Obama Bows Before the Japanese Emperor

Yes, when we kill tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children it's heroic, yet when someone else kills 3,000 of our innocent men, women and children, it's cowardly.
Tell your story to those that perished at Pearl Harbor.

57 civilians were killed in Pearl Harbor.

Our atomic bombs killed 140,000 in Hiroshima and 80,000 at Nagasaki for a total of 220,000 civilians killed by the United States. You somehow equate a Japanese attack on a MILITARY base to be the same as a United States slaying of nearly a quarter of a million Japanese civilians who had nothing to do with the war.

Whether what we did was right or wrong for us in the long term is irrelevant. The United States killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. That is not heroic. It is a travesty. Was it necessary? Probably. But we should not be proud of what we did. Any man who thinks the brutal slaying of all of these people was a GREAT thing needs to get his head checked.

During Passover, the Jews remember and grieve for the loss of the Egyptians that God killed after they brutally imprisoned and enslaved the Hebrews for centuries. It would be nice if America had a day to remember the loss of the Japanese civilians.

Out fucking standing marksmanship in my book!!!!!!!!! Don't forget the night fire bombing raids on Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya...that's another million +++:clap2:

What did you want him to do ?
Lift his leg and piss on the dudes shoe ?

Attachments

• $murkastan.gif
    $murkastan.gif
    74.6 KB · Views: 73
This thread is retarded as HELL.

Clearly, Obama should have whipped out ole turtlehead and KAPOW left a fucking mushroom cap bruise on every japanese forehead in the room and CLAIMED that shit in the name of America, Fuck Yea.

and, for those of you crying about pearl harbor? Two bombs dropped and you got your revenge so shut the fuck up.

no Osama said a bomb fell on pearl harbor and killed over 2500

Our atomic bombs killed 140,000 in Hiroshima and 80,000 at Nagasaki for a total of 220,000 civilians killed by the United States. You somehow equate a Japanese attack on a MILITARY base to be the same as a United States slaying of nearly a quarter of a million Japanese civilians who had nothing to do with the war.

Whether what we did was right or wrong for us in the long term is irrelevant. The United States killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. That is not heroic. It is a travesty. Was it necessary? Probably. But we should not be proud of what we did. Any man who thinks the brutal slaying of all of these people was a GREAT thing needs to get his head checked.

During Passover, the Jews remember and grieve for the loss of the Egyptians that God killed after they brutally imprisoned and enslaved the Hebrews for centuries. It would be nice if America had a day to remember the loss of the Japanese civilians.

Out fucking standing marksmanship in my book!!!!!!!!! Don't forget the night fire bombing raids on Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya...that's another million +++:clap2:

and how many did the Japs kill????

and how many did the Japs kill????

they got about 100k of our soldiers.

You're a disgusting pig.

You're a disgusting pig.

war is hell...and you appear to be a pussy.

What a stupid thread, when you morons eat out or are invited to friend's homes, do you belch fart and achoo all at once, and say if asked, you are just exercising your constitutional right to be a moronic freedom loving imbecile? I've heard if you sneeze fart and blow your nose at once you die, why don't you simpletons try that and get back to us. Seems right up your ally, real freedom of expression.

How many of those holier than thou patriots here own Japanese cars etc. And a pet complaint of mine is an American flag on a Japanese car. Should be a law against it.

“A man's manners are a mirror in which he shows his portrait.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Last edited:
What a stupid thread, when you morons eat out or are invited to friend's homes, do you belch fart and achoo all at once, and say if asked, you are just exercising your constitutional right to be a moronic freedom loving imbecile? I've heard if you sneeze fart and blow your nose at once you die, why don't you simpletons try that and get back to us. Seems right up your ally, real freedom of expression.

“A man's manners are a mirror in which he shows his portrait.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I've heard if you sneeze fart and blow your nose at once you die

give us a demo

Midcan't is talking to all you liberals, you had better listen to what he's telling you.

We would have never won WWII with the liberals we have today. I doubt the United States is capable of winning any war with the politicians we have in this era.

[youtube]Px_XBJHrs4I[/youtube]​

We never would have won WWII if the conservatives were in charge. Thankfully we had one of the greatest LIBERALS in US history calling the shots.

The great FDR

And then there was "W" demonstrating the proper way to greet royalty:

YouTube - Sunni Wahaby Salafi King Abdulshytan Gay Kiss

I love this video. I think my favorite part was seeing Bush be a "chauffeur" for a damn Arab prince. Could anyone imagine Obama doing that?

And kissing him over and over again. Not just a peck, but leaning into it. Scrunching up his face for it. Looking like he is rife with "expectation". Can anyone say, "Jeff Gannon"?

You would think conseravatards would have the sense to keep quiet about about this. Guess not.

We would have never won WWII with the liberals we have today. I doubt the United States is capable of winning any war with the politicians we have in this era.

[youtube]Px_XBJHrs4I[/youtube]​

We never would have won WWII if the conservatives were in charge. Thankfully we had one of the greatest LIBERALS in US history calling the shots.

The great FDR

No matter who was president in that time period, we would have won. Politicians were different back then than they are now. PC wasn't a driving force on how to wage a war back then, rightwinger. Next time...try and be serious would you, because your jokes just suck.

And then there was "W" demonstrating the proper way to greet royalty:

YouTube - Sunni Wahaby Salafi King Abdulshytan Gay Kiss

I love this video. I think my favorite part was seeing Bush be a "chauffeur" for a damn Arab prince. Could anyone imagine Obama doing that?

And kissing him over and over again. Not just a peck, but leaning into it. Scrunching up his face for it. Looking like he is rife with "expectation". Can anyone say, "Jeff Gannon"?

You would think conseravatards would have the sense to keep quiet about about this. Guess not.

You're pretty panties are getting wet rdean...better settle down...it's a long day.
20676844v59_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg

Forum List

Back