Obama Had His Records Sealed.....Isn't That Influencing An Election???

And frankly, who wants them too? I will be laughing at birthers for as long as I live. There is no one dumber than a birther to cling to that idiocy after the state of Hawaii produced 2 copies of his birth records and validated his original birth records are on file with their Health Department.

This is truly one of my guilty pleasures I hope never have to give up because these retards suddenly grow a brain
Make sure and let us know if you are still laughing November 8th...okay? that would be fun.....
Your weak pivot is noted and laughed at.

Thanks for making it obvious the topic of Obama's birth certificate is embarrassing for you.

:dance:

No, they didn't. The state actually said his original is on file with them
Not true...you have a very selective memory....
Dumbfuck…. Straight from Hawaii's Director of Health.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaiii State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago." ~ Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Hawaiian DoH Director, 7/28/2009​

…. you were saying...?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

My bad. No one intelligent cares about your opinion. Now go adjust your tinfoil hat and see if your opinion changes the fact the President Obama had tow consecutive terms despite the existence of idiots such as yourself claiming he was born in Kenya
Not until Obama produces his original....he still refuses to....
He did.

Twice.

Now he's just fucking you by living rent-free in your head.

I'm just asking......:dunno:

ALL university records are sealed, dipshit. The fact that you’re asking this question proves the ignorance and stupidly of Trump voters.

I notice you’re not demanding to see Trump’s transcripts. One of his professors called him the “dumbest student he ever taught”. If it was necessary to see transcripts, one would think that remark alone makes Trump a questionable choice for President.

Thanks for making it obvious the topic of Obama's birth certificate is embarrassing for you.
I would be embarrassed to think as you do....just like the MSM wants....good little sheeple....

I'm just asking......:dunno:
You're a moron. Obama didn't have his records sealed. They were already sealed by the institutions in possession of them.
MAYBE they mean the archives which were sealed and restricted until a certain date which should worry even you as he promised transparency he's obviously hiding something problematic. Check the WH logs, it's very very telling.
Nope, they don't mean that. They're private records.

Notice how no one on the right ever asks to see trump's college transcripts, which also remain private. Or even his tax returns, which almost every president in modern history releases.

I would be embarrassed to think as you do....just like the MSM wants....good little sheeple....
LOLOLOL

Spits the fucking imbecile who thinks Hawaii said Obama's records were lost in a fire.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaiii State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago." ~ Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Hawaiian DoH Director, 7/28/2009

LOLOLOL

Spits the fucking imbecile who thinks Hawaii said Obama's records were lost in a fire.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaiii State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago." ~ Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Hawaiian DoH Director, 7/28/2009

You really are too easy....I bet you still think Obamacare is a good thing and Hillary is a saint...buuuuuaaaahahahahaha

LOLOLOL

You really are too easy....I bet you still think Obamacare is a good thing and Hillary is a saint...buuuuuaaaahahahahaha
So you got so embarrassed you deflected from your idiot claim about Obamas records? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back