Obama Bows Before the Japanese Emperor

Hiroshima 1945.

image001mqb.jpg

image002by.jpg

image003nm.jpg

We would have never won WWII with the liberals we have today. I doubt the United States is capable of winning any war with the politicians we have in this era.

[youtube]Px_XBJHrs4I[/youtube]​

We never would have won WWII if the conservatives were in charge. Thankfully we had one of the greatest LIBERALS in US history calling the shots.

The great FDR

he was an American you simp. or do want the mass murder label attached to him ???

Last edited:
Okay ... this one is extremely stupid ... sorry to call it that but it is. So ... we can expect other people to respect our customs but ... there's no way in hell it's okay to respect theirs? As much as Obaba pisses me off, he's just doing what all intelligent business people do ... again.

I've had the pleasure of visiting Hiroshima on several occasions...that place is a party town BIG TIME!!! About half of those lights you see are from bars and skyscrapers filled with BARS...one building I was in had over 700 bars, nightclubs and lounges. The entire district that the Dome is in is all bars, restaurants and night clubs....never seen anything like it in any other city in the world.

It's a very beautiful, ultra-modern city.

Last edited:
We would have never won WWII with the liberals we have today. I doubt the United States is capable of winning any war with the politicians we have in this era.

[youtube]Px_XBJHrs4I[/youtube]​

We never would have won WWII if the conservatives were in charge. Thankfully we had one of the greatest LIBERALS in US history calling the shots.

The great FDR

The very same piece of shit who ignored too long and extended the great depression??

One of the most overrated presidents in history

You want to claim him... you can have him.... put a shrine next to the one you have for Cold Cash Jefferson

I've had the pleasure of visiting Hiroshima on several occasions...that place is a party town BIG TIME!!! About half of those lights you see are from bars and skyscrapers filled with BARS...one building I was in had over 700 bars, nightclubs and lounges. The entire district that the Dome is in is all bars, restaurants and night clubs....never seen anything like it in any other city in the world.

I love the nighttime photos of Japanese cities. Thailand looks pretty at night to, but the Japanese city lights just have a surreal look to me.

I love the nighttime photos of Japanese cities. Thailand looks pretty at night to, but the Japanese city lights just have a surreal look to me.

I lived in Japan for 3 years and have travelled extensively throughout the country. For a country with 1/4 the land mass of the USA and the same population...they sure do have their shit together.

Few more...

image006ao.jpg

image007a.jpg

image009a.jpg

image010ad.jpg

Nothing new here....just typical Democrat appeasement..next he will apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Hopefully. Killing hundreds of thousands of civilians is a savage act.
What comes around goes around. All you flag wavers break out the tin foil hats.
One day it's coming to you.

I'm sure you will be all for making FDR & Truman the worst war criminals in history.

I lived in Japan for 3 years and have travelled extensively throughout the country. For a country with 1/4 the land mass of the USA and the same population...they sure do have their shit together.

Hell yeah, they are the closest to a capitalistic society ... and their population is correcting itself because of that, not to mention how clean they are compared to us (though sometimes OCD about it). I only have second hand knowledge of what it's like there, but it sounds great actually. If I had enough money, I'd move there.

Republcians crack me up. Everytime they get in office, the country has to be "saved" by Democrats.

I heard his gift to them was a set of nunchucks. I don't know if it's true, but that's what I heard. ;-)

YOu must read Drudge as well. LOL

He bowed to a janese person.....what a rebel.

(This type crap really does hurt the righty's cause in my opinion. It says they will critize EVERYTHING Obama does....everything!)

Did you hear, he was wearing brown shoes today...BROWN SHOES! We all know what that means.

Did you hear that Obama wipes with his left hand?

Forum List

Back