Obama Election Good for White Nationalism

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by William Joyce, Nov 6, 2008.

1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Hope so.

The Occidental Quarterly

The election of Barack Obama as president of the United States is a good thing for white nationalism.

Whites will regain control over our nation and our destiny only when we have a change of consciousness. First, we must again think of ourselves as a distinct ethnic group with distinct interests—interests that often conflict with those of other ethnic groups. Second, we must again believe that we are entitled—nay, obligated—to take our own side when our interests conflict with those of other groups.

Currently white identity and interests have been suppressed by the ideologies of universalism, multiculturalism, and white guilt. White consciousness and pride still exist, of course, but have been driven into the subconscious mind. Our race is a sleeping giant. The task of white nationalism is to waken it. And Barack Obama can only help us.

2. AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE American Mutt Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,022
    What is your nation William? The dirt between the Atlantic and the Pacific? White influence over any part of that land is less than 500 years... control has been less than 150 years - no time at all in the grand scheme of things. White Europeans carved 'America' out of the raw land they found here using the very profitable tools of genocide and slavery and now you're questioning the mess they made? The dirt between the Atlantic and Pacific does not belong to the white race, it belongs to the human race - that is concept of 'America'. If any dirt on the planet belongs to the white race exclusively it is their birthplace, Europe.

Is it the people? Is it the culture? I hope not, in America neither are pure. You are stuck in a country built by people who choose to add a little 'mocha to the family latte' rather than do the hard labor themselves. You plan to 'preserve white identity'... which is what, exactly? Do you plan to fence off Utah and Idaho? 66% of your neighbors do not identify with your white culture. Must they die, or will you give them some dirt to occupy as they see fit?

What about me? I'm only half white - the rest of me is Native American... I identify with white America, but I don't deny who I am. Is there a place for me in your vision of America? Why can't I take pride and shame in both sides of my heritage? You say the white race is a sleeping giant, but how big can it be if there are whites like me in the mix? How about the whites that carry the blood, but just don't care that much about race?

You seem to have an archaic view of race and culture on this planet... There is nothing wrong with preserving your culture, provided you don't infringe on the rights of others to do the same. In America, black and white are evolving into shades of grey... Will you and yours adapt, or will you die? Evolution offers no other choices...

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  3. Clay Buster

Clay Buster Never a dull moment

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    It's refreshing to see that ignorance is alive and well in America.

Every time I become concerned that intelligence has somehow creeped into the discourse taking place in our country, I'm always relieved to see someone like the above poster prove that many Amercians are as dim-witted, racist, and incredibly dense as ever.

My hats off to you sir. :clap2:

USA!
    USA!
    USA!
    USA!
    YeeeHaaaw!

4. NOBama

NOBama Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +173
    While others, like you, are forever stuck in the past.

5. NOBama

NOBama Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +173

Man, I've been waiting for a long time for somebody to open that door.

First, my ancestors were part of the group that fought and died to free slaves and I resent being tied to a small group of fucking rich people who embodied the slavery of any man, woman, or child.

Second, it's time to stop holding anybody accountable for those who practiced genocide or slavery. THEY’RE ALL DEAD.

Third, WE, none of us, are responsible for the actions of our ancestors. If we were then most of us who are forever linked to European ancestry have a same or similar claim as the current-day claimants of slavery have, we just have to go back further in history to find them.

The point is: There is no mess. The mess of which you speak was cleaned up many years ago, long before any of us were born. It’s time to get over it. That’s not to say forget it, just quit fucking living it. It’s over. Today, in America, we hunt down people who enslave others and jail them. We have learned from the mistakes of history and, like the Holocaust, we will make sure it never happens again.

Is there prejudice and racism in the world? Of course there is and there probably will be until the end of days. Ignorance can be traced all the way back to that bitch who plucked the apple from the tree, so the story goes.

The bottom line, for me, is that I owe nobody anything, other than to acknowledge that history happened as it has been recorded.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  6. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,439
    I suspect that would be you, actually, seems like you're caught somewhere in 1950.

Thank heaven people like you are dinosaurs and don't represent MY country.

What's it like being a stereotype?

7. The Paperboy

The Paperboy Times Square

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +116
    There's only one possible explanation for this poster: He works for the Obama campaign. Basic intel operation.

But just in case the poster is truly this dumb I have one word for him: Iceland.

8. NOBama

NOBama Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +173
    My my my, living proof.

I rest my case.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE American Mutt Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,022
    Check my original post, dude... I never said anyone 'owed' anyone else anything for sins of the past.

I merely point out that the history of this nation, at least the history that counts, is for good or ill, multi-cultural and multi-racial, and that pluralism is not in spite of the historically economically dominate whites, it is because of them. This premise was necessary to support my thesis that because of our history in America, we are forever tied to each other and guys like William will do far more damage than good trying to un-blend the mix at this point in time.

Forward is the only direction we have until technology invents a time machine.

-Joe

10. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,439
    proof of what? that you're a dinosaur?

thanks... now go crawl under a rock with the rest of the fossils. :clap2: