Obama Had His Records Sealed.....Isn't That Influencing An Election???

What records?
Actually he had things like the WH logs placed in archives after some of his ties to those people on it were being discussed & became problematic.
example: soon as we brought up his WH log showing that same Russian Ambassador visiting 22 times he quickly sealed documents that can show problematic ties to these people he used as his set ups or activism arms(like ties to Resist). Remember it was Obama who "told" Sessions to meet
Sergey Kislyak which allowed Obama his spygate routine and cause Sessions to Recuse Himself steping aside to allow Obamas DOJ to run amuck.
Sergey Kislyak is also the one who told Jared to talk to the bank
(set up?), so being so tied to Obama looks suspicious esoecially knowing what we know now and Obama lying about his Fisa warrants and spying and recollection therein.

This wont change the fact that he was a two term POTUS. I know it bothers you but get over it.
What does bother me is that illegals influence all the elections in USA and "elect" POTUSes like Obama (however you idiots are blaming 12 Russians for posting funny pics on Facebook which you think can "influence" your elections).

upload_2018-8-23_18-28-58.png

Academic records, birth records, you name it. Obama is the most secretive, closed individual to ever be elected President.
Obama released his birth record in 2008. You must have been drunk that entire year not to notice.

Last edited:
This wont change the fact that he was a two term POTUS. I know it bothers you but get over it.
What does bother me is that illegals influence all the elections in USA and "elect" POTUSes like Obama (however you idiots are blaming 12 Russians for posting funny pics on Facebook which you think can "influence" your elections).

View attachment 212543
You must be another idiot Drumpfsexual. Illegals cant vote in federal elections dummy.

I'm just asking......:dunno:
You're a moron. Obama didn't have his records sealed. They were already sealed by the institutions in possession of them.
MAYBE they mean the archives which were sealed and restricted until a certain date which should worry even you as he promised transparency he's obviously hiding something problematic. Check the WH logs, it's very very telling.

You must be Drumpfsexual? Even Drumpf has given up on that lie. Only the most illiterate of his followers still believe that
When Obama produces the original BC not a forged copy then I will believe but until that day comes.....he is the Magic Kenyan.....
How about he doesn't release any more copies of his birth records and we just laugh our asses off at you for being such a flaming imbecile?

He grew up in HI but was born in what is now known as Kenya.....
Seems like your brain was also born in Kenya. You should go back and retrieve it.

colb-overlay6rdobama.jpg
That is not and never has been the original...the state of HI said so...its a copy and it has errors on it...in my opinion it was forged....
No one cares about your opinion. It wont change the fact that he was a two term POTUS no matter how much you adjust your tinfoil hat.

Seems like your brain was also born in Kenya. You should go back and retrieve it.

colb-overlay6rdobama.jpg
That is not and never has been the original...the state of HI said so...its a copy and it has errors on it...in my opinion it was forged....
So what if it's a copy? No one gets an original when they order a copy from their state of birth.

And no one cares if you think your opinion is worth more than a pile of steaming dog shit.

No one cares about your opinion. It wont change the fact that he was a two term POTUS no matter how much you adjust your tinfoil hat.
Now see there you go again...assuming.....that gets you in trouble every time....

colb-overlay6rdobama.jpg
Ummm I'm not a birther, but I hate to tell you they didn't have that type of font and perfect uniform ink type set nor non handwritten portions of such document, so what is that you posted because that is not an official 1961 document and just makes people believe the Clinton team's originated birther conspiracy even more.

So what if it's a copy? No one gets an original when they order a copy from their state of birth.
The state said they lost the original.....then they produced this piece of trash...

Forum List

Back