Obama Had His Records Sealed.....Isn't That Influencing An Election???

Yeah question the place of birth of Obama and the die hard's come out like zombies....in a bad zombie movie.....buuuuaaaahahahaha and they come out angry....Buuuuuaaahahahahaha

Dumbfuck…. his short form is a computer generated copy. It was made in 2007 when that font did exist.
You were the one using that 2007 invalid copy, even the bottom of the certificate says:altering this document renders it invalid and someone altered out the certificate
number which can be used to look up and invalidate it, thus making that copy invalid according to itself.
CHECKMATE! YOU just called yourself dumber then.....
You were fooled by photoshop you moron.
I'm not a birther, I made an observation to Fauns rediculous source as a counter propagandist Fauns post was propaganda. Your post is just silly assumption.
Anyone that argues against the merits of Obamas BC is a birther. Your post is just an asinine denial.
Are you just trolling hoping to censor this topic? Nobody can be this wifty, not even the greatest sitcom wifty characters like Joey or Oswald could play this dumb.
I argued against a Document as a source Faun used that even you (a sock puppet second posting name for your other acct Faun) admited was photoshoped/fake that does not make me an arguer of where he was born especially when I stated I was not a birther in a few of these posts ypur reading skills canct comprehend. That means you the sock puppet of your split personality Faun disagreed with yourself.
View attachment 212560
Excuse me, but is English your second language?

I'm just asking......:dunno:

ALL university records are sealed, dipshit. The fact that you’re asking this question proves the ignorance and stupidly of Trump voters.

I notice you’re not demanding to see Trump’s transcripts. One of his professors called him the “dumbest student he ever taught”. If it was necessary to see transcripts, one would think that remark alone makes Trump a questionable choice for President.
Yeah. ALL university records are sealed.....but then again Obama had the option to release them but refused.....so he's trying to influence the election.

And isn't it strange that Trump became the dumbest student he ever taught only because he ran for president.
He didn't become a racist till he ran for president.
There's a lot of shit they say about Trump that never became a fact till he ran for president.
All presidents in modern times kept their school records private. Why should Obama have been an exception?
All presidents in modern times submit their taxes too. Why should Drumpf be an exception?

[QUITE="Faun, post: 20642251, member: 33829"]
Ummm I'm not a birther, but I hate to tell you they didn't have that type of font and perfect uniform ink type set nor non handwritten portions of such document, so what is that you posted because that is not an official 1961 document and just makes people believe the Clinton team's originated birther conspiracy even more.
Dumbfuck…. his short form is a computer generated copy. It was made in 2007 when that font did exist.
You were the one using that 2007 invalid copy, even the bottom of the certificate says:altering this document renders it invalid and someone altered out the certificate
number which can be used to look up and invalidate it, thus making that copy invalid according to itself.
I'm not a birther, I made an observation to Fauns rediculous source as a counter propagandist Fauns post was propaganda. Your post is just silly assumption.

Back on Topic Sergey Kislyak with Dems
View attachment 212558
You posited his certificate is fake. If you believe he was born in Hawaii, why on G-d's green Earth do you believe he would produce fake birth certificates?[/QUOTE]
I posted that "your document you posted" was fake, so why use it as a source proof for your argument? Do you use crayons to write checks?

Anyone that argues against the merits of Obamas BC is a birther. Your post is just an asinine denial.
Are you just trolling hoping to censor this topic? Nobody can be this wifty, not even the greatest sitcom wifty characters like Joey or Oswald could play this dumb.
I argued against a Document as a source Faun used that even you (a sock puppet second posting name for your other acct Faun) admited was photoshoped/fake that does not make me an arguer of where he was born especially when I stated I was not a birther in a few of these posts your reading skills can't comprehend. That means you the sock puppet of your split personality Faun disagreed with yourself.
View attachment 212560
To rehash …. you idiotically portrayed it as a fake by pointing out the font on it didn't exist in 1961 -- not even realizing it was actually printed in 2007. :eusa_doh:

All presidents in modern times submit their taxes too. Why should Drumpf be an exception?
Because he is a businessman not a slimy polished politician that has spent a lifetime covering their tracks and doing what a cat does in a litter box ......Trump has peccadilloes just like the rest of us...we knew that when we voted for him.....

I argued against a Document as a source Faun used that even you (a sock puppet second posting name for your other acct Faun) admited was photoshoped/fake that does not make me an arguer of where he was born especially when I stated I was not a birther in a few of these posts your reading skills can't comprehend. That means you the sock puppet of your split personality Faun disagreed with yourself.
View attachment 212560
To rehash …. you idiotically portrayed it as a fake by pointing out the font on it didn't exist in 1961 -- not even realizing it was actually printed in 2007. :eusa_doh:
HaShev is a birther trying his best to convince everyone he is not a birther. :laughing0301:

Because he is a businessman not a slimy polished politician that has spent a lifetime covering their tracks......Trump has peccadilloes just like the rest of us...we knew that when we voted for him.....
So you willingly voted for a criminal that wont release his tax records? Glad to see one of you admit it.

So you willingly voted for a criminal that wont release his tax records? Glad to see one of you admit it
Criminal?.....no I voted for a warrior to do battle with people like you....you must admit...it was a good choice.....Obama's record and achievements are being erased....that is what I voted for....

They are Trolling to change the topic of why hide things into archives if transparency is your motto?
The trigger was not your birth certificate request, it was Sergey Kislyak being on the WH logs a whopping 22 times, a person used as a narrative to spy on the opponent in an election.
Bring Sergey Kislyak back and question him on his connections and contacts and requests from the Dems like Obama, then subpoena all email contacts with the Russian Ambassador and question all Sergey Kislyak associates and friends for info on his being made an agent for the Dems narrative and abuse of power.
russianSergeyKislyak.jpg

Yeah question the place of birth of Obama and the die hard's come out like zombies....in a bad zombie movie.....buuuuaaaahahahaha and they come out angry....Buuuuuaaahahahahaha
Questioning it made sense in 2008 when not much was known about it. But after all these years, only the most brain-dead of all the birthers still cling to this idiocy.

And let's not forget, your idea of "questioning" it is to moronically claim the state claimed his original birth records were lost in a fire when the reality is, the state said it was still on file; and your idiotic claim that Hawaii tried to pass it off as an original when in reality, it's stamped on it that it's a copy or abstract of the original records on file.

How fortunate am I that you have no sense of shame to know when you're making a complete moron of yourself?

:dance:

Holyfuckingshit!!

You're growing even dumber. :eusa_doh:

Fucking moron, it's printed on it that it's a copy.
Triggered.......works like a charm.....
LOLOLOL

It's hysterical how Zippy gets dumber by the post just to crack me up.

:dance:

Now what about the thread topic, Zippy? Why are you shying away from it?

:dunno:...see?.....
See what? That you don't want to discuss the thread topic? Are you trying to commit suicide by mod?

They are Trolling to change the topic of why hide things into archives if transparency is your motto?
The trigger was not your birth certificate request, it was Sergey Kislyak being on the WH logs a whopping 22 times, a person used as a narrative to spy on the opponent in an election.
Bring Sergey Kislyak back and question him on his connections and contacts and requests from the Dems like Obama, then subpoena all email contacts with the Russian Ambassador and question all Sergey Kislyak associates and friends for info on his being made an agent for the Dems narrative and abuse of power.
View attachment 212570
Obama didn't hide anything that just about every president in his lifetime didn't also keep private.

Forum List

Back