Obama Bows Before the Japanese Emperor

I heard his gift to them was a set of nunchucks. I don't know if it's true, but that's what I heard. ;-)

YOu must read Drudge as well. LOL

He bowed to a janese person.....what a rebel.

(This type crap really does hurt the righty's cause in my opinion. It says they will critize EVERYTHING Obama does....everything!)

Did you hear, he was wearing brown shoes today...BROWN SHOES! We all know what that means.

Normally such a gesture would be seen as nothing more than a sign of mutual respect and an expected thing. However, what the short sighted Obama Klan and Liberals fail to grasp and add to the picture are all of the other traits of appeasement Obama demonstrates and acts out.

Just another episode in the Obama saga!

Mike

03-24-2009-pelosi-insane-s.jpg

Have that one...

:)

peace...

Nothing new here....just typical Democrat appeasement..next he will apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Yes, when we kill tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children it's heroic, yet when someone else kills 3,000 of our innocent men, women and children, it's cowardly.

Pearl Harbor wasn't cowardly at all, fucking clown ........

Yes, when we kill tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children it's heroic, yet when someone else kills 3,000 of our innocent men, women and children, it's cowardly.
Tell your story to those that perished at Pearl Harbor.

57 civilians were killed in Pearl Harbor.

Our atomic bombs killed 140,000 in Hiroshima and 80,000 at Nagasaki for a total of 220,000 civilians killed by the United States. You somehow equate a Japanese attack on a MILITARY base to be the same as a United States slaying of nearly a quarter of a million Japanese civilians who had nothing to do with the war.

Whether what we did was right or wrong for us in the long term is irrelevant. The United States killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. That is not heroic. It is a travesty. Was it necessary? Probably. But we should not be proud of what we did. Any man who thinks the brutal slaying of all of these people was a GREAT thing needs to get his head checked.

During Passover, the Jews remember and grieve for the loss of the Egyptians that God killed after they brutally imprisoned and enslaved the Hebrews for centuries. It would be nice if America had a day to remember the loss of the Japanese civilians.

Cry me a fuckin' river you linguine-spined Liberal MORON. They started shit with us and we ended it. Or would you have rather the planned INVASION of the Home Islands of Japan had gone foward (which is estimated would have cost another 1 million + lives) other than the option we took?

Yeah you have some resl perspective alright you shitstained pantywaste :eusa_hand:

Republcians crack me up. Everytime they get in office, the country has to be "saved" by Democrats.

That's just plain stupid ... again.

Not everytime they get in office

Harding, Coolidge, Hoover..........FDR got a big save. Kept the Republicans out of power for 20 years

Eisenhower.......No save needed

Nixon/Ford........fucked up but Carter was worse

Reagan...No save needed

Daddy Bush......No save needed

Baby Bush.......worst president of the last 100 years. Thank god Obama is there to clean up the mess

Republcians crack me up. Everytime they get in office, the country has to be "saved" by Democrats.

Harding, Coolidge, Hoover..........FDR got a big save. Kept the Republicans out of power for 20 years

Reagan...No save needed

Baby Bush.......worst president of the last 100 years. Thank god Obama is there to clean up the mess

Look, everyone (with a working brain) agrees that the second Bush was a complete and utter failure (with only a few successes in 8 years) ... but when people say things like "Republicans are failures" or "Democrats are assholes" ... doesn't matter who they are, they are a partisan hack. Bush II was an idiot, Obama is a powermonger, their parties are not important. Clinton was meh ... but lecherous ... Reagan was meh ... but not very good with math.

Conservatives fight wars. liberals run for cover. oh wait. how many libtards did FDR draft ??? :eusa_whistle:

Most folks knew their duty to protect/defend their nation and Liberty itself from the fascists at the time.

Now? How many got drafted during 'Nam? (My apologies to you, sir for making this comparison), and how many ran for the Northern border? ;)

**THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE**

Oh Jesus.... :rolleyes:

It was not a big deal with honoring tradition when Bush did it and it is not a big deal now with Obama...

There are plenty of legit things to complain about with Obama.. this is not one

The problem is that the lefty wingers made a big deal about Bush.. and blow this off.. more winger hypocrisy

Right, very fair and balanced of you - lol

Reagan...No save needed

:lol::lol: Just an opinion from a partisan hack. :lol:

Reagan...No save needed

:lol::lol: Just an opinion from a partisan hack. :lol:

With Nothing to back it up. A DU-topian trait. ;)

Conservatives fight wars. liberals run for cover. oh wait. how many libtards did FDR draft ??? :eusa_whistle:

Most folks knew their duty to protect/defend their nation and Liberty itself from the fascists at the time.

Now? How many got drafted during 'Nam? (My apologies to you, sir for making this comparison), and how many ran for the Northern border? ;)

I don't have that figure handy but i'd say the majority, if not all, libtards took off like jack rabbits. even though the war was under liberal control.

Nothing new here....just typical Democrat appeasement..next he will apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Hopefully. Killing hundreds of thousands of civilians is a savage act.
What comes around goes around. All you flag wavers break out the tin foil hats.
One day it's coming to you.

It already has. We're getting attacked by terrorists at home and abroad. All of a sudden killing innocent civilians isn't so cool anymore. I guess us rational thinking people have to get with the times:

Killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in Japan in 1945 = Heroic
Killing thousands of innocent civilians in New York City in 2001 = Cowardly

The facts are that killing innocent civilians is NEVER heroic and is ALWAYS cowardly. I'm not saying I disagree with the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki - I'm just saying on those days our country did not fight a fair fight and did the cowardly option instead of fighting Japan to the last man on Japan's mainland. But then if you're going to say that killing these innocent civilians was necessary, then you have to look through the mind of the terrorist and think what he thinks: Killing Americans on 9/11 was cowardly but necessary to achieve their goals. And if anyone thinks that the terrorist's main goal is to bring this country down, think again. They're trying to bring attention to American foreign policy and trying to change it against Israel and more in favor of the Arabs. The problem is, it's working. 9/11 got Bush re-elected and got Obama elected. 2008 was the last election that 9/11 will influence. Instead our election in 2012 will be influenced by 9/14 - the day Lehman Brothers fell which caused an economic meltdown. By 2012, Obama will have resurrected this economy and people will vote with their wallets, just as they did in November 2009.

Now of course the terrorist doesn't think that killing innocent civilians is cowardly - they actually think it's heroic. Reminds me of some people on this forum.

I don't have that figure handy but i'd say the majority, if not all, libtards took off like jack rabbits. even though the war was under liberal control.

Exactly. And LBJ couldn't handle the pressure. He bolted by syaing he'd NOT accept his patys' Nomination. He KNEW he was WRONG by micro-managing that war.

Johnson is sadly a footnote of that era, and wasn't popular...he succombed to the pressure.

Forum List

Back