A Black man

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
is effectively voted President of the Western World.Who would have believed that was possible?

I love it and wish him all the luck in the world:clap2:

It wouldn't surprise me if the Bush admin deliberately leave him as much shit as possible to clean up before they leave, though for the life of me I can't see much else they can do to make the USA and World any more of a fucking shambles than they have already?

is effectively voted President of the Western World.Who would have believed that was possible?

It wouldn't surprise me if the Bush admin deliberately leave him as much shit as possible to clean up before they leave, though for the life of me I can't see much else they can do to make the USA and World any more of a fucking shambles than they have already?

They'll fuck with Obama and the Democrats for the next 4 years, starting in Feb 09.

For the next 2 months, things will get better. See the gas prices today? And then they'll tank the economy to test him.

Then a year before the 2012 election, they'll tank the stock market and gas prices will go up and they'll say, "look, Obama sucks".

That's why we have to take their power away.

No one company should be so powerful that if they fail, the entire economy tanks. And that's why we had regulations in place to begin with.

They'll fuck with Obama and the Democrats for the next 4 years, starting in Feb 09.

For the next 2 months, things will get better. See the gas prices today? And then they'll tank the economy to test him.

Then a year before the 2012 election, they'll tank the stock market and gas prices will go up and they'll say, "look, Obama sucks".

That's why we have to take their power away.

No one company should be so powerful that if they fail, the entire economy tanks. And that's why we had regulations in place to begin with.

you been reading right out of the liberal playbook huh?

wonder when Eruope is going to stop being so doggone racist? Whites have ruled there for a thousand years! :eek:

wonder when Eruope is going to stop being so doggone racist? Whites have ruled there for a thousand years! :eek:

I hope someone tells the Queen about the fried chicken and watermelon thingy. Europe left their slaves when they left their colonies so they might not be up on their protocol. :lol:
How about someone from the untouchable class in India for their next PM ?:lol:

I will call right now that Isreal will hit Iran while bush is in office, cause they have no confidence in the democrats to take action

is effectively voted President of the Western World. Who would have believed that was possible?

Me. There has never been a doubt in my mind that I would be alive to see it happen. The surprising part to me is that it took this long.

Last edited:
Me. There has never been a doubt in my mind that I would be alive to see it happen. The surprising part to me is that it took this long.

Ditto---I suspect the only ones surprised were the ones who overstimated racism in our country and understimated American blacks who threw off their personal shackles years ago. Hopefully after they get done shedding cheers of joy they can catch up with the rest of us.

Forum List

Back