Obama, Muslim -come on

Katzndogz –

Consider this, there is absolutely no proof of any kind – whether it be Obama worshiping the Koran, praying to Mecca, observing Islamic Holidays with his family, or attending a mosque – that suggests Obama is a Muslim. There is however proof that he attends Church, and openly accepts Jesus Christ as his lord and savior.

I’m going to stick in the world of facts and rationality and say that Obama is a Christian and we have no reason to believe otherwise.

You can continue to waddle in the realm of misinformation, dishonesty, internet conspiracy, and ridiculous “Barack Hussein/Kenya” BS email chains that are distributed amongst gullible middle aged white people, but please keep it to yourself. :D

Nonsense. obama was raised as a muslim. His stepfather was a devout muslim and during his years in Indonesia he was rasied as a muslim. He absolutely observes muslim holidays. There was quite a festive Eid dinner at the White House. The church he attended, because he attends none now, was nominally a Christian church preaching Black Liberation Theology.

What I have observed from his behavior is that obama is too egotistical and narcissitic to believe devoutly in any religion. He only attended Church in Chigago because he would not have any credibility in the black community unless he did. Aside from his own divinity, obama most likely has no religion at all. His religious sympathies are with his islamic chiildhood. He finds the call to prayers the prettiest sound on earth, not the ringing of Church bells.

If not keeping it to myself bothers you, perhaps you could take it up with a moderator.

Katzndogz –

Consider this, there is absolutely no proof of any kind – whether it be Obama worshiping the Koran, praying to Mecca, observing Islamic Holidays with his family, or attending a mosque – that suggests Obama is a Muslim. There is however proof that he attends Church, and openly accepts Jesus Christ as his lord and savior.

I’m going to stick in the world of facts and rationality and say that Obama is a Christian and we have no reason to believe otherwise.

You can continue to waddle in the realm of misinformation, dishonesty, internet conspiracy, and ridiculous “Barack Hussein/Kenya” BS email chains that are distributed amongst gullible middle aged white people, but please keep it to yourself. :D

Nonsense. obama was raised as a muslim. His stepfather was a devout muslim and during his years in Indonesia he was rasied as a muslim. He absolutely observes muslim holidays. There was quite a festive Eid dinner at the White House. The church he attended, because he attends none now, was nominally a Christian church preaching Black Liberation Theology.

What I have observed from his behavior is that obama is too egotistical and narcissitic to believe devoutly in any religion. He only attended Church in Chigago because he would not have any credibility in the black community unless he did. Aside from his own divinity, obama most likely has no religion at all. His religious sympathies are with his islamic chiildhood. He finds the call to prayers the prettiest sound on earth, not the ringing of Church bells.

If not keeping it to myself bothers you, perhaps you could take it up with a moderator.

Yeah, or put you on ignore.

Katzndogz –

So what if he is a muslim? One fairy tale about old men living in the sky is just as good as another.

So what if he is a muslim? One fairy tale about old men living in the sky is just as good as another.

Oh boy! A chance to tell everyone you're an atheist! How special for you. Do you think everyone is impressed yet?

:rolleyes:

Nonsense. obama was raised as a muslim. .

How many people were raised as Christians (completely and devoutly) who are not Christians now? the US and Western Europe are littered with such cases. Do you insist that the products of the lefty secularizing machine who declare in various ways that they reject Christianity are Christians anyway?

Katzndogz –

Consider this, there is absolutely no proof of any kind – whether it be Obama worshiping the Koran, praying to Mecca, observing Islamic Holidays with his family, or attending a mosque – that suggests Obama is a Muslim. There is however proof that he attends Christian Church regularly, and has been for quite some time, and openly accepts Jesus Christ as his lord and savior.

If you base your judgements off of factual information, then you have to accept that Obama is a Christian and have no reason to believe otherwise.

the truth of this will eventually come out, one way or the other. I hope you are able to take it if it doesn't come out the way you want. Funny thing all the other presidents had to produce their legal birth certificates, why is Obama different?

Far fewer people would think that obama is a muslim if he hadn't said he was.

Oh I don't think that's true at all. There are alot of stupid fucks out there to whom it doesn't matter what President Obama actually said. Even though he never said he was a Muslim, they're convinced he said it. Even in your tiny clip he didn't say he was a Muslim does he?

Nonsense. obama was raised as a muslim. .

How many people were raised as Christians (completely and devoutly) who are not Christians now? the US and Western Europe are littered with such cases. Do you insist that the products of the lefty secularizing machine who declare in various ways that they reject Christianity are Christians anyway?

i was raised Christian and don't go to church, but I certainly have not converted to Buddhism now. Or Islam or anything else. Obama could be the Pope in disguise -- I still wouldn't like him.

Katzndogz –

That's just nutz :cuckoo:

It doesn’t bother me that much. :D

So, you refute me by saying that (1) because his Stepfather was a Muslim, and that (2) while in Indonesia he was “raised as a Muslim”, that this somehow constitutes as proof that Obama is currently a Muslim. Sorry Katz, but that proves nothing. It's not sound reasoning. You can’t say that because someone’s parent believed X, that all of their children therefore believe X as well. Let me give you a real life example:

My grandparents were devout Catholics, my parents are devout Catholics, and raised me as Catholic. I was baptized, received 1st communion, and was confirmed. By your reasoning I must definitely be Catholic as well. Right? Well, you're wrong. I'm DEFINITELY not Catholic - by any wild stretch of the imagination - nor do I plan to raise my kids Catholic, either.

See my point?

Also, a few more quick things. If you believe that the Church that Obama used to attend was only “nominally a Christian church”, how does that in anyway build your case that he’s a Muslim? Also, you say he "doesn't attend anymore", but looks like he’s attended church at least once since moving to the White House:

The First Family Goes to Church - ABC News

I need better evidence Katz. So far you've given me zilcho.

Last edited:
What needs to happen is that Obama needs to punch someone in the mouth, like Buzz Aldrin did when confronted by a Apollo moon landing denier.

But no CONZ have the BALLS to do it.

So Obama is a CONZ now?

I think you need to check your meds. Not joking.

Jeez.
Obama should PUNCH A BIRTHER IN THE MOUTH to SHUT THEM THE HELL UP...like ALDRIN DID IN THE CLIP I PLAYED.

Jeez...having to explain fucking basic analogies to the brain dead CONZ here is making me feel woozy.

It doesn’t bother me that much. :D

So, you refute me by saying that (1) because his Stepfather was a Muslim, and that (2) while in Indonesia he was “raised as a Muslim”, that this somehow constitutes as proof that Obama is currently a Muslim. Sorry Katz, but that proves nothing. Really, it’s not sound reasoning. You can’t say that because someone’s parent believed X, that all of their children therefore believe X as well. Let me give you a real life example:

My grandparents were devout Catholics, my parents are devout Catholics, and raised me as Catholic. I was baptized, received 1st communion, and was confirmed. By your reasoning I must definitely be Catholic as well. Right?

Wrong. I'm DEFINITELY not Catholic, lol, nor do I plan to raise my kids Catholic, either.

Also, a few more quick things. If you believe that the Church that Obama used to attend was only “nominally a Christian church”, how does that in anyway build your case that he’s a Muslim? Also, you say he "doesn't attend anymore", but looks like he’s attended church at least once since moving to the White House:

The First Family Goes to Church - ABC News

I need better evidence Katz. So far you've given me zilcho.

He said he was a muslim. That's enough for me. The same as if you said you were a Catholic, I'd believe you. On some level he believes he is a muslim. His natural sympathies and inclination lies with islam. Yes he attended Church once, because a muslim cleric was a guest speaker. http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/09/20/obama-goes-to-church-to-hear-a-muslim-speaker/

For a practicing religion of any kind, he is a sociopath believing in his own omnipotent power. His belief is based in expediency.

The same as if you said you were a Catholic, I'd believe you.

You say that “if you said you were a Catholic, I’d believe you”, well why not believe Obama when he says he says that he’s a Christian over and over again? Why the double standard?

Also, why do you totally ignore the times when Obama openly says he’s a Christian, yet wholeheartedly embrace any and all references Obama makes about Islam?

My opinion is that you really want the President to be a Muslim, and will not take “no” for an answer. No amount of evidence, truth, will convince you otherwise.

He said he was a muslim. That's enough for me.

Please provide a link to backup this claim.

Last edited:
The same as if you said you were a Catholic, I'd believe you.

You say that “if you said you were a Catholic, I’d believe you”, well why not believe Obama when he says he says that he’s a Christian over and over again? Why the double standard?

Also, why do you totally ignore the times when Obama openly says he’s a Christian, yet wholeheartedly embrace any and all references Obama makes about Islam?

My opinion is that you really want the President to be a Muslim, and will not take “no” for an answer. No amount of evidence, truth, will convince you otherwise.

He said he was a muslim. That's enough for me.

Please provide a link to backup this claim.

Read back. It's posted all over the place including this thread.

I don't think President Obama is a Muslim. His mother was a biologist and committed agnostic which means his instructions regarding religion would have come primarily from her.

Both President Obama and his mother have traveled to Muslim countries and he's seen what they are like as a youth and young man. It's not a nice picture.

President Obama is possibly the first true agnostic President of the US. He says to the Christians he's a Christian and winks to the Muslims. Then he backs up from the Russians and Chinese as a weak America suits a leftist agenda determined to rewrite the Republic.

I am a right wing nutcase and rabid and I HATE Obama, but hey fuckwits, HE DID NOT SAY HE WAS MUSLIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was addressing the neophytes who were calling him muslim. Period!

Robert

Forum List

Back