]Gob: "Come on!" Compilation - Arrested Development and South Park - YouTube[/ame]​

What needs to happen is that Obama needs to punch someone in the mouth, like Buzz Aldrin did when confronted by a Apollo moon landing denier.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU]Buzz Aldrin punch - YouTube[/ame]

But no CONZ have the BALLS to do it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

Now show the entire interview in context.

What needs to happen is that Obama needs to punch someone in the mouth, like Buzz Aldrin did when confronted by a Apollo moon landing denier.

But no CONZ have the BALLS to do it.

So Obama is a CONZ now?

I think you need to check your meds. Not joking.

Far fewer people would think that obama is a muslim if he hadn't said he was.

STEPHANOPOULOS: You mention your Christian faith. Yesterday you took off after the Republicans for suggesting you have Muslim connections. Just a few minutes ago, Rick Davis, John McCain’s campaign manager, said they’ve never done that. This is a false and cynical attempt to play victim.

OBAMA: You know what? I mean, these guys love to throw a rock and hide their hand. The…

STEPHANOPOULOS: The McCain campaign has never suggested you have Muslim connections.

OBAMA: No, no, no. But the — I don’t think that when you look at what is being promulgated on Fox News, let’s say, and Republican commentators who are closely allied to these folks–

STEPHANOPOULOS: But John McCain said that’s wrong.

OBAMA: Now, well, look. Listen. You and I both know that the minute that Governor Palin was forced to talk about her daughter, I immediately said that’s off limits. And–

STEPHANOPOULOS: But John McCain said the same thing about questioning your faith.

OBAMA: And what was the first thing the McCain?s campaign went out and did? They said, look, these liberal blogs that support Obama are out there attacking Governor Palin.

Let’s not play games. What I was suggesting — you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith. And you’re absolutely right that that has not come–

STEPHANOPOULOS: Christian faith.

OBAMA: — my Christian faith. Well, what I’m saying is that he hasn’t suggested–

STEPHANOPOULOS: Has connections, right.

OBAMA: — that I’m a Muslim. And I think that his campaign’s upper echelons have not, either

Far fewer people would think that obama is a muslim if he hadn't said he was.

Evidence please.

Well, WELL documented in his appearance on the George Stephanopolis show. All over the place, pay attention.

Which is why I quoted the entire exchange. Nice try.

He was clearly talking about others saying he has a Muslim faith and that McCain does not make a concerted effort to dissuade them.

Last edited:
Evidence please.

Well, WELL documented in his appearance on the George Stephanopolis show. All over the place, pay attention.

He was clearly talking about others saying he has a Muslim faith and that McCain does not make a concerted effort to dissuade them.

Another non issue; unemployment IS an issue.

Evidence please.

No he wasn't and I saw it happen at the time. He didn't even catch it himself. He had to be corrected by Stephanopolis. After that, he realized what he said and tried to correct it but it was too late.

People don't make those kinds of mistakes and misstatements. Clearly he had expressed something he didn't mean to say.

Those who want Obama to be a Muslim do so because they obviously believe being a Muslim is a bad thing. They are bigots.

The glassy-eyed drooling UnConservatives who have overrun the Republican party know these bigots are in the bag. The bigots are going to vote for whoever the GOP tells them to. So why should they make any effort to educate these morons? There is no profit in doing so.

And that is why this mental virus spreads and keeps spreading. The GOP is anti-vax when it comes to innoculations against stupidity. We see evidence of this not just when it comes to Obama and Islam, but in many ways.

Last edited:

No he wasn't and I saw it happen at the time. He didn't even catch it himself. He had to be corrected by Stephanopolis. After that, he realized what he said and tried to correct it but it was too late.

People don't make those kinds of mistakes and misstatements. Clearly he had expressed something he didn't mean to say.

Like THIS:

"I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 16, 2008

Evidence please.

I don't subjectively believe Obama is Muslim or Christian but his quote even when taken in its full context still sounds parapraxical.

They remind me of those scrubbing bubbles in those old TV commercials, for some reason. A bunch of babbling idiots.

McCain decides the best thing to do when picking a Vice President is to throw up an airhead MILF no one has ever heard of before. A direct slap in the face of the security of our nation and no one even pauses to reflect on that.

She then recites a speech written for her, and suddenly she is an intellectual heavyweight?

My party has gone flat-out mad. I mean cut the brake lines, put the pedal to the medal, and head for that cliff insane.

Palin blurst out "Death Panels" and the scrubbing bubbles circle the drain uttering death-panels-death-panels-death-panels-death-panels.

And got their asses kicked on ObamaCare because they didn't know a single word actually in the bill. Ohhhhhh, it's too much to read so we will just MAKE SHIT UP. That will work!

If the great minds on the Supreme Court throw out the insurance mandate, the scrubbing bubbles will think it is due to their own brilliance. That they somehow beat ObamaCare themselves, and deserve all the credit.

But the fact is we ended up with an entirely new and costly entitlement program because they cannot reason their way out of a first grade word puzzle. They got their asses handed to them and are too retarded to even know it is their own witless posteriors they are holding in their paws.

I am so sick of this shit. Obama is a Muslim. Death panels. Cheap brainless slogans. They can't muster up a full pound of gray matter between the muttering millions of them.

Last edited:
Katzndogz –

Consider this, there is absolutely no proof of any kind – whether it be Obama worshiping the Koran, praying to Mecca, observing Islamic Holidays with his family, or attending a mosque – that suggests Obama is a Muslim. There is however proof that he attends Christian Church regularly, and has been for quite some time, and openly accepts Jesus Christ as his lord and savior.

If you base your judgements off of factual information, then you have to accept that Obama is a Christian and have no reason to believe otherwise.

You can continue to waddle in the realm of misinformation, dishonesty, internet conspiracy, and ridiculous “Barack Hussein/Kenya” BS email chains that are distributed amongst gullible middle aged white people, but please keep it to yourself. :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back