Obama Election Good for White Nationalism

Man, I've been waiting for a long time for somebody to open that door.

First, my ancestors were part of the group that fought and died to free slaves and I resent being tied to a small group of fucking rich people who embodied the slavery of any man, woman, or child.

Second, it's time to stop holding anybody accountable for those who practiced genocide or slavery. THEY’RE ALL DEAD.

Third, WE, none of us, are responsible for the actions of our ancestors. If we were then most of us who are forever linked to European ancestry have a same or similar claim as the current-day claimants of slavery have, we just have to go back further in history to find them.

The point is: There is no mess. The mess of which you speak was cleaned up many years ago, long before any of us were born. It’s time to get over it. That’s not to say forget it, just quit fucking living it. It’s over. Today, in America, we hunt down people who enslave others and jail them. We have learned from the mistakes of history and, like the Holocaust, we will make sure it never happens again.

Is there prejudice and racism in the world? Of course there is and there probably will be until the end of days. Ignorance can be traced all the way back to that bitch who plucked the apple from the tree, so the story goes.

The bottom line, for me, is that I owe nobody anything, other than to acknowledge that history happened as it has been recorded.

Fuckin' A.:clap2:

I suspect that would be you, actually, seems like you're caught somewhere in 1950.

Thank heaven people like you are dinosaurs and don't represent MY country.

What's it like being a stereotype?

Cuz it's much better that people like YOU, apologizing for and beating themselves up for something they had no part in?

Thank heaven your brand of backwards-assed logic and apologetic bullshit is being seen for what it is and YOU are the one becoming the dinosaur.

You got nerve calling ANYONE a stereotype.

proof of what? that you're a dinosaur?

thanks... now go crawl under a rock with the rest of the fossils. :clap2:

Proof that you are the stereotype, and obviously are blind to any common sense and/or logic because your poltically correct apologista programmers installed that chip in your head.

You and people like you do every bit the damage any racists may do by creating a perfect breeding ground for resentment and hate trying to dump guilt on people for shit they aren't responsible for.

So, how do YOU feel? Your so-called solution does nothing but exacerbate the problem.

No, you didn't say: "The bottom line, for me, is that I owe nobody anything, other than to acknowledge that history happened as it has been recorded." I did, and it wasn't a standalone comment. Rather, it was the conclusion of a point I made in response to your comment about what a mess white people made, which I maintain most whites had no part in, nor are we responsible or liable for what they did, to anybody.

Today's whites didn't create what happened in the past[conversely no one has made the claim that today's whites did create the mess in the past], but today's whites sure are benefiting and have benefited from the sins of whites in the past, its called white privilege. repeatedly stating that whites today are not responsible for the sins of the past isn't going to make this fact disappear.

Proof that you are the stereotype, and obviously are blind to any common sense and/or logic because your poltically correct apologista programmers installed that chip in your head.

You and people like you do every bit the damage any racists may do by creating a perfect breeding ground for resentment and hate trying to dump guilt on people for shit they aren't responsible for.

So, how do YOU feel? Your so-called solution does nothing but exacerbate the problem.

The problem with idiots like you is that no one today has stated that today's whites are responsible for the sins of the whites of the past. You can set that strawman up and knock it down repeatedly all you like, it doesn't change the fact however, that today's whites are in a privileged position because of the sins of whites of the past.

But if worst comes to worst, and one of you bigots think I've got your back by my appearance, you will find your throat cut. For my children are part Lakota, and your attitude toward them says all I need to know about you.

Ah, yes, another Rainbow Warrior with a sniveling claim to multi-culti-ism because he dipped his willy in fry bread and has... a Berber great-great grandfather?

Right. Try that crap in Detroit on Devil's Night and see how far you get with it.

Every other white man is on his knees at the altar of multiculturalism, kissing the ring of Obama and ready to do violence to his own people in the name of one-world tolerance.

Pathetic.

Not only are whites completely unwilling to defend their own people, they're willing to kill themselves to prove their loyalty to the new overlords. Now THAT is a sign of a defeated race. You look silly down there on your knees, Old Rocks. But maybe it's more comfortable. After all, you're not a "bigot", so what else matters? Just keep saying "yes, massah!" and maybe you'll get to sleep in the main house one of these nights!

Ah, yes, another Rainbow Warrior with a sniveling claim to multi-culti-ism because he dipped his willy in fry bread and has... a Berber great-great grandfather?

Right. Try that crap in Detroit on Devil's Night and see how far you get with it.

Every other white man is on his knees at the altar of multiculturalism, kissing the ring of Obama and ready to do violence to his own people in the name of one-world tolerance.

Pathetic.

Not only are whites completely unwilling to defend their own people, they're willing to kill themselves to prove their loyalty to the new overlords. Now THAT is a sign of a defeated race. You look silly down there on your knees, Old Rocks. But maybe it's more comfortable. After all, you're not a "bigot", so what else matters? Just keep saying "yes, massah!" and maybe you'll get to sleep in the main house one of these nights!

What is pathetic are people like yourself that imagine that you are superior, while every word you utter, proves your inferiority to all those arround you. Most Americans that have deep roots in the history of this nation, on close inspection, have multi-racial as well as multi-culteral roots. And I am quite willing to defend my own people. I was in uniform, on base, when we stopped those Soviet ships off of Cuba. All Americans, of what ever racial or culteral background are my people.

You want to judge everyone by the amount of melanin in their hides. I would rather judge them by the content of their character. You have obviously already failed the character test.

What is pathetic are people like yourself that imagine that you are superior, while every word you utter, proves your inferiority to all those arround you. Most Americans that have deep roots in the history of this nation, on close inspection, have multi-racial as well as multi-culteral roots. And I am quite willing to defend my own people. I was in uniform, on base, when we stopped those Soviet ships off of Cuba. All Americans, of what ever racial or culteral background are my people.

You want to judge everyone by the amount of melanin in their hides. I would rather judge them by the content of their character. You have obviously already failed the character test.

Oh, brother. First you have Indian children. Now you're a military hero. I don't know, man... did you know I won the Pulitzer Prize, the Nobel Prize and the Purple Heart all on the same day? I'm pretty cool, you know.

:cool:

Some fair questions in here. But would you EVER ask the same of Native Americans who sought to preserve their people, their land, their culture? Give them a lecture about how they fought amongst themselves instead of uniting against the invading whites, and now find themselves herded onto reservations and cut off from the rest of America? Would you deny the existence of Native Americans because some have white blood, and others black?

Guess what... Native Americans did. When a tribe with some part-black members was realigning... they KICKED THE BLACKS OUT. Neat trick, huh? What did you think of that episode?

I think one point most every poster in this thread would agree on is that the past is the past and even if our great-great grandparents had moral reasons to desire each other dead, arguing the point now is moot. Moot also is any talk of reparations - even if my great-great granddaddy did get rich on the labor of yours... the relationships between us are way too complex by now.

My point, and answer to your question above is: So what? I already mentioned that I have both pride and shame on all trunks of my family tree... Doesn't everyone?

I think the point that life isn't all black and white comes with diminishing returns. You can "deconstruct" pretty much anything, including deconstructionism. But in the end, you still have this pulsating, raw thing that is very, very real.

One of those things is race.

I know damn well I feel better, communicate better and just plain GET ALONG better with other whites. I know when I'm in Harlem, they don't "have my back," if you will.

It's called reality. I'm trying to deal with it, not cover it up with rose petals.

With regards to "getting along", I can honestly tell you that I not only dig how you feel, I can relate to how you feel. The majority of people I trust enough to let in to my home are caucasian too. For me however, it is a matter of lifestyle commonalities and not race. It's more than coincidence, but far from planned. I am certainly open to having friends of any race as long as I have something in common with them. And yes... I have partied and played with boys and girls of just about every ethnicity America has to offer, obviously at varying degrees of depth and comfort for various reasons.

I don't relate to needing someone to 'have my back' as I am an American, who relies on the law to have his back. I am also smart enough to know that the law can only do so much in a free society, and there are neighborhoods which I should avoid. I am also smart enough to realize that if I do have any "enemies at first sight" it, is for economic reasons and not because of skin color, even if my enemies don't realize it.

This reality you feel needs to be dealt with... What is it exactly? Am I wrong in reading into your posts that you would prefer a nation of caucasians and for caucasians? If this is the case, what do you propose? The United States is less than half caucasian any more... Do you want to split off a section of the dirt between the Atlantic and the Pacific for 'whites only'? If it could be pulled off, it might go a long way toward superficial racial harmony, but wouldn't it be a logistical nightmare at this point in time?

The racial blender here has things pretty mixed up... Wouldn't it be easier to work toward an economic balance through education for all, both in productivity and self reliance?

Even if all your neighbors were white and all your government representatives and bureaucrats were white, wouldn't you still have pretty good odds of having to deal with some assholes? Personally, I hate assholes - and assholes come in all colors and most religions.

-Joe

Today's whites didn't create what happened in the past[conversely no one has made the claim that today's whites did create the mess in the past], but today's whites sure are benefiting and have benefited from the sins of whites in the past, its called white privilege. repeatedly stating that whites today are not responsible for the sins of the past isn't going to make this fact disappear.

Unreal. You start out saying that nobody made the statement that today’s whites didn’t create the mess of the past, which by the way isn’t true, because I clearly said it. Then, you have the balls to end with a statement confirming that you believe it’s true.

I’m sorry pal but, I accept NO liability or responsibility for what generations of the past did. I wasn’t part of it, I didn’t have a say about it, and I’ve never enjoyed any benefits from it. Thus, I owe nobody anything. I’m responsible for only one person’s actions: My own.

I’m no more responsible for the genocide or slavery that occurred in the early US, than all German people are responsible for what Hitler did to the Jews, or all black people are responsible for the actions of Idi Amine, in Uganda.

Anybody holding on to the notion that somehow society is going to make right the wrongs of the past which were perpetrated upon those who were victimized is merely propagating the great racial divide in this country, in my opinion.

The country and the world have acknowledged what happened here was wrong. It’s been recorded in the history books and we don’t hide the fact that it happened. Beyond that, I don’t see any benefit to be gained from reliving it over and over again.

The myth that there is white privilege in this country is exactly that: A myth. Apparently, some 52% of the people in the US agree because, they just elected a black man as commander and chief. You’re at the top of the food chain now bud, so quit trying to lay a guilt trip on me for something I had nothing to do with.

I will never accept responsibility for what happened, conversely I will never deny that what those people did was wrong.

I'm as White as you are William.

I'm probably more nationalistic than you are, too, when it comes right down to it.

Nevertheless, I think my nation is better off because of those minorities you seem to dispise.

I don't think America is a melting pot, nor do I ever think it's going to be, either.

Whites, and White's cultures will survive just fine.

If you look at what most of these minorities really want from life?

What they want is the same materialistic culture that most Whites want.

All they want is the same thing most of us want.

A fair shot at making a decent life for them and theirs in this nation.

Unreal. You start out saying that nobody made the statement that today’s whites didn’t create the mess of the past, which by the way isn’t true, because I clearly said it. Then, you have the balls to end with a statement confirming that you believe it’s true.

I’m sorry pal but, I accept NO liability or responsibility for what generations of the past did. I wasn’t part of it, I didn’t have a say about it, and I’ve never enjoyed any benefits from it. Thus, I owe nobody anything. I’m responsible for only one person’s actions: My own.

I’m no more responsible for the genocide or slavery that occurred in the early US, than all German people are responsible for what Hitler did to the Jews, or all black people are responsible for the actions of Idi Amine, in Uganda.

Anybody holding on to the notion that somehow society is going to make right the wrongs of the past which were perpetrated upon those who were victimized is merely propagating the great racial divide in this country, in my opinion.

The country and the world have acknowledged what happened here was wrong. It’s been recorded in the history books and we don’t hide the fact that it happened. Beyond that, I don’t see any benefit to be gained from reliving it over and over again.

The myth that there is white privilege in this country is exactly that: A myth. Apparently, some 52% of the people in the US agree because, they just elected a black man as commander and chief. You’re at the top of the food chain now bud, so quit trying to lay a guilt trip on me for something I had nothing to do with.

I will never accept responsibility for what happened, conversely I will never deny that what those people did was wrong.

This is a dumb strawman argument and you keep continually beating a dead horse. Just because Obama has been elected doesn't mean white privilege doesn't exist or that racism and discrimination has disappeared and or doesn't exist. It simply shows what America *CAN* be.

"Man, I've been waiting for a long time for somebody to open that door.

First, my ancestors were part of the group that fought and died to free slaves and I resent being tied to a small group of fucking rich people who embodied the slavery of any man, woman, or child.

Second, it's time to stop holding anybody accountable for those who practiced genocide or slavery. THEY’RE ALL DEAD.

Third, WE, none of us, are responsible for the actions of our ancestors. If we were then most of us who are forever linked to European ancestry have a same or similar claim as the current-day claimants of slavery have, we just have to go back further in history to find them.

The point is: There is no mess. The mess of which you speak was cleaned up many years ago, long before any of us were born. It’s time to get over it. That’s not to say forget it, just quit fucking living it. It’s over. Today, in America, we hunt down people who enslave others and jail them. We have learned from the mistakes of history and, like the Holocaust, we will make sure it never happens again.

Is there prejudice and racism in the world? Of course there is and there probably will be until the end of days. Ignorance can be traced all the way back to that bitch who plucked the apple from the tree, so the story goes.

The bottom line, for me, is that I owe nobody anything, other than to acknowledge that history happened as it has been recorded."

I don't have any serious issues with this statement. I don't think there is any denying history, and there is no need to try and rip someone's else's perspective out of their grip.

I'm as White as you are William.

I'm probably more nationalistic than you are, too, when it comes right down to it.

Nevertheless, I think my nation is better off because of those minorities you seem to dispise.

I don't think America is a melting pot, nor do I ever think it's going to be, either.

Whites, and White's cultures will survive just fine.

If you look at what most of these minorities really want from life?

What they want is the same materialistic culture that most Whites want.

All they want is the same thing most of us want.

A fair shot at making a decent life for them and theirs in this nation.

That's funny, because my sense is that the whole idea of whiteness is quickly slipping away.
After all, Europeans certainly didn't consider EACH OTHER to all be members of the same race- and now all of a sudden Germans and French and Irish are "all white?"
I think you guys just keep re-defining what it means to be white so you can say you are enduring....

That's funny, because my sense is that the whole idea of whiteness is quickly slipping away.
After all, Europeans certainly didn't consider EACH OTHER to all be members of the same race- and now all of a sudden Germans and French and Irish are "all white?"

That's an issue. But nobody ever questions the "whole idea of blackness" or the "whole idea of Jews" because of the mulatto-pure black split or the Ashkenazi v. Sephardic issue.

This is a dumb strawman argument and you keep continually beating a dead horse. Just because Obama has been elected doesn't mean white privilege doesn't exist or that racism and discrimination has disappeared and or doesn't exist. It simply shows what America *CAN* be.

That’s all you have Charlie? No facts? Can’t point out any examples of ‘white privilege’? No, I didn’t think so but, that’s only because they don’t exist in my world. They exist in YOUR world.

Maybe I’ll signup to participate in the minority vendor show being held here this weekend. Oh, wait a minute, those nice people don’t recognize me as vendor, I can’t participate because of the color of my skin.

Yeah, you just keep spewing that bullshit about me enjoying special privileges; maybe someday you’ll actually believe it. If anybody’s a Straw man in this discussion, it’s you, not me, you’ve been enjoying special privileges throughout my life time, and I doubt that it will change anytime soon.

Charlie, if you’re going to bust into a discussion with guns blazing, bring ammo.

Oh, brother. First you have Indian children. Now you're a military hero. I don't know, man... did you know I won the Pulitzer Prize, the Nobel Prize and the Purple Heart all on the same day? I'm pretty cool, you know.

:cool:

Guess what, boy. There were Americans of every background on the bases on that day. And most were just hoping to see another day. As far as having Indian children, no, I have children with a very multi-culteral background that includes Native American. And I have only contempt for bigoted fools like yourself.

What do you think of this fact:

Mexicans who die in Iraq fighting in the U.S. military request to be buried in Mexico with a Mexican flag over their coffin.

Forum List

Back