Obama, Muslim -come on

Anyway...the question was about Obama. I still believe he has roots in the Muslim religion. He grew up being a muslim, went to a muslim school in Indonesia. Read his books, they aren't real heavy in loving America or white people. This is how i feel...and i have yet to hear anything that would convince me otherwise.

Most lefties are not real heavy on declaring their love for Amierica. Are they all Muslims? You ever see the crap that college students are all but forced to write about America? Not too big on patriotism. You are letting your dislike for one lefty politician drive you over the edge.

I can see this is going to go nowhere... :)
Maybe i'm not explaining myself clearly. True, lefties definately do not declare their love for America, and no they are not all muslims...although the left do seem to like them more than they do the rest of us.. :)

However, i still believe Obama is not truthful about his background, and i still believe he is more a Muslim than a Christian. When he does things like not participating in Christian activities, has crosses covered during his speeches, doesn't go to church because he "doesn't want to take attention away from the service by being there"....but yet he'll celebrate and speak about muslim holidays, and state the muslim call to prayer is the most beautiful sound he's ever heard....those are the things that make me go hmmmmm.

You're right, he didn't say "I am a muslim"....he said "my muslim faith". Why would he say that? A Christian would never get them mixed up, so there's no excuse. He SCREWED UP. How you can deny he said it is unbelievable.

I'm no fan of obama by any stretch, but as the thread title says, "come on"...

A Christian cannot misspeak? Did Christ declare that those who misspeak will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven? Was that in the Book of Elocution? One thing you can bank on, Islam is not cool with 'secret Muslims.' Denying your faith is a pretty big no-no in Islam.

Sure they can...but i would bet no Christian has EVER misspoke when talking about their Christian faith and called it Muslim instead! Lol!

No Islam is not cool with someone denying their faith, or someone once being a muslim then converting to another religion. Of course Islam isn't cool with ANY other religion, especially Christianity. I doubt they have a problem with someone that pretends their not Muslim.

In fact, with Obama where he is, and the way he's destroying America, i'd say they are probably pretty pleased with his progress. They see how Obama has split this country so bad there probably is no way of healing it. He's doing from the inside what they would want done and they don't have to lift a finger.

Do tell. In what way is he destroying America?

The conspiracy forum is thataway...[/quote
Each thing i mentioned that Obama has done has been reported either on TV or other news reports....so there's no "conspiracy" to it.

Carolijo, Obama's not a Muslim. Let’s go over the two sides of the story and then determine which one makes the most sense.

1.) Your story (aka Hollywood Movie):
The President is a top secret Islamic spy. His goal from the time that he was a young President of the Harvard Law Review was to infiltrate the American government from the inside, under the false facade of being “a Christian”, then secretly destroy and sabotage The U.S., all in the name of Islam. But he knew the story had to be good, and believable, so he attended Christian church services in the early 1990’s – even as an unknown, well before his political career blossomed – to accomplish this. As he rose through the ranks he would publicly proclaim he was a Christian, and take his wife and kids to Christian church – again, all to strengthen his false back story.

In secret, he would pray to Allah, and worship the Koran. He's been so good at hiding this that no one has ever once in the past 30+ years seen him do this. A true master of disguise, indeed (wink).

After becoming Senator, and then President of the United States, the Trojan Horse officially had landed (enter: dramatic music). Now on the inside, Obama can do the dirty work of his secret Muslim masters, intentionally unraveling the fabric of the United States, destroying it from the inside, all in the name of Islam:

He's doing from the inside what they would want done and they don't have to lift a finger.

Needless to say, Barack Obama is exceeding and his secret Muslim masters are extraordinarily pleased on his progress:

In fact, with Obama where he is, and the way he's destroying America, i'd say they are probably pretty pleased with his progress...

Not bad Carolijo, very (cough…uh) believable.

2.) My story (aka Reality):
Various gullible and dimwitted Americans over the past 4 years have accused the President of being COUNTLESS things which in reality have no basis in fact.
This is done with the intent to smear his name, and generally is effective only to listeners/readers who are equally gullible and misinformed. These include things like calling him a “communist”, “not born in America”, “a dictator”, and finally “a Muslim”.

Last edited:
I'm no fan of obama by any stretch, but as the thread title says, "come on"...

A Christian cannot misspeak? Did Christ declare that those who misspeak will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven? Was that in the Book of Elocution? One thing you can bank on, Islam is not cool with 'secret Muslims.' Denying your faith is a pretty big no-no in Islam.

Sure they can...but i would bet no Christian has EVER misspoke when talking about their Christian faith and called it Muslim instead! Lol!

No Islam is not cool with someone denying their faith, or someone once being a muslim then converting to another religion. Of course Islam isn't cool with ANY other religion, especially Christianity. I doubt they have a problem with someone that pretends their not Muslim.

In fact, with Obama where he is, and the way he's destroying America, i'd say they are probably pretty pleased with his progress. They see how Obama has split this country so bad there probably is no way of healing it. He's doing from the inside what they would want done and they don't have to lift a finger.

This one is not even worth answering....there's been hundreds of posts with all this info for you, go look for them.

Each thing i mentioned that Obama has done has been reported either on TV or other news reports....so there's no "conspiracy" to it.

Carolijo, Obama's not a Muslim. Let’s go over the two sides of the story and then determine which one makes the most sense.

1.) Your story:
The President is a top secret Islamic spy. His goal from the time that he was a young President of the Harvard Law Review was to infiltrate the American government from the inside, under the false facade of being “a Christian”, then secretly destroy and sabotage The U.S., all in the name of Islam. But he knew the story had to be good, and believable, so he attended Christian church services in the early 1990’s – even as an unknown, well before his political career blossomed – to accomplish this. As he rose through the ranks he would publicly proclaim he was a Christian, and take his wife and kids to Christian church – again, all to strengthen his false back story.

In secret, he would pray to Allah, and worship the Koran. He's been so good at this that no one has ever seen him do this in the past 20+ years. A true master of disguise, indeed (wink).

After becoming Senator, and then President of the United States, the Trojan Horse finally found its end destination: deep within the recesses of the White House (enter: dramatic music). Now he’s on the inside, and can start to do the dirty work of secretly and intentionally unraveling the United States, destroying it from the inside, all in the name of Islam:

Needless to say, Barack Obama is astoundingly pleased with how his plan is taking shape:

In fact, with Obama where he is, and the way he's destroying America, i'd say they are probably pretty pleased with his progress...

2.) My story:
Various gullible and dimwitted Americans over the past 4 years have accused the President of being COUNTLESS things which in reality have no basis in fact.
This is done with the intent to smear his name, and generally is effective only to listeners/readers who are equally gullible and misinformed. These include things like calling him a “communist”, “not born in America”, “a dictator”, and finally “a Muslim”.

You believe what you want and i'll believe what i want....
Most libs can't get their heads out of Obama's ass long enough to see what's really out there.

When someone gives me proof that i'm wrong...and i would never say i couldn't be, then i'll apologize and admit i was wrong. Until then, it's my right to believe what i do....it's your right to believe how you do. You can think i'm crazy all you want...maybe i am, and maybe we'll find out someday i'm not... :)

Your comment though about him being a Christian will be VERY hard for me to ever believe. He spent 20 years listening to a radical black activist and America hater (yet he heard NONE of this in all those years...right!). If he was really a Christian he would never have thought of covering crosses during some of his speeches (as if he's afraid of offending someone), and he would not be praising the "beautiful sounds" of Islamic prayer (which offends many Christians).

obama was raised as a muslim. While he is too egotistical to hold a higher power in any kind of esteem, his sympathies are with the islamic struggle for domination. This is why he has been firm in his support for fundamental islam over more secular leaders in Egypt, Libya and now Syria. As a matter of political expediency he attended a black liberation theology church in Chicago and found a home for the political ideology he got from his mentor, communist Frank Marshal Davis.

1.) Your story (aka Hollywood Movie):

In secret, he would pray to Allah, and worship the Koran. He's been so good at hiding this that no one has ever once in the past 30+ years seen him do this. A true master of disguise, indeed (wink).

After becoming Senator, and then President of the United States, the Trojan Horse officially had landed (enter: dramatic music). Now on the inside, Obama can do the dirty work of his secret Muslim masters, intentionally unraveling the fabric of the United States, destroying it from the inside, all in the name of Islam:

Needless to say, Barack Obama is exceeding and his secret Muslim masters are extraordinarily pleased on his progress:

2.) My story (aka Reality):

And his mother was not Stanley Ann Dunham, an unknown pre Kenya African. Tough to keep up with them ALL. :eusa_angel:

This one is not even worth answering....there's been hundreds of posts with all this info for you, go look for them.

I'll just go with "Nope not destroying America", thanks for not being able to back up your assertion that the President of the United States is trying to destroy the country he is president of.

I'll just go with "Nope not destroying America", thanks for not being able to back up your assertion that the President of the United States is trying to destroy the country he is president of.

It's not that i'm not able...it's that i'm not going to.

You've been here long enough to know there are a ton of posts on this board that describes just what you asked. Why should i have to find them for you and all you'll do is say it's a lie? I'm not wasting my time on it...

You believe what you want and i'll believe what i want....
Most libs can't get their heads out of Obama's ass long enough to see what's really out there.

Fair enough. Also, this is not a matter of libs getting their head out of “Obama’s ass”. I don’t happen to like Obama all that much, and I’m not going to vote for him in November. I just think calling him a “Muslim” is wholly incorrect, and a baseless smear that’s been perpetuated via internet email chains amongst gullible Americans who simply won’t accept “no” for an answer. Give them a long form birth certificate; “no, was born in Kenya”. Show them Obama goes to Christian church; “no, is a Muslim”. It’s insane.

Attack the guy for legitimate reasons, not fairytale ones.

When someone gives me proof that i'm wrong...and i would never say i couldn't be, then i'll apologize and admit i was wrong.

Proof? What the heck are you looking for? I can show you evidence on how Obama goes to church currently, and how he says “he accepts Jesus as his savior" on tape – and you’ll still say he’s a Muslim, and that he’s lying. No amount of proof in the world can change your opinion. Why? Because you want him to be a Muslim and won’t accept the reality that he just isn’t.

Question: If Obama ever came out and said “I’m a Muslim”, would you accept that as “proof” that he’s a Muslim, or would you demonstrate the same level of scrutiny and skepticism that you have for when he says “I’m a Christian”. If not, why the double standard?

If he was really a Christian he would never have thought of covering crosses during some of his speeches (as if he's afraid of offending someone)

Give me a break. When the President of the United States – a public office – makes official speeches that don’t have to do specifically with Christianity (ie he’s addressing the country about the Iraq war), there should be no crosses in the background. If there are, they should be covered. Why? Because of separation of Church and State, a principle that I (and you) should hold dear.

and he would not be praising the "beautiful sounds" of Islamic prayer (which offends many Christians).

What? So Christians can’t say anything nice about any other religions, and acknowledge good things that other cultures have come up with? If so, that doesn’t make Christianity sound too appealing…

Last edited:
Give me a break. When the President of the United States – a public office – makes official speeches that don’t have to do specifically with Christianity (ie he’s addressing the country about the Iraq war), there should be no crosses in the background. If there are, they should be covered. Why? Because of separation of Church and State, a principle that I (and you) should hold dear. …

There is no need cover religious symbols that happen to be in the area when the president is speaking. The separation of church and state is not about hiding religion. Covering up crosses is a stupid lefty thing to do in the name of some imagined PC bullshit, but it is not proof of being a Muslim, fer cryin' out loud.

You've been here long enough to know there are a ton of posts on this board that describes just what you asked. Why should i have to find them for you and all you'll do is say it's a lie? I'm not wasting my time on it...

Tons of baloney on the board, doesn't mean any of them are true. He is simply not destroying America. He is not out to destroy America. Hell he's had three years, why are we still here? We should be destroyed by now.

Give me a break. When the President of the United States – a public office – makes official speeches that don’t have to do specifically with Christianity (ie he’s addressing the country about the Iraq war), there should be no crosses in the background. If there are, they should be covered. Why? Because of separation of Church and State, a principle that I (and you) should hold dear. …

There is no need cover religious symbols that happen to be in the area when the president is speaking. The separation of church and state is not about hiding religion. Covering up crosses is a stupid lefty thing to do in the name of some imagined PC bullshit, but it is not proof of being a Muslim, fer cryin' out loud.

There was no need a Georgetown either.

Obama nixes Jesus? Of crosses and urban legends

Read more: Obama nixes Jesus? Of crosses and urban legends - Pontifications

You're right...it's not proof of being muslim. It IS stupidity....but, we all know who we're talking about so it's a given... :)

Tons of baloney on the board, doesn't mean any of them are true. He is simply not destroying America. He is not out to destroy America. Hell he's had three years, why are we still here? We should be destroyed by now.

Wait and see what happens IF he's re-elected.

Forum List

Back