Obama Election Good for White Nationalism

Some fair questions in here. But would you EVER ask the same of Native Americans who sought to preserve their people, their land, their culture? Give them a lecture about how they fought amongst themselves instead of uniting against the invading whites, and now find themselves herded onto reservations and cut off from the rest of America? Would you deny the existence of Native Americans because some have white blood, and others black?

Guess what... Native Americans did. When a tribe with some part-black members was realigning... they KICKED THE BLACKS OUT. Neat trick, huh? What did you think of that episode?

I think the point that life isn't all black and white comes with diminishing returns. You can "deconstruct" pretty much anything, including deconstructionism. But in the end, you still have this pulsating, raw thing that is very, very real.

One of those things is race.

I know damn well I feel better, communicate better and just plain GET ALONG better with other whites. I know when I'm in Harlem, they don't "have my back," if you will.

It's called reality. I'm trying to deal with it, not cover it up with rose petals.

That's exactly why you are my favorite board racist, William.

I mean that with all sincerity, too.

There isn't an argument you have made that I once did not almost completely agree with.

Then I moved out of my Whites only enclave and really saw the shit Blacks took from the white passive aggressives, and I began to understand how class and race played out in this society to create an almost invisible power and control system, and slowly, very slowly, I realized what those civil rights leaders were actually talking about.

Civil rights isn't just something BLACKS need to demand and defend.

When they're getting screwed over we're ALL getting screwed over, amigo.

It's the same sotto voce system of power and control except for Blacks they're mostly starting out even further down in the economic and social food chain than most of us, and of course because of their skin they're even dealing with more police state crap than most of us can even imagine.

About the only way most Whites can even begin to get a taste of that is to either grow their hair long and look the hippie, or buzz cut it and looks like a White supremecist.

THEN you begin to realize what being an oppressed minority really means.

Then I moved out of my Whites only enclave and really saw the shit Blacks took from the white passive aggressives, and I began to understand how class and race played out in this society to create an almost invisible power and control system, and slowly, very slowly, I realized what those civil rights leaders were actually talking about.

Civil rights isn't just something BLACKS need to demand and defend.

When they're getting screwed over we're ALL getting screwed over, amigo.

It's the same sotto voce system of power and control except for Blacks they're mostly starting out even further down in the economic and social food chain than most of us, and of course because of their skin they're even dealing with more police state crap than most of us can even imagine.

Why do you think this is?

You seem to be attributing black failure to white evil.

But have you considered the possibility that black inability to achieve parity with whites is because they are inherently less capable? IQ testing over the last 100 years has shown consistently that blacks have IQs that are on average 15 points lower than that of whites. As discussed in The Bell Curve, intelligence is a very accurate indicator of success.

And guess what? Adjusted for IQ instead of race, people really do come out equal there.

In other words, in America, a black man with an IQ of 105 is about as well off as a white man with an IQ of 105.

Problem is, most blacks don't have that IQ.

The data on all this is stacked pretty high. I think people don't want to believe it because it blows their Disney-fied view of reality. Just ask James Watson.

Anyway, I get that. It freaks your shit to get this info and your first reaction is, "NOOOOO!!!!" It's totally uncomfortable info. I'm sure as hell not going to bring it up with the black associate at my firm.

But consider it as a possibility, and check out the books on all this, like "The Bell Curve" by Herrnstein and Murray, "Race Matters" by Michael Levin (a Jewish philosophy prof in NYC -- not exactly a Klansman), "Race: The Reality of Human Differences" by Sarich and Miele, "The Global Bell Curve" by Richard Lynn, etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back