Obama Had His Records Sealed.....Isn't That Influencing An Election???

Youre an idiot. His BC is a part of his birth records you moron. That copy you claimed was a forgery was legit. Every software expert that examined it said the same. Maybe you will believe it if it comes from Faux News?
Then why did The state of Hawaii say it was the original then had to backtrack?...nah you don't have to kick me in the head.....something smells and Obama won't provide 100% proof that he was a legal born citizen....so I will wait and see....this book is still open as far as I'm concerned...
And by backtrack, you mean release his long form at his request.

:dance:

Still deflecting eh? The topic is your claim about Obamas records. You are just another idiot Drumpfsexual that believes the fodder Drumpf puts out for you idiots
His records can be released only if he grants it...I didn't say anything about his records...just the forged copy of his BC that the state of HI tried to pass off as the original and got caught.....the type was not used when Obama was born...there are too many questions about it for me to let it go....
LOLOL

The state of Hawaii certified it as a genuine copy of his birth records on file with them. You have any idea at all how rightarded you sound maintaining this idiocy?
Your constant cussing raving personal ad hominem responses made me look up Psychological reasons to your type of communication and this is what popped up:
Anonymity opens up split personality zone

Still deflecting eh? The topic is your claim about Obamas records. You are just another idiot Drumpfsexual that believes the fodder Drumpf puts out for you idiots
His records can be released only if he grants it...I didn't say anything about his records...just the forged copy of his BC that the state of HI tried to pass off as the original and got caught.....the type was not used when Obama was born...there are too many questions about it for me to let it go....
LOLOL

The state of Hawaii certified it as a genuine copy of his birth records on file with them. You have any idea at all how rightarded you sound maintaining this idiocy?
Either rambunctious is incredibly stupid or he is just trolling.
I don't know why you think those two options are mutually exclusive? :dunno:

When did they try to pass it off as the original?
When they presented it they never said it was not the original until the type was recognized as not available when Obama was born....then the said the original was missing...yeah right...

When they presented it they never said it was not the original until the type was recognized as not available when Obama was born....then the said the original was missing...yeah right...
Did they say it was the original or did they assume you would be intelligent enough to know that no one presents their original BC?

Last edited:
He grew up in HI but was born in what is now known as Kenya.....
Seems like your brain was also born in Kenya. You should go back and retrieve it.

colb-overlay6rdobama.jpg
Ummm I'm not a birther, but I hate to tell you they didn't have that type of font and perfect uniform ink type set nor non handwritten portions of such document, so what is that you posted because that is not an official 1961 document and just makes people believe the Clinton team's originated birther conspiracy even more.
Dumbfuck…. his short form is a computer generated copy. It was made in 2007 when that font did exist.

You were the one using that 2007 invalid copy, even the bottom of the certificate says:altering this document renders it invalid and someone altered out the certificate
number which can be used to look up and invalidate it, thus making that copy invalid according to itself.
CHECKMATE! YOU just called yourself dumber then.....
You were fooled by photoshop you moron.
I'm not a birther, I made an observation to Fauns rediculous source as a counter propagandist Fauns post was propaganda. Your post is just silly assumption.

Back on Topic Sergey Kislyak with Dems
russianSergeyKislyak.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like your brain was also born in Kenya. You should go back and retrieve it.

colb-overlay6rdobama.jpg
Ummm I'm not a birther, but I hate to tell you they didn't have that type of font and perfect uniform ink type set nor non handwritten portions of such document, so what is that you posted because that is not an official 1961 document and just makes people believe the Clinton team's originated birther conspiracy even more.
Dumbfuck…. his short form is a computer generated copy. It was made in 2007 when that font did exist.

1233796371590.gif
You were the one using that 2007 invalid copy, even the bottom of the certificate says:altering this document renders it invalid and someone altered out the certificate
number which can be used to look up and invalidate it, thus making that copy invalid according to itself.
I'm not a birther, I made an observation to Fauns rediculous source as a counter propagandist Fauns post was propaganda. Your post is just silly assumption.
Anyone that argues against the merits of Obamas BC is a birther. Your post is just an asinine denial.

LOLOL

The state of HI certified it as a copy after they got caught trying to pass it off as the original.....
LOLOLOL

You're such a moron.

Moron …. the state certifies EVERY copy as a copy. It's stamped on the certificate as such....

"I certify this is a true copy or abstract of the record on file in the Hawaii State Department of Health"

LOLOL

Your constant cussing raving personal ad hominem responses made me look up Psychological reasons to your type of communication and this is what popped up:
Anonymity opens up split personality zone
Awww, you poor dumbfuck. I'll go easy on your snowflake self next time.

Meanwhile, you made a complete ass of yourself claiming a copy produced in 2007 contained a font that was non-existent in 1961, proving it's a fake..... then followed up by proving you're an idiot by claiming his short form was invalid because an image of it online blacked out the certificate number … and now you demonstrate you're a pussy by whining that I'm posting ad hominem.

Grow a pair and then get back to discussing the thread topic, which is the idiocy that Obama had records sealed or that his birth certificate is fake.

Which, by the way, is a position that establishes you are a birther. Though I fully understand why you tried to deny it.

Last edited:
I'm just asking......:dunno:

ALL university records are sealed, dipshit. The fact that you’re asking this question proves the ignorance and stupidly of Trump voters.

I notice you’re not demanding to see Trump’s transcripts. One of his professors called him the “dumbest student he ever taught”. If it was necessary to see transcripts, one would think that remark alone makes Trump a questionable choice for President.
Yeah. ALL university records are sealed.....but then again Obama had the option to release them but refused.....so he's trying to influence the election.

And isn't it strange that Trump became the dumbest student he ever taught only because he ran for president.
He didn't become a racist till he ran for president.
There's a lot of shit they say about Trump that never became a fact till he ran for president.

The Trump Video From 2011 Oprah Show That Media Would Never Show You Today

Trump Cleans Bathrooms and Works as a Waiter and Bell Hop at his Hotel

Last edited:

ALL university records are sealed, dipshit. The fact that you’re asking this question proves the ignorance and stupidly of Trump voters.

I notice you’re not demanding to see Trump’s transcripts. One of his professors called him the “dumbest student he ever taught”. If it was necessary to see transcripts, one would think that remark alone makes Trump a questionable choice for President.
Yeah. ALL university records are sealed.....but then again Obama had the option to release them but refused.....so he's trying to influence the election.

And isn't it strange that Trump became the dumbest student he ever taught only because he ran for president.
There's a lot of shit they say about Trump that never became a fact till he ran for president.
Why isnt Drumpf not releasing his taxes not influencing the election?

False. Drumpf was a known racist long before he ran for POTUS.

Holyfuckingshit!!

You're growing even dumber. :eusa_doh:

Fucking moron, it's printed on it that it's a copy.

Neither the state of Hawaii nor Obama ever tried passing it off as an original. Dayam, you must be the dumbest poster on this forum. :ack-1:

090802bc6.jpg

whitehousebcabstract.jpg

Anyone that argues against the merits of Obamas BC is a birther. Your post is just an asinine denial.
Are you just trolling hoping to censor this topic? Nobody can be this wifty, not even the greatest sitcom wifty characters like Joey or Oswald could play this dumb.
I argued against a Document as a source Faun used that even you (a sock puppet second posting name for your other acct Faun) admited was photoshoped/fake that does not make me an arguer of where he was born especially when I stated I was not a birther in a few of these posts your reading skills can't comprehend. That means you the sock puppet of your split personality Faun disagreed with yourself.
sockpuppet.jpeg

colb-overlay6rdobama.jpg

Back on Topic Sergey Kislyak with Dems
View attachment 212558
You posited his certificate is fake. If you believe he was born in Hawaii, why on G-d's green Earth do you believe he would produce fake birth certificates?

Are you just trolling hoping to censor this topic? Nobody can be this wifty, not even the greatest sitcom wifty characters like Joey or Oswald could play this dumb.
I argued against a Document as a source Faun used that even you (a sock puppet second posting name for your other acct Faun) admited was photoshoped/fake that does not make me an arguer of where he was born especially when I stated I was not a birther in a few of these posts ypur reading skills canct comprehend. That means you the sock puppet of your split personality Faun disagreed with yourself.
View attachment 212560
No dummy. I said you were fooled by a photoshop. I didnt say anything about the document Faun posted.

All presidents in modern times kept their school records private. Why should Obama have been an exception?

Forum List

Back