Obama Bows Before the Japanese Emperor

Most folks knew their duty to protect/defend their nation and Liberty itself from the fascists at the time.

Now? How many got drafted during 'Nam? (My apologies to you, sir for making this comparison), and how many ran for the Northern border? ;)

**THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE**

I don't have that figure handy but i'd say the majority, if not all, libtards took off like jack rabbits. even though the war was under liberal control.

Exactly. And LBJ couldn't handle the pressure. He bolted by syaing he'd NOT accept his patys' Nomination. He KNEW he was WRONG by micro-managing that war.

Johnson is sadly a footnote of that era, and wasn't popular...he succombed to the pressure.

best part. the democrats told LBJ "your fired" !!!!

Oh Jesus.... :rolleyes:

It was not a big deal with honoring tradition when Bush did it and it is not a big deal now with Obama...

There are plenty of legit things to complain about with Obama.. this is not one

The problem is that the lefty wingers made a big deal about Bush.. and blow this off.. more winger hypocrisy

i agree Dave....its what you do over there .....martial artists do it all the time....even over here....

Its not bad that Obama bowed, but the level at which he is doing it is all wrong. No way should he be bowing lower than the Japanese Emperor. I thought this guy was supposed to be the smartest man in the world when it came to understanding other cultures, yet he doesn't understand what it means to bow lower than someone else in Japan?

his back went out....

I don't have that figure handy but i'd say the majority, if not all, libtards took off like jack rabbits. even though the war was under liberal control.

Exactly. And LBJ couldn't handle the pressure. He bolted by syaing he'd NOT accept his patys' Nomination. He KNEW he was WRONG by micro-managing that war.

Johnson is sadly a footnote of that era, and wasn't popular...he succombed to the pressure.

Yep. The Democrats did. Unlike the Republicans who lacked the balls when Bush betrayed the Constitution and fiscal resonsibility. Even today many righties still support Bush - the most incompetent person to ever hold the office of POTUS.
As a Democrat and an active duty sailor I actively supported McCarthy before Bobby Kennedy entered the race; I supporte RFK for the nomination in the Spring of 1968.
His murder and the eventual election of Nixon made me sick, then and today.

And then there was "W" demonstrating the proper way to greet royalty:

YouTube - Sunni Wahaby Salafi King Abdulshytan Gay Kiss

I love this video. I think my favorite part was seeing Bush be a "chauffeur" for a damn Arab prince. Could anyone imagine Obama doing that?

And kissing him over and over again. Not just a peck, but leaning into it. Scrunching up his face for it. Looking like he is rife with "expectation". Can anyone say, "Jeff Gannon"?

You would think conseravatards would have the sense to keep quiet about about this. Guess not.
your just pissed because you werent the one being kissed......admit it Deano....there aint nothing wrong with that....

Yep. The Democrats did. Unlike the Republicans who lacked the balls when Bush betrayed the Constitution and fiscal resonsibility. Even today many righties still support Bush - the most incompetent person to ever hold the office of POTUS.
As a Democrat and an active duty sailor I actively supported McCarthy before Bobby Kennedy entered the race; I supporte RFK for the nomination in the Spring of 1968.

When I read drivel like that, I just think of Jimmie Carter. Then it brings a smile to my face, or maybe it's a smirk

Ignorant story, what else is new.

People need to look up the traditions of Japan. Bowing to an elder and especially the Tenno is a sign of respect. Besides, the Tenno (or known as Emperor for Americans who have not actually taken the time to study Japanese History) is merely a figurehead in the Constitutional Monarchy today.

He's not bowing in the form of the U.S. bowing to Japan. He's bowing as a younger person showing a sign of respect for Elders.

Seriously, do any of you people who are freaking about this even know the tradition of bowing in Japan?

http://gojapan.about.com/cs/etiquetteinjapan/a/bowing.htm

Knowing how to bow in Japan might help you while you are traveling. Bowing (ojigi) is a very important custom in Japan. Japanese people bow all the time. Most commonly, they greet each other by bowing instead of handshaking. It is impolite not to return a bow to whoever bowed to you. Japanese people might be uncomfortable with any physical forms of contact although they might be used to shaking hands with westerners.

Fucktards, I swear.

Last edited:

ViolinLg-01.jpg

the worlds smallest violin playing just for you​

Ignorant story, what else is new.

People need to look up the traditions of Japan. Bowing to an elder and especially the Tenno is a sign of respect. Besides, the Tenno (or known as Emperor for Americans who have not actually taken the time to study Japanese History) is merely a figurehead in the Constitutional Monarchy today.

He's not bowing in the form of the U.S. bowing to Japan. He's bowing as a younger person showing a sign of respect for Elders.

Seriously, do any of you people who are freaking about this even know the tradition of bowing in Japan?

How to Bow in Japan - Learn How to Bow Properly in Japan

Knowing how to bow in Japan might help you while you are traveling. Bowing (ojigi) is a very important custom in Japan. Japanese people bow all the time. Most commonly, they greet each other by bowing instead of handshaking. It is impolite not to return a bow to whoever bowed to you. Japanese people might be uncomfortable with any physical forms of contact although they might be used to shaking hands with westerners.

Fucktards, I swear.

They know....just can't pass up a chance to attack the president.

We would have had threads if he didn't bow too

When I read drivel like that, I just think of Jimmie Carter. Then it brings a smile to my face, or maybe it's a smirk

Liar! You want us to believe you think? lmao.

I heard his gift to them was a set of nunchucks. I don't know if it's true, but that's what I heard. ;-)

YOu must read Drudge as well. LOL

He bowed to a janese person.....what a rebel.

(This type crap really does hurt the righty's cause in my opinion. It says they will critize EVERYTHING Obama does....everything!)

Did you hear, he was wearing brown shoes today...BROWN SHOES! We all know what that means.

Zona, the righties do complain too much about Obama and everything he does, HOWEVER, why is the leader of our country BOWING before the leader of another country?

pro⋅to⋅col
  /ˈproʊtəˌkɔl, -ˌkɒl, -ˌkoʊl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [proh-tuh-kawl, -kol, -kohl] Show IPA
Use protocol in a Sentence
See web results for protocol
See images of protocol
–noun
1. the customs and regulations dealing with diplomatic formality, precedence, and etiquette.

Protocol Definition | Definition of Protocol at Dictionary.com

:eusa_doh:

And then there was "W" demonstrating the proper way to greet royalty:

YouTube - Sunni Wahaby Salafi King Abdulshytan Gay Kiss

I love this video. I think my favorite part was seeing Bush be a "chauffeur" for a damn Arab prince. Could anyone imagine Obama doing that?

And kissing him over and over again. Not just a peck, but leaning into it. Scrunching up his face for it. Looking like he is rife with "expectation". Can anyone say, "Jeff Gannon"?

You would think conseravatards would have the sense to keep quiet about about this. Guess not.
your just pissed because you werent the one being kissed......admit it Deano....there aint nothing wrong with that....

Believe it or not, I really felt sorry for Bush.

You see, Obama lived years overseas. He understands etiquette.

Bush on the other hand, probably never left the country before he because president. He always did everything backwards.

When Terrorists based in Afghanistan attacked, he invaded Iraq. When Bush threatened Iran about setting off nuclear weapons, North Korea sets off two.

Someone told Bush to kiss the women and shake hands with the men. Being president and screwing up so many times, no one had the heart to tell him he once again got things back asswards.

(This type crap really does hurt the righty's cause in my opinion. It says they will critize EVERYTHING Obama does....everything!)

Did you hear, he was wearing brown shoes today...BROWN SHOES! We all know what that means.

Zona, the righties do complain too much about Obama and everything he does, HOWEVER, why is the leader of our country BOWING before the leader of another country?

pro⋅to⋅col
  /ˈproʊtəˌkɔl, -ˌkɒl, -ˌkoʊl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [proh-tuh-kawl, -kol, -kohl] Show IPA
Use protocol in a Sentence
See web results for protocol
See images of protocol
–noun
1. the customs and regulations dealing with diplomatic formality, precedence, and etiquette.

Protocol Definition | Definition of Protocol at Dictionary.com

:eusa_doh:

See, Bush got it wrong. He should have French kissed the president of France, not the Prince of Arabia.

ViolinLg-01.jpg

the worlds smallest violin playing just for you​
you lie, that is not the world's smallest violin!

See, I do not think the Presidency was ever Obama's main goal, it is just a stepping stone to his true heart's desire, UN Secretary General.

Liar! You want us to believe you think? lmao.

i believe more than a few here have said the same about you Wry....ironic aint it....

Believe it or not, I really felt sorry for Bush.

You see, Obama lived years overseas. He understands etiquette.

Bush on the other hand, probably never left the country before he because president. He always did everything backwards.

When Terrorists based in Afghanistan attacked, he invaded Iraq. When Bush threatened Iran about setting off nuclear weapons, North Korea sets off two.

Someone told Bush to kiss the women and shake hands with the men. Being president and screwing up so many times, no one had the heart to tell him he once again got things back asswards.

im sure Georgy had been out of the country more times than most before he was pres Dean....

He bowed in front of a Japanese person..omg!..its called etiquette. This is the type of stuff that proves it...no matter what OBAMA DOES, HE IS WRONG.

zz72682359.jpg

zona is a liar...

bush wasn't bowing and zona knows it

Nothing new here....just typical Democrat appeasement..next he will apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Yes, when we kill tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children it's heroic, yet when someone else kills 3,000 of our innocent men, women and children, it's cowardly.
We stopped the war with two devastating bombs. The Japanese changed their constitution (or whatever they go by) to a policy of NO MORE WAR....you stupid, liberal fuckhead. The Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor while their representatives were in Washington "making peace". That was cowardly. They knew that, too. They woke a sleeping giant and the giant stomped their asses.

He bowed in front of a Japanese person..omg!..its called etiquette. This is the type of stuff that proves it...no matter what OBAMA DOES, HE IS WRONG.

zz72682359.jpg
Bush was receiving a medal of some sort...probably meant a lot more to the presenter than the Nobel Peace Prize means today.

Nothing new here....just typical Democrat appeasement..next he will apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Hopefully. Killing hundreds of thousands of civilians is a savage act.
What comes around goes around. All you flag wavers break out the tin foil hats.
One day it's coming to you.
It already has.

Yes, when we kill tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children it's heroic, yet when someone else kills 3,000 of our innocent men, women and children, it's cowardly.
Tell your story to those that perished at Pearl Harbor.

57 civilians were killed in Pearl Harbor.

Our atomic bombs killed 140,000 in Hiroshima and 80,000 at Nagasaki for a total of 220,000 civilians killed by the United States. You somehow equate a Japanese attack on a MILITARY base to be the same as a United States slaying of nearly a quarter of a million Japanese civilians who had nothing to do with the war.

Whether what we did was right or wrong for us in the long term is irrelevant. The United States killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. That is not heroic. It is a travesty. Was it necessary? Probably. But we should not be proud of what we did. Any man who thinks the brutal slaying of all of these people was a GREAT thing needs to get his head checked.

During Passover, the Jews remember and grieve for the loss of the Egyptians that God killed after they brutally imprisoned and enslaved the Hebrews for centuries. It would be nice if America had a day to remember the loss of the Japanese civilians.
I do. They suffered...we suffered...we ended the killing...The Japanese no longer believe in war. That's a good thing. Can you name the American servicemen entombed in sunken vessels at Pearl Harbor?

This thread is retarded as HELL.

Clearly, Obama should have whipped out ole turtlehead and KAPOW left a fucking mushroom cap bruise on every japanese forehead in the room and CLAIMED that shit in the name of America, Fuck Yea.

and, for those of you crying about pearl harbor? Two bombs dropped and you got your revenge so shut the fuck up.
It wasn't revenge...so shut the fuck up.

What a stupid thread, when you morons eat out or are invited to friend's homes, do you belch fart and achoo all at once, and say if asked, you are just exercising your constitutional right to be a moronic freedom loving imbecile? I've heard if you sneeze fart and blow your nose at once you die, why don't you simpletons try that and get back to us. Seems right up your ally, real freedom of expression.

How many of those holier than thou patriots here own Japanese cars etc. And a pet complaint of mine is an American flag on a Japanese car. Should be a law against it.

“A man's manners are a mirror in which he shows his portrait.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
You're an isolationist. The Japanese have to eat. The UAW union goons and resulting lower quality of American-made cars along with the higher quality and lower prices of Japanese cars made Americans buy Japanese cars.

We would have never won WWII with the liberals we have today. I doubt the United States is capable of winning any war with the politicians we have in this era.

[youtube]Px_XBJHrs4I[/youtube]​

We never would have won WWII if the conservatives were in charge. Thankfully we had one of the greatest LIBERALS in US history calling the shots.

The great FDR
FDR would have ruined us if he'd been allowed to do so.

I've had the pleasure of visiting Hiroshima on several occasions...that place is a party town BIG TIME!!! About half of those lights you see are from bars and skyscrapers filled with BARS...one building I was in had over 700 bars, nightclubs and lounges. The entire district that the Dome is in is all bars, restaurants and night clubs....never seen anything like it in any other city in the world.

It's a very beautiful, ultra-modern city.

I love the nighttime photos of Japanese cities. Thailand looks pretty at night to, but the Japanese city lights just have a surreal look to me.
If I don't die first, I'll be in Hiroshima before the year is out.

Republcians crack me up. Everytime they get in office, the country has to be "saved" by Democrats.
You've got that backwards, you silly boy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back