Obama Bows Before the Japanese Emperor

Its not bad that Obama bowed, but the level at which he is doing it is all wrong. No way should he be bowing lower than the Japanese Emperor. I thought this guy was supposed to be the smartest man in the world when it came to understanding other cultures, yet he doesn't understand what it means to bow lower than someone else in Japan?

Nothing new here....just typical Democrat appeasement..next he will apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Yes, when we kill tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children it's heroic, yet when someone else kills 3,000 of our innocent men, women and children, it's cowardly.
Tell your story to those that perished at Pearl Harbor.

Its not bad that Obama bowed, but the level at which he is doing it is all wrong. No way should he be bowing lower than the Japanese Emperor. I thought this guy was supposed to be the smartest man in the world when it came to understanding other cultures, yet he doesn't understand what it means to bow lower than someone else in Japan?

LOL

Hawk is an expert on bowing.

Maybe Obama should take his cue from George Bush and puke on the guys lap!

The George H.W. Bush vomiting incident occurred on January 8, 1992 around 8:20 p.m. JST when U.S. President George H.W. Bush fainted after vomiting into the lap of the then Prime Minister of Japan, Kiichi Miyazawa.[1] According to the Encyclopedia of political communication, "The incident caused a wave of late night television jokes and ridicule in the international community, even coining Bushu-suru which literally means 'to do the Bush thing'

George H. W. Bush vomiting incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

isn't that considerd losing face????

no.

bowing to someone older than you is showing respect. it will earn you respect. it is a good start for any negotiation, a good start for a dinner party, a good start for anything, unless you arrive to dictate and prance and shit on any local customs.

no.

bowing to someone older than you is showing respect. it will earn you respect. it is a good start for any negotiation, a good start for a dinner party, a good start for anything, unless you arrive to dictate and prance and shit on any local customs.

oh I think Osama should pull out a knife and do his self in !!!!

no.

Bush would have puked on him

no.

oh I think Osama should pull out a knife and do his self in !!!!

i think origami would be a cleaner way.

1930-donald-rumsfeld-paper-origami.gif

I heard his gift to them was a set of nunchucks. I don't know if it's true, but that's what I heard. ;-)

YOu must read Drudge as well. LOL

He bowed to a janese person.....what a rebel.

(This type crap really does hurt the righty's cause in my opinion. It says they will critize EVERYTHING Obama does....everything!)

Did you hear, he was wearing brown shoes today...BROWN SHOES! We all know what that means.

His brown shoes, goes with your brown nose. :lol:

Last edited:
I heard his gift to them was a set of nunchucks. I don't know if it's true, but that's what I heard. ;-)

(This type crap really does hurt the righty's cause in my opinion. It says they will critize EVERYTHING Obama does....everything!)

Did you hear, he was wearing brown shoes today...BROWN SHOES! We all know what that means.

His brown shoes, ghoes with your brown nose. :lol:

Ghoes? What are Ghoes? Green shoes for hookers? :lol:

i think you just lost face here

His brown shoes, ghoes with your brown nose. :lol:

Ghoes? What are Ghoes? Green shoes for hookers? :lol:

No denial about your brown nose, huh? There is slim hope for you yet, your next job could be a spelling monitor on a messageboard.

Nothing new here....just typical Democrat appeasement..next he will apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Yes, when we kill tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children it's heroic, yet when someone else kills 3,000 of our innocent men, women and children, it's cowardly.
Tell your story to those that perished at Pearl Harbor.

57 civilians were killed in Pearl Harbor.

Our atomic bombs killed 140,000 in Hiroshima and 80,000 at Nagasaki for a total of 220,000 civilians killed by the United States. You somehow equate a Japanese attack on a MILITARY base to be the same as a United States slaying of nearly a quarter of a million Japanese civilians who had nothing to do with the war.

Whether what we did was right or wrong for us in the long term is irrelevant. The United States killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. That is not heroic. It is a travesty. Was it necessary? Probably. But we should not be proud of what we did. Any man who thinks the brutal slaying of all of these people was a GREAT thing needs to get his head checked.

During Passover, the Jews remember and grieve for the loss of the Egyptians that God killed after they brutally imprisoned and enslaved the Hebrews for centuries. It would be nice if America had a day to remember the loss of the Japanese civilians.

This thread is retarded as HELL.

Clearly, Obama should have whipped out ole turtlehead and KAPOW left a fucking mushroom cap bruise on every japanese forehead in the room and CLAIMED that shit in the name of America, Fuck Yea.

and, for those of you crying about pearl harbor? Two bombs dropped and you got your revenge so shut the fuck up.

Hopefully. Killing hundreds of thousands of civilians is a savage act.
What comes around goes around. All you flag wavers break out the tin foil hats.
One day it's coming to you.

OK moron...go back to watching Beavis and Butthead now.....

Forum List

Back