obama is right about the mosque.

granted but they dont seem to understand that if you want to remove constitutional protections because you dont like one religion, you will remove them for ALL religions

The difference is that most Americans see christianity and judaism as religions, and islam as a cult. Cults are inherently evil, and can and should be rendered illegal, just as Germany has with Scientology.

granted but they dont seem to understand that if you want to remove constitutional protections because you dont like one religion, you will remove them for ALL religions

The difference is that most Americans see christianity and judaism as religions, and islam as a cult. Cults are inherently evil, and can and should be rendered illegal, just as Germany has with Scientology.

So you want us to make Islam illegal here and all other cults?

Obama is doing nothing but appeasing Muslims. Their religion carries with it a political ideology that is against the principles of our constitution. Obama is saying that they hgave a right to preach hatred and encourage killing, to preach that women should be stripped of their civil rights, that honor killings and mutilations and stonings should be allowed under Sharia law.

Obama is just as full of crap as are the Emommies of the ridiculous, radical Muslims. They want a mosque and Sharia Law? They need to move to a Muslim country. This is NOT one...yet. Leave it to Obama and the other appeasers of a 6th Century mentality to totally fucking ruin this country.

so, by that reasoning, no christian church should go up near the oklahoma federal building, because a Christian committed the crime?

They never once said they were doing anything in the name of god. Just because someone did something bad and they happened to be christian, doesnt mean it has anything to do with christianity. What are you fucking new? Where do you fucktards come up with this nonsensical crap? :lol:

You have no proof of this .
The history of Islam is not hidden. Islam is not a mystery It isnt even complicated.
You make thing up as you go along.

i never said it was a mystery but fact of the matter is there are many different interpertations of the Quran not just one single interpertations.

stop using google as your guide to Islam and actually sit down with some Islamic scholars and you will find the various interpertations of the Quran.

I have all of the scripture on my desk.
I dont need a muslim to lie to me to understand Islam.
The Quran is a plain book, Sirat rasul allah is revealing and reflected by Tabari Bukhari muslim malik Dawud are common enough as are various tafsir.

There may be millions of interpretations of the Quran and hadith,
The problem is the muslims who kill are all in agreement on the same interpratation. The Obvious one.The one that tells muslims to kill disbelievers .

BY the way, why would Islam need so many scholars and so many interpretations ?

It doesn't even matter what their book says. It was written by a pedophile and murderer, yet these savages believe its the word of "God", and its not really God they worship its a false god named Allah.

The Quran is a plain book, Sirat rasul allah is revealing and reflected by Tabari Bukhari muslim malik Dawud are common enough as are various tafsir.

The problem is the muslims who kill are all in agreement on the same interpratation. The Obvious one.The one that tells muslims to kill disbelievers .

the same reason Christianity has denominations.

and yes you have those scriptures. what language are they in? arabic or english? because English translations are just an interpretation of the scripts by the translator.

if you want to make your own analysis of the Quran or hadith you have to know the arabic language to understand it fully.

so, by that reasoning, no christian church should go up near the oklahoma federal building, because a Christian committed the crime?

They never once said they were doing anything in the name of god. Just because someone did something bad and they happened to be christian, doesnt mean it has anything to do with christianity. What are you fucking new? Where do you fucktards come up with this nonsensical crap? :lol:

Care knows this has been asked and answered 100 times but she won't let it go, McVeigh was not a Catholic at the time of the bombing. That is in his own words and I have posted links to several interviews with him saying the same thing.

and yes you have those scriptures. what language are they in? arabic or english? because English translations are just an interpretation of the scripts by the translator.

if you want to make your own analysis of the Quran or hadith you have to know the arabic language to understand it fully.

All of you Islamic apologists say the same thing. When the Quran says to "Smite the neck of the infidel", I understand that as beheading. What do you see?

because our constitution prohibits the government from restricting religion
and i'd like to keep it that way

psst for the millionth time, the first does NOT guarantee you the right to do what you want to do with your property. That includes building a mosque, flawed argument they are making here.
granted
but they dont seem to understand that if you want to remove constitutional protections because you dont like one religion, you will remove them for ALL religions

IT'S NOT A CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTION to build whatever you like wherever you like.

Religion remains protected, even if they are not allowed to build a mosque in this particular location.

Shit, I know people who live in barns because they aren't allowed to build a house on the property they own. Out in the middle of nowhere.

psst for the millionth time, the first does NOT guarantee you the right to do what you want to do with your property. That includes building a mosque, flawed argument they are making here.
granted
but they dont seem to understand that if you want to remove constitutional protections because you dont like one religion, you will remove them for ALL religions

IT'S NOT A CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTION to build whatever you like wherever you like.

Religion remains protected, even if they are not allowed to build a mosque in this particular location.

Shit, I know people who live in barns because they aren't allowed to build a house on the property they own. Out in the middle of nowhere.

You can only deny people the right to build on their own property if you have CAUSE.

If you try to make 'we don't like a mosque being here' your CAUSE, you will be running headlong into the 1st amendment.

The question is not "can they"? It is "should they"? And if there is some legal loophole in a zoning law, they have every right to pursue it. I believe the opponents will most likely lose, but that doesn't make them "stupid" or "Islamophobic".

Anyone for an Islamic art museum on the ground of the bombed out Islamic Center ten years from now? I think it will feature Muslim artifacts in glass containers filled with urine. It is all perfectly legal too. Just one building and nutcase in a plane from reality.

Pretty sure different sects are against what mohammad said.30
:32
I understand it well enough to know that when it comes to Islam Osama has the high moral ground. He follows mohammads example.

Charles Main: you don't actually believe that Thomas Jefferson or his like would allow Islamism suicide attacks in the name of freedom, do ya? Are you kidding?
^^^^ STRAWMAN ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please name someone that IS allowing them

Here's a name for your (and others) address books.
Anwar al-Aulaqi. spiritual mentor to the Ft. Hood shooter, the XMAS day bomber, who was a one-time imam at a Virginia mosque attended by two of the 9/11 terrorists.
Guess what.
LOCATION DOES MATTER.

Charles Main: you don't actually believe that Thomas Jefferson or his like would allow Islamism suicide attacks in the name of freedom, do ya? Are you kidding?

Anwar al-Aulaqi. spiritual mentor to the Ft. Hood shooter, the XMAS day bomber, who was a one-time imam at a Virginia mosque attended by two of the 9/11 terrorists.
Guess what.
LOCATION DOES MATTER.
because it happened, it doesnt not mean they were allowed

if you are going down that route, Bush allowed 9/11 to happen
and i doubt you want to take it that far

Guess what.
LOCATION DOES MATTER.

I'll let you take it that far...because that's your ignorant route you chose to take.
9/11 was set up well before the less than 71/2 months Bush was in office.
Blame BOOOOSH!
What was the date of the FIRST WTC bombing?
(You need to google Anwar al-Aulaqi, since you apparently don't know who he is.)

Guess what.
LOCATION DOES MATTER.

I'll let you take it that far...because that's your ignorant route you chose to take.
9/11 was set up well before the less than 71/2 months Bush was in office.
Blame BOOOOSH!
What was the date of the FIRST WTC bombing?
(You need to google Anwar al-Aulaqi, since you apparently don't know who he is.)
no, that is the route YOU are taking
you want to blame Obama for something he had no control over
same as Bush had no control over 9/11
and no, i dont need to google anyone as that is totally unrelated to what you are claiming

Sorry bout that,

1. But seeing Obama is ready to stand up for islam, he is apparently a muzzy.
2. What a fake.
3. Oh man we are in some deep shit here folks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back