Obama Had His Records Sealed.....Isn't That Influencing An Election???

Your weak pivot is noted and laughed at.

Thanks for making it obvious the topic of Obama's birth certificate is embarrassing for you.
I would be embarrassed to think as you do....just like the MSM wants....good little sheeple....
LOLOLOL

Spits the fucking imbecile who thinks Hawaii said Obama's records were lost in a fire.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaiii State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago." ~ Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Hawaiian DoH Director, 7/28/2009

:dance:
You really are too easy....I bet you still think Obamacare is a good thing and Hillary is a saint...buuuuuaaaahahahahaha
Keep pivoting, Zippy.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Academic records, birth records, you name it. Obama is the most secretive, closed individual to ever be elected President.

Why do you people continue with this lie? All of those records that you want to see are sealed by law from the prying eyes of the public who have absolutely no interest in them.

You cannot see my birth records or educational records without my permission. I recently requested a new copy of my birth certificate and had to provide identification to receive it. My educational records are sealed unless you have a signed release from me authorizing them to disclose my transcripts, etc. It is a federal law known as FERPA.

This entire line of non-thinking is what makes you appear so ignorant!

I am not an Obama fan in any way shape or form, but we don't have to lie about him to make him appear to be the charlatan he was and is.

Stop giving liberals ammunition to make you look stupid.

Academic records, birth records, you name it. Obama is the most secretive, closed individual to ever be elected President.

Why do you people continue with this lie? All of those records that you want to see are sealed by law from the prying eyes of the public who have absolutely no interest in them.

You cannot see my birth records or educational records without my permission. I recently requested a new copy of my birth certificate and had to provide identification to receive it. My educational records are sealed unless you have a signed release from me authorizing them to disclose my transcripts, etc. It is a federal law known as FERPA.

I am not an Obama fan in any way shape or form, but we don't have to lie about him to make him appear to be the charlatan he was and is.

"Stop giving liberals ammunition to make you look stupid."

Nobody listen to this guy, he's an idiot. Don't stop. Don't ever stop.

I disagree with your comment about Obama but its too late for marathonmike. Everyone already knows he is a fool. The problem is that he represents the stench associated with your party. If I didnt know better I would think he was a dem plant put out to make conservatives look like idiots.

Keep pivoting, Zippy
Zippy?.....ooooooooo you got me with that....I'm thinking you are around 16.....
LOLOL

Oh, noooos …. Zippy doesn't hold back his punches with that one.

C'mon, Zippy, this thread is about Obama hiding his records. Don't change the subject just because it reveals what a flaming imbecile you are.

He grew up in HI but was born in what is now known as Kenya.....
Seems like your brain was also born in Kenya. You should go back and retrieve it.

colb-overlay6rdobama.jpg
Ummm I'm not a birther, but I hate to tell you they didn't have that type of font and perfect uniform ink type set nor non handwritten portions of such document, so what is that you posted because that is not an official 1961 document and just makes people believe the Clinton team's originated birther conspiracy even more.
Dumbfuck…. his short form is a computer generated copy. It was made in 2007 when that font did exist.

1233796371590.gif
You were the one using that 2007 invalid copy, even the bottom of the certificate says:altering this document renders it invalid and someone altered out the certificate
number which can be used to look up and invalidate it, thus making that copy invalid according to itself.
CHECKMATE! YOU just called yourself dumber then.....

Still deflecting eh? The topic is your claim about Obamas records. You are just another idiot Drumpfsexual that believes the fodder Drumpf puts out for you idiots
His records can be released only if he grants it...I didn't say anything about his records...just the forged copy of his BC that the state of HI tried to pass off as the original and got caught.....the type was not used when Obama was born...there are too many questions about it for me to let it go....

Still deflecting eh? The topic is your claim about Obamas records. You are just another idiot Drumpfsexual that believes the fodder Drumpf puts out for you idiots
His records can be released only if he grants it...I didn't say anything about his records...just the forged copy of his BC that HI tried to pass off as the original and got caught.....the type was not used when Obama was born...there are too many questions about it for me to let it go....
Youre an idiot. His BC is a part of his birth records you moron. That copy you claimed was a forgery was legit. Every software expert that examined it said the same. Maybe you will believe it if it comes from Faux News?

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

Seems like your brain was also born in Kenya. You should go back and retrieve it.

colb-overlay6rdobama.jpg
Ummm I'm not a birther, but I hate to tell you they didn't have that type of font and perfect uniform ink type set nor non handwritten portions of such document, so what is that you posted because that is not an official 1961 document and just makes people believe the Clinton team's originated birther conspiracy even more.
Dumbfuck…. his short form is a computer generated copy. It was made in 2007 when that font did exist.

1233796371590.gif
You were the one using that 2007 invalid copy, even the bottom of the certificate says:alteringvthis documentvrenders itvinvalud and someone altered outvthe certificate
number which can be used to invalidate it thus making that copy invalid according to itself.
LOLOL

Dumfuck…. his certificate wasn't altered. :eusa_doh: That was an image of it posted online.

1233796371590.gif

colb-overlay6rdobama.jpg

1233796371590.gif
You were the one using that 2007 invalid copy, even the bottom of the certificate says:altering this document renders it invalid and someone altered out the certificate
number which can be used to look up and invalidate it, thus making that copy invalid according to itself.
You were fooled by photoshop you moron.

His records can be released only if he grants it...I didn't say anything about his records...just the forged copy of his BC that the state of HI tried to pass off as the original and got caught.....the type was not used when Obama was born...there are too many questions about it for me to let it go....
LOLOL

The state of Hawaii certified it as a genuine copy of his birth records on file with them. You have any idea at all how rightarded you sound maintaining this idiocy?

Youre an idiot. His BC is a part of his birth records you moron. That copy you claimed was a forgery was legit. Every software expert that examined it said the same. Maybe you will believe it if it comes from Faux News?
Then why did The state of Hawaii say it was the original then had to backtrack?...nah you don't have to kick me in the head.....something smells and Obama won't provide 100% proof that he was a legal born citizen....so I will wait and see....this book is still open as far as I'm concerned...

His records can be released only if he grants it...I didn't say anything about his records...just the forged copy of his BC that HI tried to pass off as the original and got caught.....the type was not used when Obama was born...there are too many questions about it for me to let it go....

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit
Shit, even WND originally said it was authentic.

Then why did The state of Hawaii say it was the original then had to backtrack?...nah you don't have to kick me in the head.....something smells and Obama won't provide 100% proof that he was a legal born citizen....so I will wait and see....this book is still open as far as I'm concerned...
I guess youre going to have to keep waiting then. Maybe if you wait long enough they will strike his two terms from the historical record?

LOLOL

The state of Hawaii certified it as a genuine copy of his birth records on file with them. You have any idea at all how rightarded you sound maintaining this idiocy?
The state of HI certified it as a copy after they got caught trying to pass it off as the original.....

LOLOL

Either rambunctious is incredibly stupid or he is just trolling.

Forum List

Back