Obama Campaign Attacking Stay At Home Mothers!!! Smooth Move!

We don't need economic advice from someone who's never worked. Nor do we need another spoiled brat son of a multimillionnaire. OUT OF TOUCH before we even get to his policies of the month. TOTAL PUBCRAPPE. ps- Ryan is a FIFTH generation multimillionnaire brat.

I know- Class Warfare- funny how the rich have almost tripled their wealth under Voodoo while ruining the nonrich and the country...and thanks for the worst wars ever, the Depression, and stalling the recovery for politics and power.

I see Palin had spent $0.00 on other candidates out of he Fund for Other Candidates, just for help on her BS self promotion. You dupes must be very proud...

We don't need economic advice from someone who's never worked. Nor do we need another spoiled brat son of a multimillionnaire. OUT OF TOUCH before we even get to his policies of the month. TOTAL PUBCRAPPE. ps- Ryan is a FIFTH generation multimillionnaire brat.

I know- Class Warfare- funny how the rich have almost tripled their wealth under Voodoo while ruining the nonrich and the country...and thanks for the worst wars ever, the Depression, and stalling the recovery for politics and power.

I see Palin had spent $0.00 on other candidates out of he Fund for Other Candidates, just for help on her BS self promotion. You dupes must be very proud...

Raising a familily isn't WORK? Right. I'm sure your mother and millions of others would disagree with you.

You should really read the thread before exhibiting your total ignorance... Moron!

Stupidity like this should be weaponized

we don't need economic advice from someone who's never worked. Nor do we need another spoiled brat son of a multimillionnaire. Out of touch before we even get to his policies of the month. Total pubcrappe. Ps- ryan is a fifth generation multimillionnaire brat.

I know- class warfare- funny how the rich have almost tripled their wealth under voodoo while ruining the nonrich and the country...and thanks for the worst wars ever, the depression, and stalling the recovery for politics and power.

I see palin had spent $0.00 on other candidates out of he fund for other candidates, just for help on her bs self promotion. You dupes must be very proud...

stupidity like this should be weaponized

*i. S. D. *?

I just have two questions:

Did the Romneys have a nanny that took care of their children, or not?

Did they also have a maid that cleaned the house?

If the answer to either of those questions is "yes", then what work has Mrs Romney done in her life?

If the answer to those questions is "no", and Mrs Romney actually did take care of her children, then that Rosen chick was just wrong.

I just have two questions:

Did the Romneys have a nanny that took care of their children, or not?

Did they also have a maid that cleaned the house?

If the answer to either of those questions is "yes", then what work has Mrs Romney done in her life?

If the answer to those questions is "no", and Mrs Romney actually did take care of her children, then that Rosen chick was just wrong.

The correct answer: "why can't you mind your own damn aristocratic business?" was given by my Grandfather over 40 years ago

The correct answer: "why can't you mind your own damn aristocratic business?" was given by my Grandfather over 40 years ago

Because some minor commentator made an accusation, which was probably 100% true, and now people on this thread are somehow attacking the Obama campaign for what that commentator (who is not even associated with the Obama campaign) said.

So, as my grandfather said: "If you want me to mind my own business, you should shut yer mouth."

How did Mitt Romney get to be the son of a multimillionaire? George Romney never graduated from college and sold aluminum paint before he got a job with American Motors and worked his way up to be it's head. Supposedly, you could say that intitiative and a desire to get ahead is worth something in dollars and cents, so that by inheriting those attributes, Mitt Romney was the son of a multimillionaire but by no other torment of the facts. All Romney inherited was a work ethic. Eveything else he did on his own.

Raising a familily isn't WORK? Right. I'm sure your mother and millions of others would disagree with you.

My mother was a nurse before a housewife, and I don't want to hear economic advice from Anne Romney or her ridiculous vulture capitalist millionnaire brat husband either. Can you read?LOL!

Because some minor commentator made an accusation, which was probably 100% true, and now people on this thread are somehow attacking the Obama campaign for what that commentator (who is not even associated with the Obama campaign) said.

So, as my grandfather said: "If you want me to mind my own business, you should shut yer mouth."

Aren't you Obama Loyalists supposed to say "praise be his holy name" whenever you mention him by name?

You should have looked it up. Hilary Rosen is a paid democratic strategist who gave her unfortunate opinion on CNN where she appeared on behalf of obama and was questioned by a minor commentator.

Dem Strategist Blasted For Ann Romney Remarks

Where did you get the idea Rosen was not associated with the obama campaign? It's never been exactly concealed that she's a strategist for the obama campaign.

Raising a family, without a nanny or a maid, is in fact hard work.

Which raises the question, did they have a nanny and a maid, or not?

My mother was a nurse before a housewife, and I don't want to hear economic advice from Anne Romney or her ridiculous vulture capitalist millionnaire brat husband either. Can you read?LOL!

Well? Good for her. I applaud her for doing it.

Now Do you still contend that a wife that stays home to rear children and support her husband while never holding a job outside the home isn't in the workforce?

Hint? They are.

And your wealth envy skirt is showing there sport, and thus the ROOT of the lef'ts contention...you guys out yourselves very well.

Good job! :clap2:

Hilarious coming from you. You wouldn't recognize truth if it was attached to a 2x4 and smashed into your face LOL.

Hilarious coming from you. You wouldn't recognize truth if it was attached to a 2x4 and smashed into your face LOL.

You Progressives are nasty, violent little trolls aren't you

Raising a family, without a nanny or a maid, is in fact hard work.

Which raises the question, did they have a nanny and a maid, or not?

Which raises another question, did she have cancer and multiple sclerosis or not?

Even if Ann Romney COULD work, she couldn't work.

Forum List

Back