Obama Campaign Attacking Stay At Home Mothers!!! Smooth Move!

"Ann Romney never worked a day in her life"

Didn't Republicans use the same argument against Obama?

Yes, and he hadn't in the private sector for any appreciable amount of time, and is quoted in his book "Dreams Of My Father" likening being in the private sector as being "behind enemy lines..."

Obama worked his way up from the middle class

Romney was a rich trust fund baby with connections

"Ann Romney never worked a day in her life"

Didn't Republicans use the same argument against Obama?

Right.

See where it got us?

$1trillion annual deficits, 8% unemployment and its going to be 4 years without a budget

Another $1.2 Trillion Debt Ceiling fight? Another possible Credit downgrade looming?

All of the above due to lockstep Party of NO! disfunctional "un-American" (TIME) GOP. "Taxcuts" for the rich and destroy Medicare/aid"- idiocy, dittohead....LOL

And thanks for the Depression, a-holes!

Thank you Shallow we have a winner! Of course the liberal attack comes from one of the most clueless liberals on the board! The rich can stay home and raising kids is easy that teaches nothing about life's lessons. Tell that to Al Gore, I think his son was just arrested again for another drug charge!

Also foolish little man, the Romney's had their first kid in 1970, the second in 1971, third in 1975. During this time they were poor just out of college married couple renting a $75 a month basement apartment, scraping by like the rest of us!
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/15/us/politics/15romney.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

Romney got a consult job after law school in 1975 and made decent money, but was part of the middle class!

Plenty of 'pitting' preceded Romney's profits | Deseret News

It wasn't until 1977 that be joined Bain & Company. He worked hard and making in the $100Ks. Upper middle class)

He finally stated his own company in 1983 (not his son's were 13, 12, 8, 5 & 2), but he didn't start to see real success from it until 1986 (his son's were 16, 15, 11, 8 & 5)!

After that Romney's Bain Capital went on to make him tens of millions of dollars. Yet for a good chunk of the time, the Romney's were raising their children from modest beginnings and in middle (later upper middle) class settings!

Lastly I would bet 100 to 1 that VAST VAST majority of stay at home moms are from MIDDLE CLASS families. Heck even if you did it by percentage, but I bet the percentage of stay at home moms in the middle class beats the upper class!

:lol:

Mitt Romney was never poor.

You mean being raised by an Automotive CEO and Governor is not poverty?

It is if you are Republican

And being raised by rich granparents that live in Hawaii and being given everything you want including an education in Indonesia means nothing?

You get NO WHERE in the wealth envy crap son.

:eusa_hand:

Obama and DNC advisor Hilary Rosen Attacks Ann Romney - YouTube

This tactic was used by attacking a courageous breast cancer survivor Ann Romney!!! First Mrs. Romney raised FIVE amazing kids! All are HARD-WORKING, highly moral, clean-cut, intelligent, kids that managed to stay out of trouble, stay away from drugs, alcohol and become well-rounded adults! Of course liberals will attack and say of course it was easy because they have tens of millions in the bank! Ignoring the fact that when the Romney's had their first child, Mitt was right out of college and they lived in a crappy basement apartment! "Mr. Romney describes the time as “his glory days,” Tagg Romney said. Mitt and Ann settled into a $75-a-month basement apartment." http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/15/us/politics/15romney.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all Liberal lie: Conservative Money makes raising kids easy! What crap. Tell that to the Al Gore and the Prince he raised or the countless spoiled brat trust fund babies that constantly get in trouble, abuse drugs and refuse to work a day in their lives (Paris Hilton).

Romney's five sons have grown into everything you would want your kids to grow into.'

I digress. First, this useless Obama talking head says the Obama administration doesn't use the phrase 'War on Women' (which is an outright lie), rather the GOP made it up to well attack themselves :cuckoo: (because that makes perfect sense).

Then she goes on to toss up a weak red herring when Cooper asks, "The economy is the most important to women, why not stick to that." She says, "Well Ann Romney never worked a day in her life!" Nice weak attack on great women!

You Republicans can have the stay at home moms. They probably tend to be more conservative anyways.

But we get the working women.

On Thursday, with little fanfare, Wisconsin governor Scott Walker signed a bill repealing the state’s 2009 Equal Pay Enforcement Act, which allowed victims of workplace discrimination to seek damages in state courts. In doing so, he demonstrated that our political battles over women’s rights aren’t just about sex and reproduction—they extend to every aspect of women’s lives.

War on Women, Scott Walker Edition | AlterNet

Wisconsin State Senator Says Money Is Less Important To Women

Women are primary breadwinners in two thirds of American families

Read more: http://www.randirhodes.com/pages/homework.html?feed=364336&article=10021530#ixzz1rr2uYFPH

And being raised by rich granparents that live in Hawaii and being given everything you want including an education in Indonesia means nothing?

Obamas grandparents were far from rich. What does living in Hawaii have to do with it? Its a state you know

Obamas grandparents were far from rich. What does living in Hawaii have to do with it? Its a state you know

Right. You lose on the welath Envy angle...as well as the Class Warfare one...and so will Obama. It's ALL he has.

Women of all stripes should really take a look at what the Democrat party thinks of them if you DON'T think like them or toe their party line.

Look what they did to Palin and her family, now Mrs. Romney...they not only attack women but their children too..

Michelle Obama called your children, National Security risk if they are overweight

get a glue WOMEN

Did you listen to what she said?

It's nice that Mitten's wife can afford to stay at home. Most women can't. Most families depend on 2 incomes. That's because while things have been going up over the last 20 years or so..wages have not. Well not for the middle class. The top 1% have seen their compensation raise like as much as 400%. Most Americans will never make as much in their lifetimes..as Mittens has made in 1 year.

So..most people can't afford to have "stay at home" wives.

Thanks to conservatives.

Thank you Shallow we have a winner! Of course the liberal attack comes from one of the most clueless liberals on the board! The rich can stay home and raising kids is easy that teaches nothing about life's lessons. Tell that to Al Gore, I think his son was just arrested again for another drug charge!

Also foolish little man, the Romney's had their first kid in 1970, the second in 1971, third in 1975. During this time they were poor just out of college married couple renting a $75 a month basement apartment, scraping by like the rest of us!

Romney got a consult job after law school in 1975 and made decent money, but was part of the middle class!

It wasn't until 1977 that be joined Bain & Company. He worked hard and making in the $100Ks. Upper middle class)

He finally stated his own company in 1983 (not his son's were 13, 12, 8, 5 & 2), but he didn't start to see real success from it until 1986 (his son's were 16, 15, 11, 8 & 5)!

After that Romney's Bain Capital went on to make him tens of millions of dollars. Yet for a good chunk of the time, the Romney's were raising their children from modest beginnings and in middle (later upper middle) class settings!

Lastly I would bet 100 to 1 that VAST VAST majority of stay at home moms are from MIDDLE CLASS families. Heck even if you did it by percentage, but I bet the percentage of stay at home moms in the middle class beats the upper class!

I've been poor......being poor is overrated.

I've been poor......being poor is overrated.

Indeed. And nor do I want the government to keep me there by design.

Women of all stripes should really take a look at what the Democrat party thinks of them if you DON'T think like them or toe their party line.

Look what they did to Palin and her family, now Mrs. Romney...they not only attack women but their children too..

Michelle Obama called your children, National Security risk if they are overweight

get a glue WOMEN

Between Mrs. Palin, and Ms. Romney? The Statists are playing BOTH sides of the fence...they chastised Palin for working with a Down's Syndrome child at home...and now? Mrs. Rmoney for staying at home raising children.

Which is it Statists?

Yes, and he hadn't in the private sector for any appreciable amount of time, and is quoted in his book "Dreams Of My Father" likening being in the private sector as being "behind enemy lines..."

So... working in the public sector isn't working?

Hmm... Better tell the Marines that they're lazy then.

Yeah...

In Arizona, Republicans voted in legislation that makes doctors to lie to women about their pregnancies.

In Texas, Republicans shut down ALL women's health clinics, because they don't approve of abortion (which was not even done in said clinics) or Planned Parenthood.

In Wisconsin, the Republican Governor revoked equal protection laws for women.

In Virginia, the Republican state legislature voted to make doctors rape women with a sonic dildo before they can get an abortion.

In Washington, Republicans are trying to make sure insurance companies don't cover contraception, even though insurance companies are happy to provide said contraception.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

But what's really important is that some commentator made a perfectly accurate remark about Mitt Romney's wife.

And the amazing thing is that Democrats fall for this diversionary shit ALL THE TIME.

Yeah...

In Arizona, Republicans voted in legislation that makes doctors to lie to women about their pregnancies.

In Texas, Republicans shut down ALL women's health clinics, because they don't approve of abortion (which was not even done in said clinics) or Planned Parenthood.

In Wisconsin, the Republican Governor revoked equal protection laws for women.

In Virginia, the Republican state legislature voted to make doctors rape women with a sonic dildo before they can get an abortion.

In Washington, Republicans are trying to make sure insurance companies don't cover contraception, even though insurance companies are happy to provide said contraception.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

But what's really important is that some commentator made a perfectly accurate remark about Mitt Romney's wife.

And the amazing thing is that Democrats fall for this diversionary shit ALL THE TIME.

Wow the breadth of stupidity here is amazing. Pay for your own fun pills and dont kill your unborn children, it's really not that hard. Where are the links to these stories?

So... working in the public sector isn't working?

Hmm... Better tell the Marines that they're lazy then.

In MY opinion? NO other than the Military.

I am talking about politicians sport.

Nice try at trying to corner me.

*Jackass*

Which raises another question, did she have cancer and multiple sclerosis or not?

Even if Ann Romney COULD work, she couldn't work.

Which wouldn't impact the veracity of the statement at all.

If you people want to take the approach that people should not be attacking a woman for not being able to take care of her kids, due to cancer, then that's fine and dandy.

I'll agree with you there.

However, the point that she would then have no insight into the lives of working women would be true. Would it not?

Of course not. That is the silliest thing I ever heard of. Do men have no insight at all into the lives of women who stay at home or who work? Shoudn't men keep their traps shut when they speak for abortion rights since they don't birth babies? Should't gay men never become transsexuals because they really have no insight into being women and mothers?

Women who stay home are not sequestered from the world. Gloria Steinem once said that women who work at home are the most undervalued in the world. She was right. Women have been devalued forever. It's why men denied women the right to vote. They stay home and have no insight into how the world works.

What derogatory patronizing claptrap! This ONE thing just might cost obama the election. I'm glad it happened. Now obama is going to get, at the very least, a second look and that look is that obama has been feeding women a line since day one.

Wow the breadth of stupidity here is amazing. Pay for your own fun pills and dont kill your unborn children, it's really not that hard. Where are the links to these stories?

Pay for your own kids. I don't want to help support families with 5 children with my tax money anymore. I'll take care of mine, and you can take care of yours.

Once you do that, I'll say you have a point.

As far as not aborting Zygotes. That'd be none of your business, thank you very much, and I'd thank you to stay out of women's private parts, you pervert.

]

Right. You lose on the welath Envy angle...as well as the Class Warfare one...and so will Obama. It's ALL he has.

I'm sure 10 years from now.....when President Obama has his own library somewhere, his 2 daughters will have gotten NO extra benefit from having a rich, ex-president daddy. Nope. Obama will stay true to his left wing's core belief that any priviledge from a rich parent is evil and immoral.

Yep. I'm sure ex-President Obama in the year 2022 will be telling his two daughters "Sorry girls, you cannot get any money from me and mom, you will have to pay and earn your own way in life without any of our help. Its for the best."

Yep. I'm sure that is how it will happen. ONLY evil right wingers give their kids a head start.

get a glue WOMEN

Well if you are a woman who is anti birth control, we don't think very much of you.

What do you mean if they don't thnk like us. You mean if they don't agree with us that women should get equal pay? You are right. We don't think much of women who disagree with equal pay for women. We think of them almost like we think of wives in Saudi Arabia.

And anyone who is anti birth control and choice, well, we don't think much of you either. But we continue to try to educate and win you over.

Look what they did to Palin? Look at what Palin did to Gabby Gifford with her hate speech.

Your fat ass kids are a national security risk. Suppose Romney wins and we go to war with Iran and/or China. We need your fat ass ready for a draft. Cut back on the ranch. Stop eating deep fried butter fat asses!!!

Forum List

Back