Outspoken climate activist Steven Spielberg has taken delivery of his $250 million superyacht – Even longer than a football field, the diesel......

Outspoken climate activist Steven Spielberg has taken delivery of his $250 million superyacht – Even longer than a football field, the diesel-powered 4,444 ton vessel has two swimming pools and, in all possibility, a plush movie theater and a helipad.

The thing about superyachts is that once you get on them, you never get off. Not literally but metaphorically. It stays in your spirit, features in your holiday plans, and there will never be a better way to unwind. This could be why despite selling the 282-foot-long superyacht Seven Seas for $150 million, Spielberg commissioned another Oceanco yacht, also called Seven Seas (named after his seven children). The original Seven Seas is now called Man Of Steel and is owned by Canadian steel billionaire Barry Zekelman.

Well, there he is....with meryl Streep. They remind me of leonardo difagio when he made this speech at THE UN LECTURING THE WORLD....

And then......and then rents a $300 million yacht from an oil tycoon from the ME to party at the Olympic in Brazil having countless orgies with what we can assume underage women.

Here he is, with his beard....lol

Then....this

Oh and he just purchased this.....

His own yacht with a helicopter.

😆 🤣 😂 at the left.

When did Steven Spielberg become a climate activist? I've never heard a single word from him on the topic.

When did Steven Spielberg become a climate activist? I've never heard a single word from him on the topic.

Knows everything in the world there is to know about "global warming", but didn't know Steven Spielberg is a "Greenie."

:laughing0301:

Outspoken climate activist Steven Spielberg has taken delivery of his $250 million superyacht

I'm not impressed, for two reasons.

A). The thing is hardly good for the climate chugging tons of diesel smoke out.

B). Had Steve wanted to really do it right, he would have built it with a big cave tunnel down the middle where big rolling stone balls came down to greet you. :smoke:

Other than that, more power to the guy, he absolutely brought us more super fantastic blockbuster fantasy movies than probably anyone else alive right up there with George Lucas!

I'm not impressed, for two reasons.

A). The thing is hardly good for the climate chugging tons of diesel smoke out.

B). Had Steve wanted to really do it right, he would have built it with a big cave tunnel down the middle where big rolling stone balls came down to greet you. :smoke:

Other than that, more power to the guy, he absolutely brought us more super fantastic blockbuster fantasy movies than probably anyone else alive right up there with George Lucas!

At least he had the sense not to put his name on the latest Indiana Jones movie. :laughing0301:

proven fact of global warming
Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha
You don't think the planet is warming or it just tickles you pink?

Hysterical garbage.
What is hysterical garbage? You asked me a simple question (one you really shouldn't have had at this stage of the conversation) and I gave you a simple answer.
So all the data from before is irrelevant
You have a really annoying habit of claiming that people have said things they never said. In my universe they call that "lying".

Anthropogenic global warming began with the Industrial Revolution and the burning of coal and oil to power steam engines.

Anthropogenic global warming began with the Industrial Revolution and the burning of coal and oil to power steam engines.

Do you believe we should go back to a pre-industrial civilization in order to combat it?

Do you believe we should go back to a pre-industrial civilization in order to combat it?
No. Do you?

Look, if you want to live in caves and hug trees, fine. Just don't make us do it.

What's that? You don't like it when people make up strawmen about your positions? Huh. Maybe you shouldn't do it then.

Forum List

Back