Obama Had His Records Sealed.....Isn't That Influencing An Election???

Academic records, birth records, you name it. Obama is the most secretive, closed individual to ever be elected President.
Obama released his birth record in 2008. You're must have been drunk that entire year not to notice.
They want so badly to turn back the clock.......but they cant.
And frankly, who wants them to? I will be laughing at birthers for as long as I live. There is no one dumber than a birther to cling to that idiocy after the state of Hawaii produced 2 copies of his birth records and validated his original birth records are on file with their Health Department.

This is truly one of my guilty pleasures I hope never have to give up because these retards suddenly grow a brain.

Last edited:
Academic records, birth records, you name it. Obama is the most secretive, closed individual to ever be elected President.
Where are Crooked Donnie’s taxes?

We saw 10 years of the Great Obama’s tax records

So what if it's a copy? No one gets an original when they order a copy from their state of birth.
The state said they lost the original.....then they produced this piece of trash...
No, they didn't. The state actually said his original is on file with them. And the copies he produced were certified by the state as authentic copies made from his birth records on file.

You are insanely retarded.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

And frankly, who wants them too? I will be laughing at birthers for as long as I live. There is no one dumber than a birther to cling to that idiocy after the state of Hawaii produced 2 copies of his birth records and validated his original birth records are on file with their Health Department.

This is truly one of my guilty pleasures I hope never have to give up because these retards suddenly grow a brain
Make sure and let us know if you are still laughing November 8th...okay? that would be fun.....

No one cares about your opinion. It wont change the fact that he was a two term POTUS no matter how much you adjust your tinfoil hat.
Now see there you go again...assuming.....that gets you in trouble every time....
My bad. No one intelligent cares about your opinion. Now go adjust your tinfoil hat and see if your opinion changes the fact the President Obama had tow consecutive terms despite the existence of idiots such as yourself claiming he was born in Kenya.

How about he doesn't release any more copies of his birth records and we just laugh our asses off at you for being such a flaming imbecile?
Sure laugh all you want.....
I am.

You're a dumbfuck whose stupidity cracks me up.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaiii State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago." ~ Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Hawaiian DoH Director, 7/28/2009

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

He grew up in HI but was born in what is now known as Kenya.....
Seems like your brain was also born in Kenya. You should go back and retrieve it.

colb-overlay6rdobama.jpg
Ummm I'm not a birther, but I hate to tell you they didn't have that type of font and perfect uniform ink type set nor non handwritten portions of such document, so what is that you posted because that is not an official 1961 document and just makes people believe the Clinton team's originated birther conspiracy even more.
How is it that a computer forensic scientist examined the document and said it was legit if you arent a birther?

He grew up in HI but was born in what is now known as Kenya.....
Seems like your brain was also born in Kenya. You should go back and retrieve it.

colb-overlay6rdobama.jpg
Ummm I'm not a birther, but I hate to tell you they didn't have that type of font and perfect uniform ink type set nor non handwritten portions of such document, so what is that you posted because that is not an official 1961 document and just makes people believe the Clinton team's originated birther conspiracy even more.
Dumbfuck…. his short form is a computer generated copy. It was made in 2007 when that font did exist.

1233796371590.gif

My bad. No one intelligent cares about your opinion. Now go adjust your tinfoil hat and see if your opinion changes the fact the President Obama had tow consecutive terms despite the existence of idiots such as yourself claiming he was born in Kenya
Not until Obama produces his original....he still refuses to....

I'm just asking......:dunno:
You're a moron. Obama didn't have his records sealed. They were already sealed by the institutions in possession of them.
MAYBE they mean the archives which were sealed and restricted until a certain date which should worry even you as he promised transparency he's obviously hiding something problematic. Check the WH logs, it's very very telling.
Maybe he knows where Jimmy Hoffa was buried.

Dumbfuck…. his short form is a computer generated copy. It was made in 2007 when that font did exist.
See how unhinged they get when they have no answer....stupid gullible libs...thank God you all have no chance of winning elections anymore....

My bad. No one intelligent cares about your opinion. Now go adjust your tinfoil hat and see if your opinion changes the fact the President Obama had tow consecutive terms despite the existence of idiots such as yourself claiming he was born in Kenya
Not until Obama produces his original....he still refuses to....
Hold your breath then. We will just laugh as you turn red in the face. :laugh:

Illegals cant vote in federal elections dummy.
Then please, explain why:
1. Obama’s remarks in an interview suggesting illegal immigrants will not be penalized if they vote in Tuesday’s elections.
Rohrabacher Blasts Obama’s Remarks on Voting by Illegal Immigrants

2. after recounting only in Detroit there were a lot more votes than registered voters?

I'm just anxious to see how a brainwashed person like you will explain that^
It only suggested that to idiots. Not once did Obama tell illegals to vote. They cant vote dummy.

What does more votes than registered voters have to do with illegals?

Forum List

Back