Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio vow efforts to protect the ocean

I remember in the 90's Ted Danson told us we 7 years do something or the oceans were doomed.

Bush was a great environmentalist for oceans, he created the worlds largest aquatic reserve...you people talk shit, but humans need to police their trash and toxins...if we kill the oceans or the atmosphere, we're screwed..

Last edited:
hilarious

OP- and a heck of a lot of other people too...

Nice yacht rental...what's the problem? He earned his money without screwing his workers or the environment, or fighting for lower taxes on himself, or spending billions brainwashing the hater dupes. God bless him...

You hypocrites stick together eh?

Bush was a great environmentalist for oceans, he created the worlds largest aquatic reserve...you people talk shit, but humans need to police their trash and toxins...if we kill the oceans or the atmosphere, we're screwed..

Yep, Nixion created the epa, Reagan made the space station possible, etc.

Yet these tea partiers want to kill everything to do with science.

He's got money he earned fairly and rented a yacht for a few days. WTF is your problem lol?

My problem with it?

Don't complain about pollution and then rent the biggest fucking yacht you can find THAT BURNS CARBON FUELS.

Geeeezus franco you are an idiot.

Much like Gore...that asshole has one of the biggest carbon footprints in the world.

The oceans are very important. I do think the radical left takes it too far, but we should keep them clean.

George W. Bush using the Antiquities Act, Northwestern Hawaiian Islands National Monument protects roughly 140,000 square miles (360,000 km2) of the Pacific Ocean, larger than all of America's national parks combined.

There is something that a hypocritical piece of shit like Franco the left wing hack would never know about or care about.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/06/us/06oceans.html?_r=0

nwhi_map.jpg

Franco the piece of shit hypocrite just praised DiCaprio for renting the 5th largest yacht on earth from an oil Sheikh.

Are all liberals, and I mean all of them, just giant fucking pieces of hypocritical shit?

He's got money he earned fairly and rented a yacht for a few days. WTF is your problem lol?

Does he have his carbon tax receipt ?

You think a fucking moron like Franco is so stupid that he buys carbon credits? When those were for sale and Gore promised it would help the planet? Remember that?

You know and I know a moronic hypocrites like Franco have that inconvenient Truth on blue ray.

Then again, a fucking dickbag like Franco, who is the biggest hypocrite on this board, would never purchase something he once insisted was a good idea.

Wait, do you think liberals still follow that bullshit? Can you believe how stupid they are?

Does he have his carbon tax receipt ?

You think a fucking moron like Franco is so stupid that he buys carbon credits? When those were for sale and Gore promised it would help the planet? Remember that?

You know and I know a moronic hypocrites like Franco have that inconvenient Truth on blue ray.

Then again, a fucking dickbag like Franco, who is the biggest hypocrite on this board, would never purchase something he once insisted was a good idea.

Wait, do you think liberals still follow that bullshit? Can you believe how stupid they are?

generalized insults work as well as butter on a jet ski...

Did it even MOVE while he had it, hater dupe? What kind of propulsion does it have? Can you be for cutting pollution and still live in the 21st century, according to you idiots? LOL!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back